The Sussex Family General Chat Part 3

Started by TLLK, April 17, 2023, 02:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

Harry and Meghan are **not senior royals anymore* they made the choice to leave the royal family and the Firm  so amy poll anywhere is not important and living in America which does NOT recognize a royal family as important.  These polls of the Sussex's importance is only for the their fans and their eogs. It means absolutely Nothing to the real BRF or the American people. Magazines that state polls are just click bait for money just like the daily fail/mail amd all the other tabloids.     

Amabel2

It really doesnt matter - I dont think that Harry will ever be a working royal again unless in many years from now, he leaves America. and Meghan never will be.

Nightowl

Your right, it doesn't matter about polls or who or how polls are dome as they are just worthless pieces of media garbage to me, in time Harry and Meghan will eventually become just like Edward and Wallis, lost in time as even if Harry is the son of a king or brother of another king.....since they are not part of a working royal family,  they will appear here and  there in the media as gossip like the royals today that have no importance anymore really but to show up for a wedding or two .  I really think they lost their chance to be something big or important all because of the crap they have dished out to Harry's family with lies and backstabbing them.. The thing is that most people are I would like to believe just decent, loving, caring about family as family comes first in most people's lives, what they did to Harry's family is total betrayal and that im the end doesn't sit well with families that care about each other. Now is their time for a few short years I think is all they have left.

wannable

I have a different perspective, all my life working for large corp in top management, we use polls to see where to improve numbers, numbers means financial gain too.

The Sussexes live in the states, so those numbers are encouraging to them. IF the numbers kept on being poor to worse, if affects their brand, their brand is themselves, not liked, well it hits the psyche and they will end up completely like hermits or move to a new country. With numbers improving, the psyche acts different, stay and brainstorm where and how can we improve. 

Curryong, If Neil Sean is correct with a barrage of brands wanting the couple or Harry, will he end up doing infomercials? or will the infomercials be in Meghan's The Tig? If it happnes, I won't mock them, they left royalty to be independent, better infomercials then trashing family.

wannable

In a separate comment from the above and after stating my opinion about Polls, this comment has to do with Newsweek.  The paper has struggled since it's foundation, it's had it's steep ups and down's.  Ownership passing from hand to hand to hand. Accusations of not fact checking, which by legal means (in a court of law) they admitted to not fact check since 1996.

The importance of ''methodology'' in a poll to be taken serious is important to share with the public, a full disclosure of an excel sheet with the demographics. If given partially, a survey expert will have doubts. I personally hope the Newsweek poll is true, it would mean a WIN WIN situation to Meghan and Harry, and directly also to the BRF across the pond, IOW everyone is where ''they have to be''.  A poor outcome, result for Meghan and Harry could only mean they'd have to ask help, instead of Houston we have a problem it would be London we have a problem. IMO no one involved wants that! to happen.

Curryong

I can?t see either Harry or Meghan flogging things on that US shopping channel that Fergie apparently regularly appeared on, selling juicers and pots and bakeware etc. It depends on what products are being offered I think. If it could be something rather like those coffee or drink ads that George Clooney did years ago, with a few lines of dialogue showing a sense of humour about the product placement, then he might consider it I suppose. It would depend on what was being offered.

wannable

Nespresso is a luxury brand, not bad at all for a career retirement endorsemet, loads of moneys. I say this with respect - his retirement, as his career in acting, what Hollywood or the mockers call a washed up celebrity. Anyway the film industry to day are doing more fantasy AI movies (and woke movies changing history based on fact with a note of change in race - some excellent results others with losses and terrible results), so the old folk is in forced retirement mode.

Nightowl

Personally I do not listen or believe in polls, only a few people are ask their opinion in polls and the poll people count that as a *whole* and that is not all the people giving their opinion, so why believe in a few people.....I believe in researching and myself, not what other polls want me to believe in. How can a person believe in polls when only a few people are asked to be in it?  As my sister used to tell me all the time, and I have it saved here just to get a chuckle once in a while, *So beam me up Scotty as there is no intelligent people left on the earth, there are way to many sheepels/people believing in what other people tell them to believe in*.

Doesn't George C become the face now of a brand of Tequila?  I see his face on an advertisement in a grocery store that I walk by all the time with my dog. So retired celebrities are also advertising their faces in other countries to make money as they really don't want to be seen doing that in the US...maybe Harry and Meghan can do the same, just leave the BRF out of it and no more trashing them...that makes them look insecure and weak..move on and do something positive for themselves without the royal family being involved. Maybe this will happen now after that horrific so called car chase.