Previous topic - Next topic

truly_thata

Hola

sorry in spanish and long article :Royal:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Lila the Flirt

:faint:

it said:

they visited guatemala and el salvador once again after their last visit which was 30 years ago. they were received by the president Tony Removes and his wife, Ana Ligia, continuing the program that has once more carried across the ocean in promoting the integration of Central America with the European Union and to reinforce the Spanish cooperation in the social and economic thing.

el salvador will become the headquarters of the 17th Latin American summit of Heads of state and Government in 2008. they were also presented with the keys to the city. they were also decorated with the highest order el salvador can bestow which is "José Matías Delgado en el Grado de Gran Cruz de Oro".

they then went on to guatemala where they were received by the president Oscar Berger and his wife, Wendy. and went on a tour of the city..

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

agentblueberry

:faint:  why do they write such long articles!!!! i flet myself gettin old reading that!!!
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace