Wills and Kate: Together again? All articles HERE!

Started by pookie, June 28, 2007, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tizzy

Quote from: dizzylizzynow we just have to figure out who Deep Throat is  :laugh:

oh I think we know who that is :french:

truly_thata

not only you...if they official back as couple> :vomit:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

truly_thata

brokenxhearts.

I'm starting to realize I didn't have THAT much respect for him anyways. I just like talking about the stupid stuff he does. Because when y ou think about it, he really hasn't done anything to deserve the admiration much like KM. He just happens to be the real royal.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

Goldylocks

i began to have respect for him when he did the gap year and did lot of neat stuff...but that was past
Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

Tizzy

TT :lmao: :lmao:  it's nobody.... just a comment I made :lmao:

truly_thata

dizzylizzy13

I agree w/ BH and goldylocks ... and Truly, you can always ask Stix for a Harryite #  :flowers:

You know, the sad thing I just realized that if there hadn't been all the reports of his roving eye/Kate taking him back ... if Kate had gotten a "real" job and actually worked at it rather than vacationing ... then I'd probably be rooting for these two. But from my POV, it's really hard for me to see them as much more than two spoiled, immature kids who hopefully will grow up before they bring any new life onto the planet ... :shrug:

Tiara

QuoteNone of us had ever seen so much electricity between them before. It was as if they had just met and fallen in love for the first time.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Princess Diana was a human being, with all the faults of most of us, but also with a bigger heart than most of us. As I discovered on that last mission for humanity, there was an underlying humility which, at least to me, redeems all. - Nelson Mandela

truly_thata

i'm also start think harry will be much better KING than PW

SOMEBODY PLEASE SLAP ME.....

anyway where's WOMBAT?

Tizzy

You know what I can't understand?  The people that are happy that they may be back together?  Why?  Please explain because I don't understand your logic AT ALL and up to this point you've made no clear arguments as to why?

She clearly does not clearly give PW true happiness.  Why do you want to see PW unhappy and miserable?  

Nighthawk

what gets me is that this is positive press which is believed yet when these same tabloids write bad press for Kate they lie, I don't see how good press can be any more true than bad press and we're all told when we write nasty things that we are not to believe everything we read or to base our opinions on what we read I don't get it, just a picture of two people with no expression on either faces doesn't mean that they are back together.   :fool: 

truly_thata

I NEVER LIKE KATE MIDDLETON....AND NEVER EVER WANTS MY BELOVED PRINCE WILLIAM COME BACK TO HER AS COUPLE!

PRINCE WILLIAM OF WALES STILL ONLY 25, HE NEEDS TO SEE THE WORLD AND TRUST ME THERE IS OTHER BETTER WOMAN BESIDE KATE MIDDLETON

Lillianna

Quote from: karla64 on July 03, 2007, 03:18:31 AM
yeah i agree.... well wait and see until see them again... also Kate is not smiling..  after party she went home and she did smile.. strange..

That was my first thought when I saw it - she does not look happy in that photo. For once she is totally unaware of the camera and it really does not look as if there is any love lost between them. How to go from that to "inseparable" in such a short time? How does one spend a night with a man and then look so utterly miserable in his company the day after?
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

truly_thata

^ KM smile not because there's something happen at the Party....she's happy because she meet paps

Are Prince William and Kate back together

hope not...:french:

MapleLeaf

:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10: