The Sussex Family General Chat Part 3

Started by TLLK, April 17, 2023, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

changemhysoul

CNN has a pretty good thing Prince Harry and Meghan's New York car chase -- what really happened? | CNN

and here are some videos of the law person they have talking about it https://twitter.com/royal_suitor/status/1659499237292535808?s=20

The Sussex's statement is allowed to be emotional even though it's not been overexaggerated.

Something could be a near catastrophic. Case in point. Sophies motorcade was going through controlled traffic, no one was chasing her and yet one of the police office still hit a woman. She was being chased around.

The point is, they were being followed for two hours, it was an overkill of pursuit and not only that, they put the lives of two NYPD cops and the lives of the general public in danger. I don't care if Meghan was smiling in photos. She's already been shown her tears are a lie, that they're not worthy of belief, people dismiss her mental health.....until she does something dangerous and then it'll be fake tears of how sorry people were and we need to be kind. She has a practiced smile under duress. People smile when they're uncomfortable, it happens.

This worrying and alarming because it should boil down too, The Sussex's release their statement and we the public and the media condemn the behavior. Everything they said in the statement is true and has been backed up.

This entire thing is giving, we wanted something to actually feed on, say a body or pictures of a crash. We didn't get that so their lives as human beings don't matter. And it's infuriating because if something HAD happened to them, everyone would be "have we learned nothing of the past" "this horrible" and etc.

What happened is wrong and I'm glad the Sussex's stepped up to speak because now the people who took those photos, can't sell because we know how they've been gotten.

Unless your daily mail and you do love to continue to push hate on the Sussex's and you encourage this kind of behavior by buying pap photos, publishing them and then removing the photos when a statement comes out.

God Bless the Sussex's and i hope people remember they're human beings with kids waiting for them at home before they victim blame and show that they don't value human lives unless they're gone.

Curryong

From the Guardian

Did Harry and Meghan exaggerate their ?catastrophic? chase? It?s complicated | Arwa Mahdawi | The Guardian

The cab driver?.
. ?I don?t think I would call it a chase,? Singh said. ?I never felt like I was in danger. It wasn?t like a car chase in a movie.? Still, added Singh, he could understand why his famous passengers were terrified. ?You know, my feelings were normal, but I?m sure their feelings were more intense because of what his mom, Princess Diana, died in a crash running away from the paparazzi,? he said. ?So I think their emotions must have been higher.?

And that?s really the crux of it, isn?t it? We all react to high-pressure situations in different ways, based on our personal histories. It is perfectly natural that Prince Harry would be traumatized by being aggressively pursued by the paparazzi. Nobody has any right to dismiss or diminish his response to what must have been a very triggering situation. You don?t have to particularly like Harry and Meghan to be disturbed by the constant vitriol directed against them, particularly from the British media. And you don?t have to be a Harry and Meghan cheerleader to feel disturbed at how they were treated by the royal family. Who, by the way, have kept conspicuously quiet on the car chase.?

wannable

Royal Friends Mock Harry and Meghan as NYC Car Chase Story Unravels
?HYSTERICAL?
Friends of the British royal family have mocked Harry and Meghan?s account of a ?near catastrophic? car chase. One friend of Prince William?s quipped, ?Recollections may vary.?

Royal Friends Mock Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as NYC Chase Story Unravels

Sorry, Harry and Meghan ? the lies don?t fly in NYC
Two unwelcome imports arrived in New York this week.

You may have heard about Harry and Meghan?s big night in the city.
Accounts of their time here differ.
According to the couple themselves they suffered the ordeal of a two-hour, ?near-catastrophic? car-chase with paparazzi tailing them all the way.
According to other sources (including the NYPD and the driver of the taxi the couple changed into to look humbler) the truth was rather different.
The fact is we didn?t need the authorities to tell us that. 
Every New Yorker knows that any kind of car-chase ? let alone a two-hour one ? is literally impossible in this city.

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle: the lies don't fly in NYC

The press in America has 95% turned against them.

changemhysoul

What We Know About Harry and Meghan?s Car Chase: Updates

this is also a good break-down, with witness from the public, their security detail and with out the spin of people putting words in the sussex's mouth.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on May 19, 2023, 12:42:46 PM
Royal Friends Mock Harry and Meghan as NYC Car Chase Story Unravels
?HYSTERICAL?
Friends of the British royal family have mocked Harry and Meghan?s account of a ?near catastrophic? car chase. One friend of Prince William?s quipped, ?Recollections may vary.?

Royal Friends Mock Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as NYC Chase Story Unravels

Sorry, Harry and Meghan ? the lies don?t fly in NYC
Two unwelcome imports arrived in New York this week.

You may have heard about Harry and Meghan?s big night in the city.
Accounts of their time here differ.
According to the couple themselves they suffered the ordeal of a two-hour, ?near-catastrophic? car-chase with paparazzi tailing them all the way.
According to other sources (including the NYPD and the driver of the taxi the couple changed into to look humbler) the truth was rather different.
The fact is we didn?t need the authorities to tell us that. 
Every New Yorker knows that any kind of car-chase ? let alone a two-hour one ? is literally impossible in this city.

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle: the lies don't fly in NYC

The press in America has 95% turned against them.

Yes, written by the neoconservative (and British) writer Murray, who has taken it upon himself to state what all New Yorkers think about the Sussex situation. And in the NY Post of all papers, reproduced in the right wing Aus News site, a dedicated anti Sussex news site. Has he taken a poll of all New Yorkers, and all the Press in the US, lol!?

wannable

I expect heads rolling and multiple dumping and finger pointing this weekend and very likely extended to 'Monday.

wannable

The Daily Beast is an American news website focused on politics, media, and pop culture. Founded in 2008, the website is owned by IAC Inc.

The New York Post (NY Post) is a conservative daily tabloid newspaper published in New York City. The Post also operates NYPost.com, the celebrity gossip

PrincessOfPeace

I don't think opinions from the NY Post are any less valid than opinions from The Guardian.

Both have biases just some are pro Sussex and some are negative Sussex.

wannable

They don't have the media in the UK and USA, they lost (90%+ negative) the press by landslide.

Source: Paperboy (Both US and UK) headlines and content

changemhysoul

More, CNN has the timeline

Prince Harry and Meghan's New York car chase -- what really happened? | CNN

TMZ video that backups the timeline

https://twitter.com/SarahData_/status/1659553257868472326

breakfast club talking about how paps hit parked cars

https://twitter.com/SarahData_/status/1659557899536945152

John Miller, former NYPD deputy commissioner has the complete timeline.

https://twitter.com/SarahData_/status/1659560031300341761

confirms timeline and that the danger wasn't just harry and meghan but members of the public.

The issue: Paps were following them from an event that they able to get all of the photos they wanted. Instead of not harassing the couple and leaving them alone, they caused the couple to flee, even followed them to police stations and had 0 regard for the lives of the general public.

Now it can be resolved: Not chasing down cars for photos.

What needs to be said instead of disregarding two public figures and one non-public figure: this is wrong, full stop. it shouldn't have happened and we won't support this industry.

Amabel2

What do you think paparazzi do?  They try to get pictures of famous people.   

wannable

IMO the duo will or have already left NYC quietly, too many official public elements against them, including the latest rumor of NY State General Attorney and NY District County Attorney, too much pile up.

In less than 1 hour they were debunked. NYC like all the large cities in the world with '' big brother watching'', IF the couple had 'any' chance to be right, it would have come out immediately.  Very difficult to misbehave where there are cameras (and not private, public rolling 24/7/365 with huge data bases 1 and 2) in ''every'' street. Period.

There's a celebrity responsibility in NYC. Usually, statistically, the blame will fall on them. Blacked out SUV, Limousines, several (plan a and b) 5 star hotel stops just in case, Michelin restaurant (same plan a and b) stops just in case, etc.  Bigger A+ list stars, from Taylor Swift to Disney Marvell event, same night, zero issues.

^ Exactly Amabel2, Taylor Swift and the Disney Marvell stars stood entering/departing the 10 to 15 seconds; smiled, waved, posed - center, left, right, said ''thank you'' and left! Some A+ even go further with the thank you with 'see you guys at the next''. PR tactics learned to be in grace and in favor, the paparazzi do their job, sell the picture to the media, the media asks the pap 'any anecdote', oh she/he was nice and said thank you or see you at the next event, go to my new The Flash film or concert and such.

wannable

Sample of VIP A and B+ Celebrities, Models, Political figures, Billionaires, Multimillionaires living in NYC who at this conjunction have not publicly supported the couple against the celebrity status/paparazzi/city of lights/glamour known, etc. about this city in particular.  It's not only the above blacked SUV, Limousines, the very famous and multiple 5 star hotels famous people have used to safeguard for a few hours or stay, same with the multiple Michelin restaurants with few hours or dine to safeguard. 

^ This is what is referred as 'celebrity responsibility' in that city.

To me, this is the biggest backlash incident that will change their (Sussexes) own life privately and publicly. One thing is the royal family, the other thing is when it's done to an entire city that hasn't presented any problem whatsoever with the more than 300 A+ to B+ people that live there. Only a terrorist act on 9/11. 

wannable

Right when I'm writing about the 'educated' due to celebs who live there and have critizised the duo, Page Six:

Harry and Meghan's 'near-catastrophic car chase' happened because they were too cheap to pay for a hotel, sources have revealed.

The entitled couple allegedly demanded the Carlyle ' the late Princess Diana's favorite hotel' give them a discounted room for their New York City visit this week.

According to law enforcement sources, bosses at the Carlyle refused the hefty discount, so the embattled pair instead stayed at a friend's house on the Upper East Side.

But when the paparazzi began following them Tuesday night from the Ziegfeld Theater ' in what their spokesperson claimed was a 'relentless pursuit, lasting over two hours' the duo didn't want to lead the photographers back to their friend's home and reveal where they were staying.

A New York City law enforcement source told Page Six: 'They should have just gotten a hotel for the safety of everyone. Instead, they were cheap and wanted a free place to stay.'
Harry & Meghan's NYC 'car chase' happened because they were too cheap to pay for hotel: source

Curryong

So these are unsourced comments from anonymous, unnamed people that have no legitimacy at all. Someone unnamed at a certain hotel alleges that a person demanded a discount, but doesn?t have any proof that occurred at all,  and another source, again unnamed, but probably some policeman that knows nothing, makes a comment about people in the public eye that he doesn?t know either. Very legitimate and verifiable, I don?t think!

The Sussexes stayed the night at a friend?s house, presumably because they were asked to do so, which is what usually happens between friends. Comments from anonymous people about where they may have stayed perhaps, maybe, have no legitimacy at all.

PrincessOfPeace

Harry and Meghan's "near-catastrophic car chase" happened because they were too cheap to pay for a hotel, sources have revealed. -

According to law enforcement sources, bosses at the Carlyle refused the hefty discount, so the embattled pair instead stayed at a friend's house on the Upper East Side.

The entitled couple allegedly demanded the Carlyle - the late Princess Diana's favorite hotel - give them a discounted room for their New York City visit this week.

Page Six: Harry & Meghan's NYC 'car chase' happened because they were too cheap to pay for hotel: source

Kristeh-H

I really hope this is not true.  Wow. 

wannable

Such is their independence from each other that the owner of a leading hotel chain in Montecito recently told The Daily Telegraph they have a room set aside for Harry where he occasionally stays on his own.

The Duke has also been known to stay at the uber-exclusive San Vincente Bungalows when visiting LA, which is a two-hour drive from the couple?s ?11 million mansion.

?That seems to be his escape place,? said a source of the super secretive and selective members? club in West Hollywood, which ? unlike the Soho House chain also frequented by the Sussexes ? bans journalists from joining. A refuge from the rigours of parenting two children under four, Harry has apparently stayed there after attending Barry?s Bootcamp, a high-octane cardio fitness class, at the nearby Beverly Center. One friend described the couple as ?like any parents of such young kids: frazzled.?

The Sussexes are frazzled, fraught and lacking romance ? like any couple with young kids

changemhysoul

You know, I don't believe it's true about the hotel...but...

It doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have been chased. Once again, people want to say they deserved this. People would be much happier if something had happened to them.

They have more than enough money to afford a hotel. They too, can stay at people's homes when traveling just like other people.

But as I said, it doesn't matter if it's true, the paps chose to put people's lives in danger for photos and I don't care if people don't value the lives of at least three people in this but it doesn't mean they should've experienced this.

And Harry leaving his wife is the British Media's wet-dream. That won't happen and since they just can't get him to shake off that woman they don't like, they do this. News flash, even if Harry left Meghan.....I doubt he's coming to you Camilla.

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on May 19, 2023, 09:10:59 PM
The Sussexes are frazzled, fraught and lacking romance ? like any couple with young kids

I can promise you that more than one parent would likely take the opportunity to have a full night's rest from their toddler/pre-schooler now and then. This is a busy time for them.

Nightowl

Quote from: changemhysoul on May 19, 2023, 10:21:41 PM

It doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have been chased. Once again, people want to say they deserved this. People would be much happier if something had happened to them.

They have more than enough money to afford a hotel. They too, can stay at people's homes when traveling just like other people.

But as I said, it doesn't matter if it's true, the paps chose to put people's lives in danger for photos and I don't care if people don't value the lives of at least three people in this but it doesn't mean they should've experienced this.

And Harry leaving his wife is the British Media's wet-dream. That won't happen and since they just can't get him to shake off that woman they don't like, they do this. News flash, even if Harry left Meghan.....I doubt he's coming to you Camilla.

That is just a nasty thing to say about Camilla as if she ever would want Harry, her husband's son....a real piece of work!

wannable

Quote from: changemhysoul on May 19, 2023, 10:21:41 PM

I'm not one saying they deserve this.

They DO need to be very careful of what they DO publicly (privately it is their own business). Most if not all of their outings is tied to a drama, the USA media recognize this and the public over there are or already have recognized it. This latest NYC drama is the most commented and very badly.

In reference to sleeping out to avoid responsibility, 1/4 of households do it,  resulting in 1/4 end up divorced, same result 1/4 Mom household, same result of 1/4 under 18 living with Mom (nurturing only from Mom). It's hard to have a second marriage now than in the 90's It's hard to marry once for what it's worth. Less marriages, less children (population), more gender ID's.

Camilla Tominey was the one who broke to the world their relationship, I hope this is not a case of giving a soft news with lube for a break up.

Nightowl

A 2 hour car chase?  Somehow I can not see that in NYC, having lived across the river from NYC in northern NJ and hopped the train to NYC all the time, it takes 2 hours just to go from on end of the city to another in a taxi as I darn well know.

This is typical behavior from the Sussex's, just had to stay relevant so that they can show how important they are to whom......the fans, the world, the royal family?  Gosh the royal family is very quiet and so many others aren't, like the mayor of the city...oh, well lets all take a deep breath for I am sure there is something else coming from them very soon, after all they need the world's approval to be who they think they are.  What I do not get is why in the heck change cars....that SUV is a work horse of a car....for a taxi?   The Sussex's have proven they are never ending ways of keeping us guessing what is next.....LOL

wannable

They are A+ stars, what I've read from celebrities that live there is much of the same what and how celebs act and do in NYC:

Hire SUV or Limo
Hire Private Security
Road map to event from point x to y
Two hotels between x to y to stay for a few minutes or hours or sleep over (Heavy traffic, Heavy rain or too cold, Paparazzi, in that order it has been stated)
Two restaurants between x to y same as the above

It never fails, paparazzi are not allowed once you enter a hotel or a restuarant. Fact.

That the couple ended up at a police station, took a taxi no seatbelt, Doria's window down, did a round about, to end up at the police station again.   <_<  Without a care IF something had happened to leave a taxi driver low income in trouble, and the public in general. It must be said, thank the heavens nothing happened, but a soap opera for headlines and column inches.

As I said, celeb responsibility.

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on May 19, 2023, 10:41:56 PM
That is just a nasty thing to say about Camilla as if she ever would want Harry, her husband's son....a real piece of work!

The reference in this post bu change is Camilla Tominey, the British journalist who was the one who broke the story of Harry dating Meghan back in 2016 and has filed many stories about the Sussexes. It has nothing to do with Queen Camilla.