Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Welcome to Part 2 of Books about and written by the Sussexes.

wannable

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hope to return to the UK as 'part-time royals' when Charles becomes King because he's more of a 'moderniser' than the Queen, royal author claims
Harry and Meghan 'hope' to return to UK as 'part-time' royals, says Tom Quinn
The author says 'moderniser' Charles may be happy with this arrangement
Currently, the Queen does not approve of the idea of half-in, half-out royals
His comments follow reports Harry is unlikely to return for the Queen's Jubilee

Quinn added that an anonymous 'insider' had told him: 'Meghan and Harry believe that when the elder royals die ? in other words, Elizabeth ? they may well be able when Charles is King, be able to come back and be the part-time royals that they really wanted to be.   

'So that they would be six months [being] working royals and six months in the States or wherever doing their own thing.

'That was something that Queen Elizabeth absolutely said couldn?t happen, but I think Meghan and Harry are hoping that Charles, Harry's father after all, will be more of a moderniser and will say to them, "Okay, if you want to be part-time royals, that?s fine".'

Harry and Meghan may want to return to the UK when Charles is king, says royal author | Daily Mail Online

:laugh:

TLLK

To be honest, I don't see the public being happy with that type of arrangement the author is forecasting for the future. No doubt that Charles would be happy to have his youngest son and his family there for visits or even to live in the UK, however I don't see the Sussexes wanting to return to this way of life.

wannable

Charles has been the most trashed by his son Harry.  Where to begin? The memoir apparently he will trash the dad much more?! There is some good speculation and rumors of pressure from publisher to Harry, to Harry changing his mind many times...who knows! Until the book is published. Even Lady C has said in one of her latest videos that she confirms that Harry will write in his memoir an incident about Meghan that Lady C says she confirms to be true after investigating, people will feel slightly sorry for her.  The Rumor (not by Lady C as she says she can't say it yet but by other megaMeghan) is that Meghan WAS taken her keys and passport for several months because several times - night in PJ's walking around Windsor estate alone and with a 'lost' eyes/face, security had to help her back at FC?! Withdrawal from some pill dependency?! It can be, it does happen, don't know anyone personally, but have read of withdrawal syndrome due to the end of a drug?! I wonder IF this will be disclosed in Harry's Memoir.

Back to Quinn:

I don't know who is the source of Quinn, but it seems to me the source thinks the BRF will not be united (after the death of the Queen). This type of thought process IS Meghan and Harry; after the Oprah interview, a few hours later, they stated that everyone is guilty minus HM and PP. Usually, people who think like this have deep family issues (Meghan, then Harry after meeting Meghan. Even the most megaHarry lovers didn't see this trashing for cash personality trait in him ''before'')  ETA:  Usually, strong families will keep unity by defending every member.  Weak families or broken (like Meghan and AfterHarryMetMeghan) think the opposite, hence their Oprah, immediate reaction.   HM then sent a statement in behalf of the ''family'', so they think that King Charles will be different.

Princess Cassandra

I confess to feeling very concerned about what Harry might have said in his book. If he does trash the POW, his brother, and/or anyone else in the family, then why? Surely it couldn't be simply making trash for income and MUST must have other motives such as; revenge, feeling sorry for himself, or perhaps he is seriously depressed and is looking through a warped lens. In any case, his wife, advisors, editors, etc, should never let him soil himself in this way. But maybe it's all hype and harmless.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on March 03, 2022, 04:19:08 PM
Harry and Meghan may want to return to the UK when Charles is king, says royal author | Daily Mail Online

:laugh:
Sometimes the similarity of the Sussex situation to the drama of King Edward VIII's abdication is scary. He didn't seem to understand how devastaking his actions were to the family, and he was forever wanting to come back and resume life as before. He pestered his brother for positions.

wannable

Prince Harry book: Kate could be 'disrespected' by Duke as concerns raised over content
KATE, the Duchess of Cambridge, could be attacked in Prince Harry's memoir set to be released later this year after "concerns" have been raised.

Going down the 'little cat' route (same if he writes about any woman)

wannable

A new book by Tina Brown

'A very, very angry man': Prince Harry had 'Olympic rows' with William and 'poured out resentments' about his father Charles to ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas who found complaints about his family 'tiresome', bombshell new book claims

Prince Harry 'vented' about William and 'poured out resentments' about his father Charles to his actress ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas so much that she asked MI6 to recommend a therapist for the duke, a bombshell new book sensationally claims. Tina Brown, the author of The Palace Papers: Inside The House Of Windsor - The Truth And The Turmoil, says the Duke of Sussex grew 'angry' as he felt his brother was 'hogging the best briefs' around a decade ago - and when he wasn't obsessing over William would moan about the Prince of Wales. She claims 'friction between the brothers escalated' so much after William became patron of the rhino and elephant charity the Tusk Trust in 2015 that the pair had 'Olympic rows' - and quotes a friend of the siblings as calling Harry a 'very, very angry man'. The royal expert also claims Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida grew 'tiresome' of his complaints about his family while they dated between 2012 and 2014, and was apparently the first person to persuade the Queen 's grandson to see a therapist - even taking advice from MI6 to find the right person.

Prince Harry had 'Olympic rows' with William, bombshell new book claims | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

Has Tina Brown been talking to Cressida? Bet not! And that is very different to Ingrid Seward?s version almost a decade ago when she vented (and Ingrid actually knew both Cressida and her mother, who was her great friend) stating that Cressida couldn?t stand the close attention she was getting from both the tabloids and the public. According to Seward members of the public would criticise her hair, boho clothing and even her boots, talking about them in earshot of her. And who goes to MI6 to ask for advice on mental health therapy! An unnamed ?friend of the siblings? I see, going the same route as the tabloids. And can?t be much of a friend of Harry?s if they are tittle-tattling to a journalist biographer.

wannable

I think Cressy gave the thumbs up to Tina Brown.  The way Cressy ''was'' portrayed (big time loser and begger) by the media when they broke up (heavier by the US media, like People Mag really destoryed her character), it looked like Cressy 0 Harry  1.  So this authorized article by Tina Brown to the DM actually gives Cressy the final say of that chapter in her life, basically (read it all) Harry is a full time nightmare.

PrincessOfPeace

Meghan Markle 'came from nothing' and 'trampled on others to get to the top like a politician' her biographer Tom Bower claims as he reveals her 'victims' will 'tell all' in new book.

Meghan Markle 'came from nothing' and 'trampled on others to get to the top' | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

Tom Bowyer has never liked Meghan and has made that clear since she first joined the Royal Family. As for ?climbing over people? Bowyer has made a career (and a great deal of money) as a journalist and then an author, tearing pieces out of his subjects, including members of the Royal Family. He doesn?t like anybody he writes about. I have his book on Charles and read several of his other bios. None are exactly balanced!

TLLK

Update on the Duke's memoir which may or may not be published in 2022.

archive.ph

QuoteIt is hotly anticipated, with many in royal circles braced for the day it hits the bookshelves. But exactly when the Duke of Sussex will publish his ?intimate and heartfelt memoir? is a mystery.
Billed as ?an inspiring, courageous and uplifting human story? with Prince Harry writing ?not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become?, Penguin Random House announced the book with fanfare last year, with ?publication tentatively scheduled for late 2022?.
But last week a spokeswoman for the publisher said it did not yet have a publication date, and would not confirm whether the book would still appear this year as planned. An approach to Harry?s spokeswoman elicited a similar response and another source said there was ?some uncertainty? over the book?s publication date.
It is also understood that the Sussexes have recently parted company with their global press secretary, Toya Holness, who was appointed to the role in March last year after joining the couple?s public relations team in October 2020.

Nightowl

All this talk about when this so called *Book* by Harry will be released.....so what?  He and Meghan both have trashed the royal family inside and out...so what is left to say?  Issues like who did what, who called whom, who got what new car, clothes, a new charity, or a new title..all of it is really no big deal.  Harry can and probably will write a book, or maybe in time 2 or 3 more books, they will probably all be the same since he is not living in the UK nor sees the family on a regular basis..so what can he really write about then....more Lies no doubt.  I think the public will get sick and tired of all this, book, interviews, tv shows...all the same ole stuff he has been spouting since he moved to Ca and now lives in his own 14 million dollar home, and has money in the bank with that trust fund...so why is Harry so darn miserable with life?  I think he is miserable because things just did not go his way in life, he wants what Harry wants now and maybe he is not getting what he wants now....I just look at him as a very spoiled rich little boy playing at being a man..selfish and a strong sense of entitlement that he must have what he wants NOW....just what does Harry really want.....maybe to be first in life for the throne yet that would involve meeting and greeting and shaking hands with thousands of people the rest of your life, William will do it as he respects his family and the traditions that come with it....Harry has no respect for his family at all as we all have seen.....

wannable

I really hope it's his own experience with AA (Lady C says it will be about the 12 step program) rather than trashing people.

wannable

ETA: Also, perhaps he can't trash the family anymore, time will tell, the BRF IMO has lawyered up (there's a difference of running to the media to trash and running to the media to spill a meeting with fake accounting of what really happened). Setting precedent Oprah took down the interview from CBS and her own OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) channel.

Nightowl

That is interesting news as I did not realize that, so wonder what got into Oprah to take down her own interview of the Sussex's both from CBS and OWN?  She must want something from someone somewhere or wants to make amends with the royal family exceptions would be the Sussex's.   Oprah is someone who never does anything without getting something back or making it work for her..LOL.  So maybe there will be *no* 2nd interview with the Sussex's after all...they have to be seen as members in good standing with the royal family so that they can make money and keep their sponsors happy.  Just don't turn your back on them, because this way a person won't be surprised at what they will do next.

sara8150

Duke of Sussex will not talk about his uncle the Duke of York in his release books because his uncle admitted sex scandal with his friends disgrace Jeffrey Epstein but will kept private matter for Duke of York and his two girls not mentioned about tell all bombshell books kept quiet books won?t release till late 2022

Harry 'won't talk about Prince Andrew' in upcoming book 'out of affection for Eugenie' - Mirror Online

wannable

US Weekly Mag

Prince Harry?s Memoir Has Apparently Been Rejected By Publisher Multiple Times
Sources say Harry has gone through draft and draft trying to get it right.

Is Prince Harry struggling to pen a marketable memoir? One tabloid claims the duke's publication date was pushed back because he's failing to deliver. Let's check in on the highly-anticipated tell-all.

Insiders Worried About Harry's Memoir?
This week's edition of Us Weekly reports Prince Harry's publishers haven't been impressed by the first few iterations of his highly-anticipated memoir. While the duke's book was initially slated for a 2022 release, the project no longer has a publication date. And now, sources fear that Harry's work hasn't been up to par. Everything is up in the air, and the first few drafts of the book have been scrapped, an insider spills. Publishers aren't paying Harry $20 million to rehash old material or write a book that's based solely on wellness. They want to shake it up with new gossip.

He won't get the gossip from the BRF, they are ready with lawyers.

The only gossip he will be able to get is from within his own home in Montecito. I only see a reality show he would have to do with his wife and children.  :shrug:

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on June 10, 2022, 06:00:44 PM
US Weekly Mag

He won't get the gossip from the BRF, they are ready with lawyers.

The only gossip he will be able to get is from within his own home in Montecito. I only see a reality show he would have to do with his wife and children.  :shrug:

You?re right about that will be embarrassed front of his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II,his dad the Prince Charles and Duke of Cambridge plus member of royal family wouldn?t allowed that!! As moderator for Sussexes Harry know better not allowed to tell all books and also bombshell interviews included Oprah and NBC interviews also im forbid Harry not publish this book if Harry do that again he will not forgive to his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II,his dad,Duke of Cambridge and member of royal family

TLLK

Curryong

Well, I won?t be buying it. It?s been said of Bowers that he dislikes all the subjects of his biographies and paints with a poisoned pen. I agree. He?s never met anyone he doesn?t loathe and has been sued several times.

PrincessOfPeace

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Bower's new book examines the rift between the Sussexes and the royals.

In the first extracts, Meghan tells a magazine about her relationship with Prince Harry - and takes the family into uncharted waters.

Thread: https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1547990753262964737?s=20&t=c9GwctUa7wHbgcHhZBncWw