Princess Eugenie Laughs with Friends as She Warms Up to Chilly New York

Started by cinrit, March 22, 2014, 07:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteLike a lot of young people, she was reportedly apprehensive about leaving home.  But seven months after landing a position with a New York-based auction house, it looks as though Princess Eugenie has settled into the city - and her job - well.

On Friday the British royal was spotted walking with two friends in the East Village neighbourhood.

Eugenie, who is the second child and younger daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah, Duchess of York, was smiling happily as she chatted to her pals.

The 23-year-old looked chic in layers to keep warm on what was obviously a  chilly day, even though the snow that had blanketed New York for some weeks had thawed.

More: Princess Eugenie laughs with friends as she warms up to chilly New York | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Lady Adams

I really love that Eugenie is mucking in at a job, and seems to be enjoying New York City (ahh, the memories of living there as a young person).

I thought her original placement was for 6 months-- I wonder if she'll stay longer. She seems to be blossoming in the city, and I hope she'll stay!
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

Eri

georgiana996

She is really doing well there , lucky her  :thumbsup:
The women in New York could teach some London girls about style ..just saying  :teehee:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.