William and Kate.. ON/OFF/ONFF Part 9

Started by Lila the Flirt, September 19, 2007, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Amun

Quote from: indianprincess on September 19, 2007, 03:42:28 PM
But what about arabella and jecca??From the photos of this lady, she looks a curvaceous and boho.Never seen any girl like that with him  :shrug:.

I ran out of time before I could edit my post plus they locked the thred, just as it was getting good!  What's a boho?

benign

heres a picture and short description on Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs from the Tatler article. thanks Rennie for letting me post this..
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa285/ren_nie/Scans/scan0005.jpg

- boho i think is bohemian. check wireimage and you could see her wearing a floral dress.

Amun

Finally!!! She is cute - and sorta looks like Kate.  I could see how the press could mistake them.

NighthawksHubby

It has been said that Katie is keeping a low profile for "HER" man. Going out back doors, avoiding the papz gaze all just for Will. Now I'm sure in some universe that is possible they are together but thats besides the point. What we need to look at here is the papz, are they conciderate enough to not hound them during their private moments. Now I am willing to admit there might be a couple of them that would give them space but as a whole no. All we have to do is look at what happened to Diana in Paris to know there is no chance  in that happaning. So No pics, No getting together, so not even CLOSE to being on.    :french:   :fool:

indianprincess

To NHH :thumbsup:

To Amun:Boho as benign correctly described is bohemian.In the last thread the 3 photos posted of her were in a boho-chic outfit imo.Plus as I said in my last post  she seems curvaceous and cute.Not really Wills' s type unfortuately imo.

On Topic-OFF

karla64

we says They are On  and Others says They are OFF , no..... we are says On others says They are OFF.....     :gaah:Blah Blah.....

Amun

Thanks, Indianprincess.  But she does look a lot like Kate from back in the Uni days - fit and curvaceous.  There are quite a few things that are beginning to add up now (to me anyway) that weren't adding up before.  Now I'm questioning how long ago it was that they actually broke up.

If Lady Natasha was in the background after the break-up then when did they really break-up?  You don't normally hop from one to the other unless there was something going on beforehand or if they broke up a lot earlier than reported.

bpwriter47

maybe wills didn't like it when kate started getting thinner.  most men like at least a little meat on the bones despite what magazines  try and sell us on.  she is cute.

Amun

Or maybe he didn't like it when she started selling the "princess" angle.

Quote from: bpwriter47 on September 19, 2007, 06:13:02 PM
maybe wills didn't like it when kate started getting thinner.  most men like at least a little meat on the bones despite what magazines  try and sell us on.  she is cute.

I agree.

4321BAM

:lmao:

I cant believe we already have him hitched to someone else... And, no less then in a thread about his (dare I say it) previous relationship :rolleyes: 
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Nighthawk

he's already hitched to Kate at the hip.   :snob: So what if the media lies or tells untruth stories  :thumbsdown: Kate and William are getting married and going to have lots of babies.    :fool: We don't need proof of the 2 lovers in love we have the media to rely on.  :rolleyes: :notamused:

indianprincess

I've got an idea.Since the gutter tabloid have a tendency of visiting the forum and run with the rumours why don't we actually start a positive rumour linking PW to Lady Natasha?? :fool:

I'll go first.It was not KM but  Lady Nataha who was with Wills on Harry's 23rd and they spent the entire night playing tonsil hockey and dry humping on the dance floor.I was there personally and am currently lsearching through my various photos of that night to post the most expressive one  :windsor1:.

4321BAM

:lmao: - I wonder what Lady Natasha would think of it :o

Queen Natasha - very unique, isn't it? :teehee:

Media NEVER lies :fool: ... NH, I agree with you :thumbsup:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Amun

It wasn't us that originally linked them together.  It was The Guardian.  But it would explain Kate's odd behavior.  Maybe her recent statesment about her staying in the background is a warning (like some have stated) to whomever he might be seeing.  If she is already in Wills circle maybe Kate is more than aware of her precense is trying to lay claim to him.  Interesting . . . the plot thickens.

indianprincess

So what do you say Amun,when can we expect an engagement between PW and his latest lady love?? ;) ;).I'd say by the end of 2008 and the wedding in the spring of 2009.

On-Topic:OFF

Amun

I still don't think he's ready to get married.  He needs time to date other girls.  I think he needs to be away from the destructive force of KM.  She is a poison pill and I think he knows it.

macarena

I have been reading and listening a lot of stories about Wills and Kate relation. In my opinion we can't deny that Kate has been a very imortant person in Will's life. Actually he can't deny it. And I belive that this will be the behavior that Wills will adopt to them; he will remember the moments that they share together and also what they will never shore so, despite it will not like us, William is a good person and will help Kate if it's necessary.

But with this "lecture" I'm not justifing the behavior of Kate; just clubbing, shopping and smiling and posing for the paps. What have to make a real "queen" is to search a honest job and work because as I said people today want a queen/king who knows what mean to work every day 8 or 10 hours for the wellness of their country as Queen Elisabeth or Queen Sofia of Spain.

So to sum up I think that Kate has a wrong idea of what means to be a queen and also Wills know that and it could be a reason for why they are not together. 

MapleLeaf

:laugh: Wills and Kate are ON, but it's fun to read all the speculation. 
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

brokenxhearts.

You have been Shunned Mapleleaf. I actually think nothing different, I think it could still go either way.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

MapleLeaf

BxHs: Shunned, schmunned.  Who cares?  I love ya anyway! :laugh: :hug: 

But for the record, just because I think they're ON doesn't mean I think they're going to get engaged or married.  Being ON and being engaged are two totally separate things.  I do think they've started their relationship back up again, but where that relationship goes still remains to be seen.  But the speculation is fun to read, it keeps things lively for sure.
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Elisevonblah

Lady Natasha is very pretty, and another art history grad to boot. My goodness we are prolific!
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

Orchid

If the long running rumours are to be believed, William has had too many misgivings about his relationship with Kate to indicate unequivocal love.  They have both matured since their days at Uni and, like most, their outlook on life will have changed too.  William may have simply out-grown the relationship and/or felt restricted or obliged to maintain it because of external pressures.

After the (alleged) April split he should have taken some time out to discover what he really wanted in a life partner by dating other women, particularly those outside his immediate social circle.  Yes, given his position it would probably have been difficult, but not impossible.  In Williams heart-of-hearts he probably knows Kate is just friend material, but perhaps as a result of certain pressures or fear of relinquishing a dependable union, he has decided to settle for friendship and dependability over true love. 
I cannot say whether Kate is wrong for William, but I feel she is the wrong person to hold the post of Queen Consort.  The post is not just about supporting William in the capacity of a Wife, it is about supporting a King in his political and social role.... a Consort needs to play a supporting role in serving the Country/Commonwealth Realms, be a sound diplomat, hold a strong work ethic, be charitable, neutral in conduct and personable.  I'm not convinced Kate possesses any of these attributes.  Her conduct thus far is more aligned with the drive and ambition of an A-List celebrity.  IF, they are ON, I for one hope it does not lead to marriage.  There must be another Autumn Kelly out there for William!   
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Elisevonblah

I agree Orchid

QuoteIn Williams heart-of-hearts he probably knows Kate is just friend material, but perhaps as a result of certain pressures or fear of relinquishing a dependable union, he has decided to settle for friendship and dependability over true love.

...which is a frightening thought because that is essentially what happened with his father. He knew he wasn't in love with Diana but didn't think he would ever find anyone who was appropriate and whom he loved, so he thought, I'll learn to love her, and we all know how that turned out.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

Wombat

To Lilalicious:
QuoteOlivia B is also pretty but blonde
I'm sorry...she's pretty but ... Can you imagine if she and Wills had kids? With his fathers genes (big ears) and her ears...those children would come out looking like satellite dishes :notamused:

Natasha Rufus-Issacs...she's tall :shrug:

Kate & Wills: ONFF :Royal: