Are Eugenie and Her Pals REALLY Visiting a Strip Joint in Soho?

Started by cinrit, February 02, 2014, 12:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteWith its gaudy neon signs advertising the sleazy adult entertainment within, this looks like just the sort of seedy Soho dive that Royalty should steer well clear of.  But here Princess Eugenie happily poses for a photograph alongside the bright lights advertising 'Girls, Girls Girls' at a peep show in the heart of London's notorious sex trade district.

Thankfully, however, all is not quite what it seems. This is no sordid strip club, but modern art outside a trendy Mexican restaurant paying tribute to the area's infamous past.

Pictured alongside the granddaughter of the Queen is the granddaughter of The King – Elvis Presley's relative Riley Keough, 24 – plus Eugenie's childhood friend, Grace O'Leary, who now works in a London talent agency.  The photograph, which shows Eugenie in a smart suit and smoking a cigarette outside La Bodega Negra, is believed to have been taken last summer, and has just been posted on Facebook.

More: Cigarette in hand, standing next to Elvis's granddaughter: Are Eugenie and her pals REALLY visiting a strip joint in Soho? | Mail Online

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Windsor

Lothwen

She's 23.  I'm sure plenty of us have images of when we were that age that we regret.  She's not doing anything illegal or immoral (unless you consider smoking to be either)
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

TLLK

^^^ Trust me I'm very happy to have not spent my younger years when everyone had a phone with a camera.  :blush:

Eri

Very slow news day  :sneeze: ... the only interesting thing about hose pictures is that she is with Elvis's granddaughter :banana: ...