HELLO! exclusive: Zara Phillips' boyfriend Mike talks marriage at best pal's wed

Started by angieuk, August 03, 2009, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angieuk

angieuk

I think we will have to wait at least 2 years before anything happens ... if they don't have time for a holiday together I don't see a wedding any time soon.

Kate

There is an article today in the DM, which states similar conversation...
It states that Mike stated something about the wedding plans were in a preparation mode ( my words)... sooooo If that being the case, will it be next year? If that being the case, what about W&K's time....I doubt two royal weddings in one year!!..

angieuk

Apparently Hello Magazine has the full article about what is going on.
Perhaps someone will be able to scan the full article in for us?

angieuk

About your comment Kate re William and Kate ... I agree I doubt two weddings in one year.

I bet William will be relieved if Zara and Mike announced their engagement next year as it lets him off the hook with Kate for another year.  I don't see a wedding featuring in William's plans for some years yet, although who knows perhaps he may surprise us all?

angieuk

post script:

It's interesting about Mike letting the cat out of the bag about a future royal wedding ... can you imagine William doing that ... some even believe his relationship is fake let alone believing in a wedding any time soon.

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

angieuk