ALL ARTICLES: W & K - Engagement/Wedding Rumours

Started by Alixxx, April 04, 2010, 02:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angieuk

What the Swedes can teach Prince William and Kate
It's the biggest royal occasion in Sweden for a generation: their princess marrying a mere commoner. We look at the pitfalls such an event might hold for our William and Kate

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article7141221.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=3392178

gec

I don't believe that a bodyguard is funded by the palace. Way to risky in this economic climate for it to get out that taxpayers money was being used to protect a non-royal. The palace has done some silly things in their time, but they would not make a pr disaster like this.

If the Middletons are funding it themselves, then that is a different story.

Alixxx

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6502CE20100601

QuoteBut as speculation mounts, Katie Nicholl, royal correspondent for the Mail on Sunday newspaper, said she did not expect an imminent announcement.

"There is no hurry to get married. They know as soon as an announcement is made, life for them will never be the same again," said Nicholl, who has just penned a book "William and Harry" on the lives of two princes.

"Their friends tell me they are as good as engaged, it's just they don't want to make anything official."

wannable

QuoteTheir friends tell me they are as good as engaged, it's just they don't want to make anything official."

So, they are secretly engaged.

gec

How reliable do you think Katie Nicholl is, wannabe?

wannable

Something like from Hero to Zero  :laugh:

But Katie Nicholl always brings us something to chat up in the Forum.  :thankyou:

Scarlet Flowers

Tina Brown wasn't even Diana's friend.  The whole thing is rubbish.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

wannable

Tina where are you hiding...in retirement with the Brown's.  :laugh:

King_Size

on another note, who thinks this must be a horrible time for KM having to hear all over the news about her engagement and $40million wedding when in reality, she still hasn't got the ring?
Beleive in your self.

Scarlet Flowers

That's a good question.  I think by now she'd be taking it in stride. Although it might still sting a little bit knowing she still doesn't have an engagement ring while the rest of the woeld is planning her wedding.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

wannable

http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/feature/slide/234780/

QuoteDear Kate,

We know you get a lot of people in the press writing about your every move, speculating about when and where you'll marry Prince William—or if you'll even get married at all. And as much as we'd like to hold ourselves above all the gossip, frankly, we're just not that noble.

See, the thing is, we don't get a lot of princesses over here in America. And for those of us in the wedding world, a royal wedding is like the sports equivalent of the Super Bowl, World Cup, and World Series all rolled into one.

The Brides.com Editors

The editors placed in the above link some real nice wedding designs specifically for Kate from Reem Acra, Angel Sanchez, Amsale, Temperley London, Priscilla of Boston, Watters Brides and many more.

King_Size

I can't beleive these designers would do this! How unfair to PW and also to KM. They are not engaged. It's  like PW is not being given any choice. I wonder if this will reach his ears and I wonder how angry it makes hm feel?
Beleive in your self.

Countess of Highgrove

I think it is safe to say Prince William does not visit Brides.com. :chuckle:

King_Size

so I didn't say I wonder if he will stumble across that article. I said I onder if it will reach his ears that designers are drawing dresses for his wedding that he has not even scheduled himself.
Beleive in your self.

wannable

People have asked him directly...Wait and See!

angieuk

Interesting  2 pages Questions and Answers from Katie Nicholl herself at the Royal Forums.

Says William is not going to announce any engagement before he finishes his training in September 2010.

mousie_kins

Quote from: wannabe on June 03, 2010, 11:53:32 PM

laughed, said " no, no, no " and that we have a long wait  :chuckle:

I kind of hope someone asks him today at the Rehabilitation centre ( it is his 'engagement day after all ) just to see what his says.

Countess of Highgrove

Quote from: angieuk on June 04, 2010, 05:34:36 AM
Interesting  2 pages Questions and Answers from Katie Nicholl herself at the Royal Forums.

Says William is not going to announce any engagement before he finishes his training in September 2010.

I do not see these comments. Can you please link?

wannable

Quote from: mousie_kins on June 04, 2010, 09:44:46 AM
Quote from: wannabe on June 03, 2010, 11:53:32 PM

laughed, said " no, no, no " and that we have a long wait  :chuckle:

I kind of hope someone asks him today at the Rehabilitation centre ( it is his 'engagement day after all ) just to see what his says.

Just to prove he doesn't run away from the speculation, like he perhaps did in 2007, which was one of the supposed reasons of the break up; Press specualtion.

Quote from: Countess of Highgrove on June 04, 2010, 12:53:34 PM
Quote from: angieuk on June 04, 2010, 05:34:36 AM
Interesting  2 pages Questions and Answers from Katie Nicholl herself at the Royal Forums.

I do not see these comments. Can you please link?

Hi COH, sent you the transcript via PM.

WOW