The Sussex Family General Chat Part 3

Started by TLLK, April 17, 2023, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

changemhysoul

One things for certain, I didn?t say that the BRF became famous because of Meghan. I said, that they too, thrive in certain ways off drama and they weren?t being talked about this much after Wills and Kate wedding. And even now, a lot of that international coverage is relating to the Sussex?s.

Yes, they were big we?re not going to act like they were getting THIS much coverage pre-Meghan. The highest heights would?ve been Wills and Kate wedding and after that, an average lull.

It?s foolish to pretend that having an bi-racial American woman join the BRF, put them on the map and put eyes on them in a way it hadn?t been before. There was always an interest but there wasn?t THIS much interest. The only other time they reached this peak of international eyes on them had been?.Diana.

Like, there is 0 reason to pretend that the BRF didn?t get their own buff and clout from Meghan joining. There wasn?t international press coverage on the then Cambridge tour like there was following Harry and Meghan when the then Cambridge?s went to Jamaica for the Jubilee promotions and then when they did get that coverage?.it wasn?t good.

So, I don?t understand why people try so hard deny that shine that Meghan and Harry brought, the shine that Meghan brought and the natural charisma the two had as a duo and solo that brings people in. In the BRF we?re strictly the power houses that relied on nothing and we?re the end all, be all. People would know the work of Sophie, Anne, Edward and etc, The media would simply talk about them but no one goes on their tours and etc.

Meghans hair cut holds more power than some tours. So while I can admit the raise in Meghans profile because she married in, a lot of people seem hard pressed to try and ignore the shine and eyes that Meghan brought to the family.

They also seem hard press to ignore the fact that actual support and pay off follows Meghan and Harry and not the royal family so much. As I said? The second or third (depending on who you ask) in the family is Invictus, after the The Princes Trust and the Duke of Edinburgh awards for long lasting impact.

But thanks overall for answering my question. People measure success in how they want to measure. And if that?s the case, then Harry and Meghan are plenty of food because unlike their counter-parts in the UK, their charities or just small visits are followed up with more out-pouring of support for said places from the people that follow them. The people that follow the BRF are seemingly more interested in bashing Harry and Meghan, than supporting the charities that the royals visit.

Side note: Re-Harry, I mean, if my family decided that the press was more important that racism and constant harassment towards my wife and kids. I wouldn?t really care. Half of the time, Harry is going after the media but because they Royal Family are so invested and involved with the tabloids, it becomes an attack of the royal family as well. They?ve proven they can?t be trusted, for instance, new article and it says that it?s been hard contacting Harry. He isn?t telling them when he?s coming, where he?s staying and when he?s leaving. The issue? We the public shouldn?t know any of this. It?s obvious, he?s not giving more details because for some reason, whoever works in the palace or close to the royals have 0 issues with going to the media about his information. The fact that we even know he?s giving as little info as possible is an issue. And this has been happening to this man since before he ever opened his mouth.

It?s still amazing that people expect Harry to show loyalty to his family when they show their loyalty to the tabloids and not him.

And Victoria Ward is not a Sussex friendly reporter. She?s been writing nasty articles and headlines about Meghan. If anyone thinks Meghan is leaking to her of all people?.that?s wild and it shows how much they don?t know Harry and Meghan. Now, had it been Bryony that wrote the article about the letters then you?d have some justification that the Sussex?s said something but Victoria Ward? Of All people? Yeah no. That?s all I say to say on the topic. The Windsor?s got a boost by Meghan marrying in, just as Meghan got a boost but for some reason a lot of people pretend that the attention they got post-Meghan was there pre-Meghan when that wasn?t the case and people were indifferent to the royals at most after the cool-down from Williams and Kates marriage.

Now, if someone could answer my other question because I missed it, how has Meghan offered the Markles an olive-branch? Or did that mean something else because I?m not sure what the olive branch was.

HistoryGirl2

^Anyone Harry had married would have received a lot of media coverage. Meghan said it herself: there is always space for royals on newspapers. Always. Always has been, always will be. That has nothing to do with Meghan Markle. The idea that the BRF need her to get attention from the press is ridiculous. They did this with Fergie and Diana. Before Meghan, there was a daily story about what Kate was doing right and what she was doing wrong. Before that, there was always a story about Harry?s girlfriend, who Harry might be seeing, what their life was like, etc. etc. etc.

I was under the impression that this was why Harry was in trial currently: because the media are obsessed with the RF and have wanted stories on them long before Meghan arrived. If Meghan Markle didn?t exist, whoever Harry married would be getting just as much attention. It just comes with the territory.

The added bit is the bit they have done, which is spill intimate moments and write a tell all. That?s gardened a different type of publicity, but not more. It?s led to more book sales and Oprah specials as opposed to articles. The papers, however, have covered and will always cover the BRF.

Harry doesn?t need to be loyal to anyone. What?s being pointed out is the hypocrisy of bad mouthing the institution who is the sole reason for your livelihood and still basking in all of the privileges. My own questions have yet to be answered on that front: why continue to use titles and demand titles for your children from an institution that has allegedly put you in a suicidal state and apparently sabotages you on a 9-5 basis? Why continue to be labeled the Duke and Duchess of Sussex if Meghan Markle is more famous than the BRF, who apparently wouldn?t have much in the way of attention without her?

I?ve personally not seen Meghan extend any olive branch to the Markles. Unlike the BRF, connections with them wouldn?t garner much in the way of prestige, so I doubt they?ll be receiving any letters or have Meghan host a special on all of the ways they?ve failed to live up to her standards.

changemhysoul

Quote from: HistoryGirl2 on May 02, 2023, 03:52:01 PM
^Anyone Harry had married would have received a lot of media coverage. Meghan said it herself: there is always space for royals on newspapers. Always. Always has been, always will be. That has nothing to do with Meghan Markle. The idea that the BRF need her to get attention from the press is ridiculous. They did this with Fergie and Diana. Before Meghan, there was a daily story about what Kate was doing right and what she was doing wrong. Before that, there was always a story about Harry?s girlfriend, who Harry might be seeing, what their life was like, etc. etc. etc.

I was under the impression that this was why Harry was in trial currently: because the media are obsessed with the RF and have wanted stories on them long before Meghan arrived. If Meghan Markle didn?t exist, whoever Harry married would be getting just as much attention. It just comes with the territory.

The added bit is the bit they have done, which is spill intimate moments and write a tell all. That?s gardened a different type of publicity, but not more. It?s led to more book sales and Oprah specials as opposed to articles. The papers, however, have covered and will always cover the BRF.

Harry doesn?t need to be loyal to anyone. What?s being pointed out is the hypocrisy of bad mouthing the institution who is the sole reason for your livelihood and still basking in all of the privileges. My own questions have yet to be answered on that front: why continue to use titles and demand titles for your children from an institution that has allegedly put you in a suicidal state and apparently sabotages you on a 9-5 basis? Why continue to be labeled the Duke and Duchess of Sussex if Meghan Markle is more famous than the BRF, who apparently wouldn?t have much in the way of attention without her?

I?ve personally not seen Meghan extend any olive branch to the Markles. Unlike the BRF, connections with them wouldn?t garner much in the way of prestige, so I doubt they?ll be receiving any letters or have Meghan host a special on all of the ways they?ve failed to live up to her standards.

I mainly disagree with the person Harry married would've gotten this much because it's more than just coverage.

Yes, anyone he married would've gotten extensive coverage. But things would be very different if he had married, a white english rose.

Marrying, a bi-racial, america woman has legit put their lives in danger. That's a whole different ball-park. Along with the undertones of the angry black woman trope, the jezebel trope and the undertones of royal fans and media treating Meghan as if they actually own her and are upset that they don't.

So I agree that anyone woman Harry married would've gotten a lot of exposer but saying what's happening to Meghan would've happened any woman, is vastly down-playing has happened and what is happening to her.

The last bit is a dig, for what reason I don't understand but thank you. If you don't have the answer, maybe some else can chim in. I don't remember Meghan talking about how the BRF couldn't live up to their standards, I do remember her talking about how she expected family to family and realized that family is truly second place in the BRF and family only comes first when it come it comes to optics.

And they did get a letter, which Thomas than sold to the Daily Mail. If you're talking about other letters, lets us remember that Charles wrote her first and if Meghan was chasing prestige of the BRF has you say, she'd would've endured the abuse for Charles coronation, in fact, she would've just endured the abuse in general and stayed in the country as her in-law's friends trashed and her painted a picture of her.

I am still dying, waiting for Meghan to be the secret spiller people call her and actually spill the secrets and drama. Instead of brining up real concerns like stories of her being fed to the tabloids, racism and other serious real issue. I wish, for her to be the villain she's portrayed as and actually talk about the details, drama and other gossip in that family. In fact, I wish Meghan would've released private letters sent to her because then, I could actually see her as some gossip spilling villain.

We do agree that an olive branch won't be happening anytime soon with the Markles, mainly because Thomas Jr, did black face and mocked her and Samantha is running around claiming her kids aren't real and how much she hated Meghan since she was born, as well as calling Meghan's mother the maid to her friends. I just wish, Meghan, would've actually attacked the family and her family in that way, it'd be fun at least and the abuse towards her would be some-what worth it.

wannable

The UK tabloids, for the most recent media history had a Daily Kate (plus Chelsy), everyone called the UK tabloids, The Daily Kate.  Several RR's are of the same age as William and Harry and earned their employment by following them, like fans follow a rockstar. Literally! Followed 'everywhere'...

The paparazzi were thriving then, they all basically today have had to sign up with a photographic agency to survive, because instant social media came into the game, random citizens reporting and taking pictures of famous people now and posted now.

Harry married a person who was in agreement to leave the BRF, hence the huge exposure, and will continue if the couple use their drama tied to the BRF.  IF they decide on a non trashing direction, time will tell if they can make it.

I'm not sure

I am still dying, waiting for Meghan to be the secret spiller people call her and actually spill the secrets and drama.

Hasn't she created quite a lot of it with Oprah, Netflix, Spotify.

HistoryGirl2

^^The coverage would have been fitted to whatever the press needed it to be to get clicks and likes. If she had been a white woman that was an actress, they would have called her family white trash who didn?t know how to behave (kinda like the coverage Kate?s family received on the regular before Meghan showed up?Uncle Gary ring a bell to anyone?).

If she had been an aristocrat, they would have painted her out to be a snob that hated Kate because she?s ?low-born.?

When he was dating Chelsy Davy, they made a huge to-do about how her father got his money and how unethical it was. How she was an insatiable party girl who smoke, drank, and did nothing but lay about all day (never mind the fact that she was in England to get a degree).

It happens with everyone. They need to create a narrative for everyone. I can?t speak for every rag and I won?t. I?m sure you can tell by my tone on the examples above what I think about most tabloid articles about royal wives and girlfriends.

However, the overwhelming majority of coverage has come from the things they?ve said and done themselves. No one put a gun to their head and forced them to go on Oprah to discuss what had happened or to go on Netflix to talk about their time with the family. They chose to do that themselves. To complain about incessant coverage when you?re the one that provides the material is hypocritical at best and infuriating at worst because that?s an attempt to gaslight us. I take no issue with their desire for fame, I take issue with their attempts to convince me that that?s not exactly what they?re after. 

Are there people that dislike her because she?s partially black? Yes. Racists are everywhere. Is everyone that writes something negative about her a racist? No. She?s done plenty to gain the reputation she currently has and so has he.

And I?m glad you noted that Meghan and Harry were second place because it?s true. No, their needs do not take precedence. The same way Edward?s needs don?t. It?s a monarchy. There is a hierarchy of importance. It?s the nature of the thing. There?s kind of a line of succession that dictates how important your image is. That?s not a conspiracy. It?s not a secret. It?s obvious.

But no, I can?t see her doing anything on the Markles. She wants nothing to do with those people. They provide no glamour and associations with them do not equate to either money or social standing.

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: wannable on May 02, 2023, 04:34:13 PM
The UK tabloids, for the most recent media history had a Daily Kate (plus Chelsy), everyone called the UK tabloids, The Daily Kate.  Several RR's are of the same age as William and Harry and earned their employment by following them, like fans follow a rockstar. Literally! Followed 'everywhere'...

The paparazzi were thriving then, they all basically today have had to sign up with a photographic agency to survive, because instant social media came into the game, random citizens reporting and taking pictures of famous people now and posted now.

Harry married a person who was in agreement to leave the BRF, hence the huge exposure, and will continue if the couple use their drama tied to the BRF.  IF they decide on a non trashing direction, time will tell if they can make it.

I'm not sure

Hasn't she created quite a lot of it with Oprah, Netflix, Spotify.

Exactly. Everything is rooted in their connection to the family. Does she get along with them? What does she think or have to say about them? Will she attend the coronation? What will they say about them next? The interest isn?t her. It?s what she has to say about them. They are the attraction. Not because they?re anything special but because they?re royals; and people are fascinated by what goes on in their lives.

I don?t see the daily goings on with Archewell headlining the View or hit the front pages of the Times (UK or New York). They are not the attraction as people. None of them are. It?s the Prince, Princess, Duke, Duchess, and King titles that draw attention.

wannable

From trashing them to mocking them, she's done it.

What next a book of her 18 months as a working royal.  :happy15:

HistoryGirl2

^You mean the life as a working royal she claimed no one prepared her for even though Harry?s own private secretary prepared an entire dossier for her to review? Maybe she should have just one more private meeting with Piers Morgan and he could have really set her on the right path/sarcasm.

wannable

I'll be interested to read IF she writes a book. I'm almost sure it will be controversial, especially if you have the Bower/Low accounts of practically all the staffers, I mean the most important of them all are the 2 SS; Sara Latham and Samantha Cohen, they were top senior staff members. Both collateral damage, both with huge CV's before Meghan, both suspected that M didn't want to take advise and was working to make nothing work out. Samantha was more intuitive in the sense she told QEII and proposed to the other senior staffers and in general that with both Meghan and Harry, everything needs to be written, historically kept, etc.

HistoryGirl2

She might. Although, it all would be a rehash. To be honest, I wouldn?t read anything she wrote. Didn?t read Harry?s book and his life has been slightly more interesting (heavy on the slightly).

I am interested in the point to view of the staff, so Low?s book is on my list.

Kristeh-H

Wannable and HistoryGirl2, you guys are on fire!  I keep wanting to say 'Good Post' but I'd be saying it over and over.  As for the rest, the BRF was famous long before Meghan and I think they'll be famous long after Meghan.  It's the Sussexes who need the Royal Family, not the other way around. 

Heh, if Meghan wants to write a tell-all book of her own, why not?  I expect people will read it because, like I said, people like the drama and are intrigued by the BRF.  So Meghan should make good money from it--and again, it seems that trashing the BRF is the only way the Sussexes can make big money.  But that doesn't necessarily mean that people believe them or feel sympathetic towards them.  In fact, I'd say just the opposite.  The more they talk (and write), the more lies they get caught in and the more people tire of their complaining.     

Nightowl

Quote from: HistoryGirl2 on May 02, 2023, 04:40:49 PM
^^The coverage would have been fitted to whatever the press needed it to be to get clicks and likes. If she had been a white woman that was an actress, they would have called her family white trash who didn?t know how to behave (kinda like the coverage Kate?s family received on the regular before Meghan showed up?Uncle Gary ring a bell to anyone?).

If she had been an aristocrat, they would have painted her out to be a snob that hated Kate because she?s ?low-born.?

When he was dating Chelsy Davy, they made a huge to-do about how her father got his money and how unethical it was. How she was an insatiable party girl who smoke, drank, and did nothing but lay about all day (never mind the fact that she was in England to get a degree).

It happens with everyone. They need to create a narrative for everyone. I can?t speak for every rag and I won?t. I?m sure you can tell by my tone on the examples above what I think about most tabloid articles about royal wives and girlfriends.

However, the overwhelming majority of coverage has come from the things they?ve said and done themselves. No one put a gun to their head and forced them to go on Oprah to discuss what had happened or to go on Netflix to talk about their time with the family. They chose to do that themselves. To complain about incessant coverage when you?re the one that provides the material is hypocritical at best and infuriating at worst because that?s an attempt to gaslight us. I take no issue with their desire for fame, I take issue with their attempts to convince me that that?s not exactly what they?re after. 

Are there people that dislike her because she?s partially black? Yes. Racists are everywhere. Is everyone that writes something negative about her a racist? No. She?s done plenty to gain the reputation she currently has and so has he.

And I?m glad you noted that Meghan and Harry were second place because it?s true. No, their needs do not take precedence. The same way Edward?s needs don?t. It?s a monarchy. There is a hierarchy of importance. It?s the nature of the thing. There?s kind of a line of succession that dictates how important your image is. That?s not a conspiracy. It?s not a secret. It?s obvious.

But no, I can?t see her doing anything on the Markles. She wants nothing to do with those people. They provide no glamour and associations with them do not equate to either money or social standing.

:goodpost:
And I wish it could say........*Brilliant Post* for that is just what it is.  Why she and Harry who was born *2nd* in the family of Charles and Diana don't understand that is beyond me.   I have been reading and reading more and I see that *egos and jealousy* have taken over the lives of the Sussex's totally.  That is on them only and the BRF will move on and they the Sussex's will stay the same.

Nightowl

Quote from: changemhysoul on May 02, 2023, 04:22:57 PM
I mainly disagree with the person Harry married would've gotten this much because it's more than just coverage.

Yes, anyone he married would've gotten extensive coverage. But things would be very different if he had married, a white english rose.

Marrying, a bi-racial, america woman has legit put their lives in danger. That's a whole different ball-park. Along with the undertones of the angry black woman trope, the jezebel trope and the undertones of royal fans and media treating Meghan as if they actually own her and are upset that they don't.

So I agree that anyone woman Harry married would've gotten a lot of exposer but saying what's happening to Meghan would've happened any woman, is vastly down-playing has happened and what is happening to her.

The last bit is a dig, for what reason I don't understand but thank you. If you don't have the answer, maybe some else can chim in. I don't remember Meghan talking about how the BRF couldn't live up to their standards, I do remember her talking about how she expected family to family and realized that family is truly second place in the BRF and family only comes first when it come it comes to optics.

And they did get a letter, which Thomas than sold to the Daily Mail. If you're talking about other letters, lets us remember that Charles wrote her first and if Meghan was chasing prestige of the BRF has you say, she'd would've endured the abuse for Charles coronation, in fact, she would've just endured the abuse in general and stayed in the country as her in-law's friends trashed and her painted a picture of her.

I am still dying, waiting for Meghan to be the secret spiller people call her and actually spill the secrets and drama. Instead of brining up real concerns like stories of her being fed to the tabloids, racism and other serious real issue. I wish, for her to be the villain she's portrayed as and actually talk about the details, drama and other gossip in that family. In fact, I wish Meghan would've released private letters sent to her because then, I could actually see her as some gossip spilling villain.

We do agree that an olive branch won't be happening anytime soon with the Markles, mainly because Thomas Jr, did black face and mocked her and Samantha is running around claiming her kids aren't real and how much she hated Meghan since she was born, as well as calling Meghan's mother the maid to her friends. I just wish, Meghan, would've actually attacked the family and her family in that way, it'd be fun at least and the abuse towards her would be some-what worth it.

Least you forget that * white English Rose, Catherine* married into the BRF and suffered the same media hell as Meghan and so did Camilla and Sophie.  It is not just Meghan alone in this world of Media Hell, all women marrying into a royal family gets some type of negativity from the media.  There is NO grade on the type of media crap either, call it what it is, degrading and hateful crap from all tabloids out to make money off women marrying into royal families, they are bait for the tabloids.

Nightowl

Just want to say to *HistoryGirl2 and Wannable* what very informative and factual posts you girls have made recently.  I could not have said it any better.  So Thank You for all your hard work and in dealing with honest facts.   :partaay:  :flower3:

Nightowl

Quote from: Kristeh-H on May 02, 2023, 10:12:44 PM
Wannable and HistoryGirl2, you guys are on fire!  I keep wanting to say 'Good Post' but I'd be saying it over and over.  As for the rest, the BRF was famous long before Meghan and I think they'll be famous long after Meghan.  It's the Sussexes who need the Royal Family, not the other way around. 

Heh, if Meghan wants to write a tell-all book of her own, why not?  I expect people will read it because, like I said, people like the drama and are intrigued by the BRF.  So Meghan should make good money from it--and again, it seems that trashing the BRF is the only way the Sussexes can make big money.  But that doesn't necessarily mean that people believe them or feel sympathetic towards them.  In fact, I'd say just the opposite.  The more they talk (and write), the more lies they get caught in and the more people tire of their complaining.   

Yes to your comment as I totally agree with you that the British Royal Family has moved on and that they will be around for a long time to come while the Sussex's only have this time to live with.  The Sussex's in time will go like Edward and Wallis even if Harry and Meghan  put out something every day to keep them in the news, that will grow very old and tiresome for many. Charles has William to continue the family, then William has George to be king later on and who will rule the Sussex's family.  The have no kingdom, no court, no royal whatever just a website and a son and daughter to what?

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: Nightowl on May 03, 2023, 02:36:29 AM
Just want to say to *HistoryGirl2 and Wannable* what very informative and factual posts you girls have made recently.  I could not have said it any better.  So Thank You for all your hard work and in dealing with honest facts.   :partaay:  :flower3:

Thanks Nightowl and Kristeh-H. It?s the lies that I find more insulting than anything else. But the people I feel sorriest for are the palace employees that had to deal with this entitlement day in and day out.

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on May 03, 2023, 02:36:29 AM

Facts may or may not be ?honest?. They also represent opinions and points of view of posters. Other posters could agree as a process of confirmation bias. We after all almost always agree with points that represent our own points of view. I happen to think that some divergence of opinion is good within a forum. Otherwise it turns into an echo chamber.

HistoryGirl2

^I?ll have to disagree with you on that. Facts are facts. They represent reality. Opinions are subjective and everyone is entitled to one. That?s what makes a forum great. However, no one is entitled to their own facts. They just are. Corrections should be noted if something stated as fact is incorrect. Opinions stand on another plane entirely.

I?ll speak for myself and say that if you feel that I stated a lie or something I stated as fact is not actually correct, then please correct me. We live in a world where people feel they can have their own ?truth.? I do not subscribe to that view and don?t wish to, so please, anyone here feel free to correct me anytime you feel I have stated an untruth. Life is all about learning, and I actively look for opportunities to know more. If I?m incorrect about something, I take no issue with apologizing and moving forward. Especially since I know many posters here who have way more knowledge about the current BRF than I do.

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: Kristeh-H on May 02, 2023, 10:12:44 PM
So Meghan should make good money from it--and again, it seems that trashing the BRF is the only way the Sussexes can make big money.  But that doesn't necessarily mean that people believe them or feel sympathetic towards them.  In fact, I'd say just the opposite.  The more they talk (and write), the more lies they get caught in and the more people tire of their complaining.   

This seems to be the case based on all the poll data. In my opinion, it?s exhausting hearing people complain about their lives. I can?t remember which thread it was posted, but Curryong posted the ratings for the Markle family?s ?tell-all,? and they weren?t high either. I think a lot of people find it tacky to talk about private family business on television.

It?s interesting; Jerry Springer recently died and that?s all I could think about. The 90s was full of that type of stuff and though it?s been somewhat replaced by reality TV, I still think it?s a lot better than it was. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Especially when the accusations don?t hold up to scrutiny.

TLLK

Quote from: HistoryGirl2 on May 03, 2023, 02:17:42 PM
This seems to be the case based on all the poll data. In my opinion, it?s exhausting hearing people complain about their lives. I can?t remember which thread it was posted, but Curryong posted the ratings for the Markle family?s ?tell-all,? and they weren?t high either. I think a lot of people find it tacky to talk about private family business on television.

It?s interesting; Jerry Springer recently died and that?s all I could think about. The 90s was full of that type of stuff and though it?s been somewhat replaced by reality TV, I still think it?s a lot better than it was. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Especially when the accusations don?t hold up to scrutiny.

All of the Markle family members(Thomas Sr., Samantha, Thomas Jr. and Meghan) that the public have become acquainted with seem to have this tendency share confidential information about their own family or their in-laws. I do hope that this is the LAST time we'll see this type of behavior on display but I have a feeling that it won't be.  :(

HistoryGirl2

^I?m on the same boat, TLLK. It makes me so uncomfortable. I didn?t watch it and have zero desire to. It?s private business, and I personally don?t see what can be gained from making it public. 

I don?t even understand the motivation behind it. How can anyone think that talking about someone?s private business on television is going to lead to reconciliation?

TLLK

@HistoryGirl2-Like you I don't understand the need to repeatedly share these "bombshells" about each other or their in-laws.  :no: Honestly it only makes that individual look bad and petty IMHO.

FanDianaFancy

All married ins since Diana have had good press and rude, awful media digging up and and trash.

After a while, it subsides. The public that follows that gets bored with it.

BRF keep quiet about personal problems and carry on. This helps that trash media stop too.

There is fame and infamy.
BRF can choose.
Sussex chose infamy.
As much as I am a huge Diana fan and was since 1981, her story she showed and told goodness hi many times, got boring. The people and press got bored and had moved before her death.

BRF will, are carrying on. Sussex is still spewing smut.
Their calling card.
See daily mail?s interview of Omid , Megs fruend, mouthpiece, insider?..saying Sussex had to wait fi an invite?how Sussex was not sure if they were invited..l

More smut. More talk talk talk.p.
This does not put them in a good light.

changemhysoul

If Omid is considered the Sussex's friend by having fair and not nasty reporting....then Jobson is a friend of Charles, that friend of Charles aid Archie should be hanged off a balcony. Richard Kay is then a friend of the Wales and he's said nasty things about Meghan.....

So that means that their actions and words are reflection of and the thoughts of Charles, Camilla, William and Kate. That means, all of the royal reports who use nasty and vile, racist undertones are the mouth pieces of the Palace and Royal Family members. If Omid, simply from writing a book and being nice about the Sussex's are now his their mouth pieces (which he's not), I hope in the future, the same standard will be applied to all Royals. Unlike, members of the family who host parties for The Sun tabloids at Clarence House or the many photos of various members of the Royal Family being pictured with the OWNER of the Daily Mail, you can't find that with Omid and the Sussex's.

And also, if listened to his actual report and second-hand of the Daily Mail, Omid didn't say anything inflammatory. And he's was repeating what's been said over the past few weeks. He said, Harry wasn't sure if he was really welcomed, which...fits with reports leading up that the family hated him and didn't want him around. It was reported by the tabloids, people love running too that Harry and Meghan only received a save the date email but not a formal invitation. At that point, what did they expect? For the Sussex's to BEG to get a formal invite.

So the Sussex's haven't spewed anything about this event, other than, they got the invite, Harry is coming and Meghan will be staying. What Omid said....is the EXACT same thing the royal reporters have been saying up until this point. The only difference? He doesn't take the time to put in nasty digs about the Sussex's. He gives even reporting without all of the extra. But I've learned that people go to the royal reporters and sites like the daily mail because they are nasty and instead of simply reporting facts, they make sure to dig to get a dig in a Meghan -a woman who's barely been seen or heard from in over 6 months-.

And I'll repeat, I support Harry speaking up because, well, I don't believe in protecting or keeping quiet for abusers or those who sit idly by while people are being abused. 

Kristeh-H

But I think Harry and Meghan are the ones being abusive.  They say--or slyly imply--things that are not true.  They spread misinformation, half--truths, and lies, or they sit idly by while others do so.  They do so to make money, and out of spite and jealousy.  I think the only problem they have with the Royal Family is that Harry isn't the heir.  If he were, I think they'd be over in Great Britain right now.