Zara and Mike Tindall and family general news and chat

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2016, 03:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on September 23, 2022, 02:48:14 PM
CoutureAndRoyals
@CoutureRoyals

Isla Phillips, Peter Phillips daughter and Princess Anne's granddaughter, also wore a brooch at Queen Elizabeth's Committal Service in Windsor! Wonder if Queen Elizabeth gifted all of her great-granddaughters brooches (as we have seen with Princess Charlotte)

I was certain that I'd noticed some sparkle on Savannah's, Isla's and Mia's dresses/coats from the Committal Service at SGC. I expect that each of her great-granddaughters have received small brooches from HM's collection. Lena, Lilibet and Sienna were too young to attend any of the services, but I am glad to know that possibly each has received a small treasure from the late Queen. I wonder what the great-grandsons might have received? Perhaps a pair of cuff links from the DoE's wardrobe?

Blue Clover

A very sweet gesture by HMQ. The girls will cherish those pins forever.

wannable

Great grandma gave the girls brooches and the boys cuff links, rumored to be #bigsleepover Balmoral 2022.

A goodbye gift.

Macrobug67

Zara & Mike Tindall Make Money Off Their Royal Status, Too | Marie Claire

Not working royals - private citizens.  No titles.  Aren?t wanting the privacy of non royal life but the perks of being a royal ie security, funding etc.  Not using the royal family to make money.  Are world class athletes which is the source of their income and deals etc

OS and MC are so far off the mark. 

TLLK

I wholeheartedly agree @Macrobug67. He truly does not understand the difference between those who are official representatives of their nations and receive tax payer funding for security, homes, travel, staff etc...and someone who is related to the monarch by blood but is not an official representative. Not sure why as a "royal reporter" he can't grasp this concept.

The Princess Royal and her former husband Mark Phillips didn't want titles for their children and raised them to have their own careers. Their maternal grandparents just happened to be the monarch/consort. They only represented their nation via their sporting careers.

The York Princesses and the Wessex siblings likewise are not official representatives of their nations nor will likely ever be. They may have titles and be related to the monarch and heir but they're not going to be part of the working group.

Curryong

Mike Tindall appears in Dominos pizza ad. Jokes about ?having friends in high places?.

Mike Tindall pokes fun at his royal connections as he stars in an ad for DOMINOS | Daily Mail Online

The comments are not flattering!

wannable

Not a great AD. I would have done it with rugby related theme.

TLLK

Mike Tindall is now in Australia and reportedly Zara has accompanied him.

I'm a Celebrity's Mike Tindall inundated with support as he shares photo from Australia | HELLO!

QuoteMike Tindall has been showered with advice and support from his social media followers just hours before he stars in the first episode of I'm a Celebrity, which is set to air on Sunday.

Curryong

The Tindalls like Australia. They?ve said once or twice that they wouldn?t mind living here as a family for part of the year, winter probably. Not sure that Mike?s venture into reality TV ie  I?m a Celebrity is the right way to go though, judging by criticism he has received for participating.

Curryong

And btw an interesting sidelight on the British ?I?m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here?, in which Mike Tindall has been appearing. Newspapers have been reporting that there have been online complaints about racism among viewers of the show. No Black person has ever won a series of the British edition of this particular show since it?s been on TV, and this year the first two booted out were Brit female celebs and POC. People have taken notice and newspapers are starting to report it.

I?m a Celebrity sparks ?racism row? as black TV stars Scarlette and Charlene voted off first | Evening Standard

Curryong

Mike Tindall has left the jungle and Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Mike was the latest evictee and Zara was there to greet him.

I'm A Celebrity 2022: Who's in the final?

dianab

When Mike will visit that rugby podadcast again? Matt Hancock and Louis, the Crown, Harry's book must be topics LOL

wannable

He has a podcast with Apple called The Good, The Bad & The Rugby. 

It's entered the 3rd season.  Lucky him, his podcast is between the best 3 rugby related podcasts worldwide.

I'm not a rugby fan, but when there are fan followrs around the world, there's money to make.

TLLK

The Tindalls have remained in Adelaide,  Australia to carry out some activities.

The couple at a gala dinner. Zara looks especially lovely tonight in this pale blue gown.

QuoteZara attends at a Dinner for the Adelaide 500 on 2 December

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FjCaTazWIAAVGAV?format=jpg&name=small

Zara Tindall dons a chic green frock as she joins her husband Mike at Adelaide 500  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteZara Tindall and her husband Mike Tindall took in a spot of car racing on Saturday. 

The British couple attended the Adelaide 500, which is part of the 2022 Supercars Championship Season, at Adelaide Parklands Circuit. 

TLLK

wannable

The Tindalls are back vacationing in Australia, by the DM pictures, they are having a blast.

LouisFerdinand

Curryong

To lark about is to mess around in a jokey and light hearted fashion. To act a bit silly just because you feel like it.

Nightowl

Well they Mike and Zara are certainly having tons of fun it seems like down under....watch that hand Mike ........LOL

Nightowl

Well  they are certainly having a ton of fun down under aren't they.   :laugh10: