Princess Beatrice guide to London's smartest restaurants

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 06, 2014, 05:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

QuotePrincess Beatrice is fast becoming the Royal Family's most enthusiastic gourmand, sampling London's finest culinary haunts night after night.

Last night, the 25-year-old was spotted leaving Roka Mayfair, the upmarket haunt by Rainer Becker, creator and founder of Zuma, Roka and, most recently, Oblix at The Shard.

In the last few months, she's visited the Chiltern Firehouse, Zuma, Nobu, Restaurant C, Balthazar, La Petite Maison, Les Trois Garcons and China Tang - it's a veritable roll-call of the capital's hottest dining destinations.
More: Princess Beatrice guide to London's smartest restaurants | Mail Online

Eri

The Daily Fail at it's best ... she is 25 years old she won't stay in every night ...

Limabeany

I see nothing wrong, but wonder why Harry and Chelsy aren't given the same fair treatment, if they go out they are lazy and never work...  :hmm:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

DaFluffs

If eating out is a sign of what her life is typically like then I would suspect that she shouldn't weigh what she does.... 

(For me, the thing I hate most about dining out is that the food portions are outrageous.  I either have to leave it on the plate or take a portion of it home.  Unfortunately if the meal is really really good I end up eating the whole thing (thousands of calories) and lying to myself that I can go w/o eating again for 36 hours)

Over a year ago there was a thread about Bea's weight loss.  Back then I was suspicious of her weight loss.  The press said "personal trainer" and "grapefruit diet".  Here on the forum I mentioned that I suspected bulimia. 

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't sense that I am.......

Limabeany

In expensive restaurants, the type she frequents, the food portions are more mice-sized than human sized.  :happy15: They all lost weight and look quite healthy.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

DaFluffs

Quote from: Limabeany on June 06, 2014, 02:07:14 PM
In expensive restaurants, the type she frequents, the food portions are more mice-sized than human sized.  :happy15: They all lost weight and look quite healthy.

I wondered that...  sometimes when I look at pictures in elegant food magazines I wonder if people are supposed to stare at the food or eat it.

For my part it is rare for me to eat a meal that isn't provided to me in a very decorative paper bag.   :hehe:  :lol:

ohsillyme

Quote from: Limabeany on June 06, 2014, 08:20:56 AM
I see nothing wrong, but wonder why Harry and Chelsy aren't given the same fair treatment, if they go out they are lazy and never work...  :hmm:

Bea doesn't project an image of being devoted to working. She plays with internships to distract anyone from noticing her growing royal engagements.