I am a collector of Royal books worldwide

Started by ron biver, October 02, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron biver

I have more 300 royal books of most royal families around the world, including countries as Hawaii,Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.  Most of my books are about the royal families of all Europe & England, anybody who is interested, lets get in touch, as I am Dutch, my favourite royal family is the Dutch House of Orange.

I live in Australia and would be interested in others who share my interest. 

Ron Biver

LouisFerdinand

Bonjour, @ron biver! I like the Dutch House of Orange also. I also like other European monarchies.

ron biver

Thank you for your interest, yes I do have a lot of interest in royal families worldwide, My focus is from the 1800 to 1980's, I also have a books of ancient royal family of Egypt (pharaos) and of course King Farouk of Egypt and his dynasty. As an extra The Borgias and the Medicis, Popes etc etc. How far is your interest in royal families worldwide? Keep in touch!!!!!

Ronald.

Blue Clover

Welcome! 300 books on royals! That sounds incredible! Can you recommend a few of your favorites?

ron biver

Obviously there is not much interest in the history of world royal families, not even in the European royal histories, sorry to disappoint most of you.