Main Menu

moderators

Started by wills_gurl0824, September 28, 2003, 08:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills_gurl0824

how do u become a mod?? bc i just noticed that saph is a mod in a couple of boards and i was wondering how that  works bc i've been here longer than her but haven't posted as much as she has.....i'm just curious and i'm not trying to complain at all so don't interpet it wrong.
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

kasper

Quotehow do u become a mod?? bc i just noticed that saph is a mod in a couple of boards and i was wondering how that  works bc i've been here longer than her but haven't posted as much as she has.....i'm just curious and i'm not trying to complain at all so don't interpet it wrong.
Ask and you will receive.  :P  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Quotehow do u become a mod?? bc i just noticed that saph is a mod in a couple of boards and i was wondering how that  works bc i've been here longer than her but haven't posted as much as she has.....i'm just curious and i'm not trying to complain at all so don't interpet it wrong.
I don't know how you become one. Mediastar just asked me one day through PMs and I said yes. I never asked to be one but was asked to be one.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

pixie

Mediastar just picks whomever he thinks would be best.  He gets some input from current mods and runs choices by them, but he's the one who decides.  It's not a formula thing run by some combination of posts and time or anything like that - it's more subjective than that.

Although, if you really want to know, you might want to PM the man himself to ask.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams