Liv Jones

Where does Beatrice attend school?

Swooshy

St. George's Ascot.

Click here for the website.
http://www.stgeorges-ascot.org.uk/index.html
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

Martine

QuoteBeatrice goes to St. George's Schoolin Ascot. Eugenie never went to St. George's school in Ascot . She went to St. George's school in Windsor ( co-ed school)

She will change schools this year and probably go to Marlborough College , which is a co-ed boarding school.
Beatrice will board next year too.
They were day girls till this year.
wait, so beatrice is going to Marlborough college next year? or staying at st. George's but becoming a boarder?
no Beatrice stays at st.george's school in Ascot , but Beatrice was a day girl there but as of next year Bea will be boarding.

Eugenie is the one who probably go to Marlborough next year.

Swooshy

QuoteBeatrice goes to St. George's Schoolin Ascot. Eugenie never went to St. George's school in Ascot . She went to St. George's school in Windsor ( co-ed school)

She will change schools this year and probably go to Marlborough College , which is a co-ed boarding school.
Beatrice will board next year too.
They were day girls till this year.
wait, so beatrice is going to Marlborough college next year? or staying at st. George's but becoming a boarder?
no Beatrice stays at st.george's school in Ascot , but Beatrice was a day girl there but as of next year Bea will be boarding.

Eugenie is the one who probably go to Marlborough next year.
I think that both of them are still currently at St. Georges Ascot, and they are both day girls. That's how it was the last time I checked. "Fergie" isn't stupid enough to separate the two, and she knows better to do the boarding thing when they live not 20, or so, minutes away.
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

PrincessPreppy

Marlbourgh college is where kate middleton went. just some random info. Its one of the schools I am looking at for my senior year to transfer to.
Harryite #0035

Liv Jones

QuoteMarlbourgh college is where kate middleton went. just some random info. Its one of the schools I am looking at for my senior year to transfer to.
you'll be going to school in england at the same time I am.

PrincessPreppy

Really how old are you and where are you going to study? i'm 15 going into my junior year and will probably transfer to another school for my ''senior'' year and then a 5th year for my A levels. Its not a definate thing yet though. I am kinda hellbent on going to uni in the uk though.
Harryite #0035

Liv Jones

QuoteReally how old are you and where are you going to study? i'm 15 going into my junior year and will probably transfer to another school for my ''senior'' year and then a 5th year for my A levels. Its not a definate thing yet though. I am kinda hellbent on going to uni in the uk though.
i'm 15 as well, but i'm going into my sophomore year. I'm not sure what school im going to study at, because i just found a good studying abroad program a few days ago. I'm almost positive im going junior year.  I would love to go to university in england, so i guess im going to have to do something with a-levels before i graduate..maybe an extra year.

pixie

I don't think you have to.  A few kids from my school go St. Andrews almost every year, and someone will go to Oxbridge every few years or so.

I go to a pretty rigourous private school (around a third of our kids go to p.ton, harvard, or yale each year), so our curriculum may be more comparable in difficulty to A levels than the one at your school (I have no clue what type of school you go to, it may be equal), but I'd say ask your college counselors.  They may tell you that you don't have to do an extra year.  I'm sure they know, and even if they don't, they'll be happy to find out for you.

Good luck, though, whatever you choose to do.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

St andrews is on a differnt system, which is more intune with the American system. There its four years of high school and four years of uni. Wheras in England its 5 years of high school and 3 years of uni and much differnt in other ways as well. This is why it is more common for AMericans to attend St Andies than oxbrigde.
Harryite #0035

wills_gurl0824

yea i've heard that.............i don't kno i think it would b fun to attend a foreign college but i don't kno they hafta  
have my majors.
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

FtLouie34

I'd like 2 study @ either Oxford or St. Andrew's...I just wish I could b over with high school...it's not like I have 4 years 2 wait...noooooooooooooooooooooooo other ppl get 2 b there when Will is there but not me no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o....does God hate me? lol

PrincessPreppy

I know I will get to st andrews( if I get in) right after Wills graduates. The only thing is that some of my freinds from this summer are probably going to go to uni there and i'm going to come vist them and guess who will still be there??????
Harryite #0035