Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepperry

Does Harry have a girlfriend?

[admin]Title edited and name corrected[/admin]

fawbert

It would seem so. In days of old (1936 - Edward VIII & 1955 - Princess Margaret) we would be heading for a constitutional crisis. But we live in more relaxed times. 
Fawbert

Duch_Luver_4ever

Well if we didnt have one with Charles and Camilla (which we should have, imo) the door's open and the horse is out of the barn now for future royal marriages.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

Quote from: fawbert on November 03, 2016, 12:32:13 PM
It would seem so. In days of old (1936 - Edward VIII & 1955 - Princess Margaret) we would be heading for a constitutional crisis. But we live in more relaxed times. 
That is true @fawbert and since those years royal engagements/weddings have had the following: 1999-Single mother Mette Marit marries Norway's CP Haakkon, 2002- daughter of junta cabinet member Maxima Zorrigueta marries the NL's Prince of Orange Willem-Alexander, 2004-Divorcee Letizia Ortiz marries Spain's Prince of Austurias Felipe de Borbon y Grecia.

Even in the UK we've seen divorce and remarriage with the Princess Royal and Timothy Laurence. (Not going to bring up PoW and Doc.) IMO royals are increasingly choosing partners from a variety of socio-economic, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds seemingly based upon shared interests, compatibility, and values. In fact the only royal marriages from the late 1990's-2000's with European reigning houses that have a spouse from an aristocratic background are Belgium's Phillipe and Mathilde and Luxembourg's Guillaume and Stephanie.

At this point in time most of the European royals who are in reigning houses and who married in the late 1990s-2000's,  bucked the traditional choices that their royal parent had made and appear to be doing well. Most are still married to each other except for the NL's Friso-Mabel: his death and Norway's Princess Martha-Louise and Ari Behn.

If Meghan Markle turns out to be "the one" for Harry and she loves him back then I'll wish them good luck. :)

FanDianaFancy

I am surprised  more of  us , regulars , have not posted. The subject is not TABOO. No one will be offended.

Why are we not discussing this HOT in the NEWS story????  We discuss everything else?

TLLK , true, but those are not the BRF . Theirs  is  more  world known,  higher rank,  more in the news,  subjects do demand as music  , what  they  can of  BRF to  make some  of the very  little sacrifaces they  do make which are very few,  and far between, and  PH  is thisclsoe to the  next line.  5ths  so far, but he is the next monarchs'  son.  If he were QEII's  cousins  kid, like Marina, so what.

Going back in England....
If Edward had wanted to marry an American or  European  heiress  who  was never married  , it  could have been allowed.
If  he had   married  any well  off girl, a  preKate  type  of England, it  could have been allowed.
Wallis- no.

If Margaret had  wanted to  any one of the aristos/nobility/landed gentry, of course.
If she had  wanted to  marry and English  man of the  military  , a  TomPB type, ok.
Anyone  guy  of her country , single, never married,  with some kind of career.  Hell, even  a  working guy in media, author,  ok.

I think these things were  to protect them(Ed and Marg)  as  well  as them having some kind of sacrifice.

I question too how happy and the woman he loved was  Edward. These two  went anywhere  in front of anyone to be accepted. Hitler? the BRF SHOULD HAVE NEVER accepted them back  for the slightest as burying Edward.  he  sympathzied with the man  of evil who  wanted to  and did  bomb  England.
Marg  was  spoiled and never  seemed to find happiness, was idol, living in QEII's  shadow,  etc.

But what   about love?

People fall in and out of love all the time until the find the one will all the pieces that fit. When  people marry the one they  love  , but all of the  pieces do not fit,  it usually means  disaster. People who  find love with  all the pieces  fitting,  usually  have  a  better  chance  at  it.
Think about people  you know who  just loved, was in love with someone , but  the families had nothing in common or his mother hated the girl with a passion or  her mother hated him or  she wanted kids and he did not  or so  forth.

PHarry  is Diana's son and this  is 2016. HE can date. She wanted her boys to marry  for love and with love comes a  support, security, etc.

PH cannot marry this  smart, talented, gorgeous, American , divorced,  UN Ambassador,  biracial Blck and White,  35 year old, divorced,  actress, kind-nice,  Crenshaw resident which is like North end of England, I think, bankrupt   divorced parents.

If he wants to, then there , no doubt would be concessions. His brother  and family, cousins,  etc. are  his relatives and will love him and be  in contact with  him, friends, etc. His inheritance is his.  I bet stuff  in concessions like ...No title for wife and no title for kids. No  keys to the magic kingdom of the good BRF  freebie life  of Kens apts, etc. and we knows those BRF  ALL  love their freebeeies.
I would think it would be more of a protection for him. Say they  get married,  divorce, Kids. She takes the kids to  Crenshaw to visit and stay  over at  Granma's.  On the set  while she  is acting in a  new  movie or tv show. The  alimony  settlement? Wow, this would the  gift for the media  that  will forever  live on .

Andrew loved Koo Stark. Maybe  he did ,  we don't know. She was  not fit  for  PofYork. Truly, Andrew is unfit and Fergie too. LOL!!

Truly, and it is not a racial thing, but Cressianda  Bonas and her aristo  mom and her mom's  naked book and multi kids from various marriages and Cressinda wanting to be an actress  was  really  pushing it.

I think PHarry might be one  , the type  who  wants to be married, hme, kids.  Age creeps up onus  all.  Others lifestyles, close to us, creeps up on us too.  His married friends. He  is  like the 3rd wheel with  W, K .  A  Kate sandwich  she gets  being  by the 2 princes. LOL!!

If  PH had  a  woman like Guy Pelly's heiress  American wife, ok A  European  aristos, high military  officer's daughter, ok.  He  is  cousins to the  titles  European heads of Europe.  They  need  , really, LOL,new bloodlines.  Ewww, gets weird  like old  times.

Kate,  really  was pushing   it and t took them and the media and 10 years for  PW and K  to   have  the right time.
K has better home life, etc. than PW.  Still, the Brit press was , still is horrible to her  and her family.

Imagine what the Brit  media is going to do to this  girl.

Double post auto-merged: November 04, 2016, 12:15:38 AM

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on November 04, 2016, 12:08:50 AM
I am surprised  more of  us , regulars , have not posted. The subject is not TABOO. No one will be offended.

Why are we not discussing this HOT in the NEWS story????  We discuss everything else?

TLLK , true, but those are not the BRF . Theirs  is  more  world known,  higher rank,  more in the news,  subjects do demand as much  , what  they  can of  BRF to  make some  of the very  little sacrifaces they  do make which are very few,  and far between, and  PH  is thisclsoe to the  next line.  5th  so far, but he is the next monarchs'  son.  If he were QEII's  cousins  kid, like Marina, so what.

Going back in England....
If Edward had wanted to marry an American or  European  heiress  who  was never married  , it  could have been allowed.
If  he had   married  any well  off girl, a  preKate  type  of England, it  could have been allowed.
Wallis- no.

If Margaret had  wanted to  any one of the aristos/nobility/landed gentry, of course.
If she had  wanted to  marry an English  man of the  military  , a  TomPB type, ok.
Anyone  guy  of her country , single, never married,  with some kind of career.  Hell, even  a  working guy in media, politican, author,  ok.

I think these things were  to protect them(Ed and Marg)  as  well  as them having some kind of sacrifice.

I question too how happy and the woman he loved was (  Edward). These two  went anywhere  in front of anyone to be accepted. Hitler? the BRF SHOULD HAVE NEVER accepted them back  for the slightest  thing such as burying Edward.  He  sympathzied with the man , Hitler, of evil who  wanted to  and did  bomb  England.
Marg  was  spoiled and never  seemed to find happiness, was idol, living in QEII's  shadow,  etc.

But what   about love?

People fall in and out of love all the time until the find the one will all the pieces that fit. When  people marry the one they  love  , but all of the  pieces do not fit,  it usually means  disaster. People who  find love with  all the pieces  fitting,  usually  have  a  better  chance  at  it.
Think about people  you know who  just loved, was in love with someone , but  the families had nothing in common or his mother hated the girl with a passion or  her mother hated him or  she wanted kids and he did not  or so  forth.

PHarry  is Diana's son and this  is 2016. HE can date. She wanted her boys to marry  for love and with love comes a  support, security, etc.

PH cannot marry this  smart, talented, gorgeous, American , divorced,  UN Ambassador,  biracial Blck and White,  35 year old, divorced,  actress, kind-nice,  Crenshaw resident which is like North end of England, I think, bankrupt   divorced parents.

If he wants to, then there , no doubt would be concessions. His brother  and family, cousins,  etc. are  his relatives and will love him and be  in contact with  him, friends, etc. His inheritance is his.  I bet stuff  in concessions like ...No title for wife and no title for kids. No  keys to the magic kingdom of the good BRF  freebie life  of Kens apts, etc. and we know those BRF  ALL  love their freebeeies.

I would think it would be more of a protection for him. Say they  get married,  divorce, Kids. She takes the kids to  Crenshaw to visit and stay  over at  Granma's.  On the set  while she  is acting in a  new  movie or tv show. The  alimony  settlement? Wow, this would the  gift for the media  that  will forever  live on .
That is fine for any  normal  guy with a normal life  lie a  celeb. One indebted to his country and subjects, it gets   to be different. World wide kidnappings.  Money  he gets for support  for every aspect of his life  from his country  for his birthright,  this gets  different.

Andrew loved Koo Stark. Maybe  he did ,  we don't know. She was  not fit  for  PofYork. Truly, Andrew is unfit and Fergie too. LOL!!

Truly, and it is not a racial thing, but Cressianda  Bonas and her aristo  mom and her mom's  naked book and multi kids from various marriages and Cressinda wanting to be an actress  was  really  pushing it.

I think PHarry might be one  , the type  who  wants to be married, hme, kids.  Age creeps up onus  all.  Others lifestyles, close to us, creeps up on us too.  His married friends. He  is  like the 3rd wheel with  W, K .  A  Kate sandwich  she gets  being  by the 2 princes. LOL!!

If  PH had  a  woman like Guy Pelly's heiress  American wife, ok A  European  aristos, high military  officer's daughter, ok.  He  is  cousins to the  titles  European heads of Europe.  They  need  , really, LOL,new bloodlines.  Ewww, gets weird  like old  times.

Kate,  really  was pushing   it and t took them and the media and 10 years for  PW and K  to   have  the right time.
K has better home life, etc. than PW.  Still, the Brit press was , still is horrible to her  and her family.

Imagine what the Brit  media is going to do to this  girl.

Double post auto-merged: November 04, 2016, 12:17:24 AM

Quote from: stepperry on November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM
Does Harry have a girlfriend?
YES!

stepperry

Is Meghan Markle Prince Harry's gf?  How did they meet?

Duch_Luver_4ever

It seems to be...they met at the Invictus games from what i hear.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

good221

According to new report, harry and meg met thru harry friend, from Daily mail they met thru Eugene boss art dealer soon to be ex wife is a good friend of Megan and she set them up, so one again harry seems to count on his cousin to set him up!
That is why they were all in Scotland for harry birthday where she met prince Charles, William, kate.
All of this information are from daily mail websites. Yes they are dating that is why she keep shut up  but keep throwing hint on her  Instagram for fans, media, etc...
As for her not getting a title if all go well, I don't see her not getting a duchess the people will call the queen racist and worse because she is half black, I dare the Queen will allow another negative press, so if possible she will get a title and allow to use the tiara just like kate.
trust me her being born from both  races will work well in her favor than anything else, The media will start using race card soon if the royal dare sob her, look at what is happening around the world including in politics.
I don't think the royal families want to make that mistake in not giving her everything kate get now or before she was royal including inviting her to things in public. Anyway  I am still waiting on the first photo people magazine claim they got since yesterday where is it? Or are they waiting for the holidays gateway photo??

Yale

Now, it's been a while since I have posted on here but I do recall me saying or posting that Prince Harry may date and/or marry and American woman.  And from what I have been hearing it might be serious! I also recall saying how great it would be if he married a black woman.  Well, this woman is mixed, she's half black.

I am loving this!! If they do make it official, she will become the most popular royal with that family since Princess Diana because she is American born and raised and mixed.  She is different then the others in the establishment.

Anyway, lets not get ahead of ourselves.  I need to see how all this plays out.  But again, I love it!!

FanDianaFancy

good has  a point.  Unfortunately,  the race car  will get played and for QEII not to be accused as  that,  she  will have to give PH  it  all: title,  title for her,  his tiaras, etc.  NOW,  if it gets to that point or marriage,  well,  so be it.  And if  it does,  divorce too one day  might be a  big possibility  and how will it  all be divided  up.
Kids? Belong to the crown?  Crown jewels belong to the crown. Money, yes? Access to  palaces  for the  kids  will live there, yes.

Racist  QEII? no.
Take  MM  heritage out.
Think back to others  who dated BRF  guys?

Cammila  not  suitable in the 1970's and PCharles was busy  dating.
Susan George-no. Not suitable. White British, actress, not  suitable.

Now Andrews-Koo Stark-White British, not suitable.

PHarry  needs  to  find  someone  in his Kingdom.  It  is not that hard.

I  see  history  here repeating itself PERHAPS  as David and Wallis, yet  MM  not no where  near a  Wallis. Wallis  was repulsive  to me  and  was a people user.

YES,  who knows . :-)
When one marries  someone, they  started  out dating  first.

FanDianaFancy

Ask the  mods to merge the threads.

When someone  marries  someone, they  tart  out dating first.
Sooooo....they  ARE DATING.
Who knows!!!

if  , IF they  get to that pnt,  I hoe she  makes  it last, is sincere.  I  hope PHarry  is supportive fpr the log run, knows what  he is getting ito  by putting her  in such a  spot in that  she  will need  support  . The  media  will be vicious and the   some of the aristos/nobility  landed gentry  will be mean.

Why, THEY were  and  ARE still to Kate AND her mother and  sister.
Some of them all and  media  are ok  , good to Kate now, but  she  took a  lot  of  it  over the years  before the married.

Yale

Why does Prince Harry NEED to find someone in his kingdom? Perhaps, that is not what he wants! That is what matters here.

FanDianaFancy

Because  he  is  the son of the future monarch. Because he and his family  will be the face of the BRF.
Because he  nor his future children will be  the next family  in line as the next monarchs'  family excuse PW and his wife and kids  are  after PCharles,  he  is still, so far, 5th in line .
Because,  someone from his  country, someone along Kate's  soci-economic  level   even, can  understand  , really understand  what  his  life  will be  like and that  of  his  kids.
Because, I personally think, their realm of aristos, etc. is so small  an so related, why not venture out.
PW  did .
Because  PH's  wife will need a  really thick skin and really   , would have to true out the press , I would say for the first ten years  of their marriage.
BEcause the Brit media  will be far worst to her  or just as bad  to her  as  they were to Kate and still are  to her mother and sister.

If he marries her, good!

If he dose not , good!!

Who knows.  Maybe she does not to marry  him.
Who knows, she might.
Who knows  because  everyone who marries  starts  out dating  first.

PH  really  needs to, like PW and like his mother wished  for her sons, to  make someone  happy and find that someone  to make them happy.  Find their special someone  to love love.
Eugeine, Beatrice, Zara, who cares.
Peter married a  girl MM  from Canada  .  He and his family  are way  down the line  and things.

No, this is  not like Grace Kelly, the actress , who  married the prince.
Monaco  was  not  so major  like BRF. Yes, Rainer was  up  next  with  his  wife and kids  as the Monaco RF.
Grace's parents  were rich, married. Grace knew  what  she was  getting into  and  she went the distance.
I  think the trashy side  of Monaco  Rainers'  kids  came  from his side.

Izabella

Yale

If Prince Harry wants to marry his woman, he will regardless of what anyone says or thinks.  And the Queen will give her blessing.

Jennifer

QuotePrince Harry and Meghan Markle's thoughts on love in their own words

Prince Harry is keeping his new relationship with Meghan Markle private, but he has previously made no secret of his desire to find love.

The 32-year-old has spoken about settling down on several occasions, admitting that it would be "absolutely fantastic" to meet someone special.

Read more:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's thoughts on love in their own words

Double post auto-merged: November 07, 2016, 01:24:51 PM

QuoteIs this the woman who introduced Prince Harry to new love Meghan Markle?

Prince Harry and his US actress girlfriend Meghan Markle got together in July, after meeting through the fashion designer wife of one of his school friends, a source tells HELLO! magazine.

Misha Nonoo, who reportedly separated from old Etonian Alexander Gilkes recently, is a close friend of the Suits star and holidayed with her in Spain over the summer.

She was also in the UK, posting photographs from the Royal Enclosure at Ascot to her Instagram account in June.

Read more:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's matchmaker revealed
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Yale

I also think they have been dating for a while and the fact that it's public means it's serious and Prince Harry may be ready to make a move.

Blue Clover

I think she is gorgeous! I hope this is the real deal for Prince Harry!

Cat00

I think something is happening, otherwise someone would have denied it. I liked the girl, she seems nice, funny, committed to social issues and besides, she is very beautiful. :thumbsup:

Duch_Luver_4ever

Jenee

Kensington Palace issues statement regarding relationship

A Statement by the Communications Secretary to Prince Harry | The Royal Family

According to wikipedia, Meghan is a biracial, divorced Catholic (and American to boot). Harry is really stepping outside his comfort zone!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

good221

Yes, it is serious now this show they might marry to release a statement about his first official girl

fawbert

I certainly think that the Palace statement indicates just how serious this affair is. Wedding bells on the horizon???

Fawbert

Eri

^ Well neither is 25 anymore ... so it's logical to think they got together to ultimately marry or I don't know what to think of Harry ... good luck to them I just find it weird she is liked by people who crucified and named called Cressida and her whole family names for Years ... other than that may they marry and have three children ... she being this or that doesn't matter he is an irrelevant Royal he will marry whoever he wishes ...

good221

Well Cressida was not officially his girlfriend not like this. This is the first time the royal families make things official next stop wedding photo!
It seems desperate Megan past the Queen give them their blessings which is Great change!
I am glad he settled for a mature woman that got her life in together😊

Double post auto-merged: November 08, 2016, 03:50:59 PM

Yes it all pointing to that direction!