Chelsy & Harry Split? Part 2

Started by Alixxx, July 12, 2010, 06:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spookyboo

Yes he's Yummy!w/o a hat!

Omotola

Chelsy and Haz relationship ahd ups and down like every other relationship. There were times of love, happiness and times when they hated each other.
"This is a way for both me and Prince Seeiso to relate to our mothers who both worked with orphaned children."Prince Harry

RoyalFamFan23

I haven't posted in a while mainly because there isn't any news or pictures of Chelsy  :thumbsdown:

but I have been reading the posts. I do believe they have broken up..they had there time together both good and bad..but at the end of the day Chelsy wanted to be in Africa which was her choice and good for her for following her heart.  <3

i still hope we get updates on her and pics!!  :yay:

mousie_kins

Quote from: mbb on September 29, 2010, 04:33:34 PM
Quote from: mousie_kins on September 29, 2010, 05:35:48 AM
At least Harry and Chelsy can say they have had 6 years of love and happiness. No regrets.Chelsy has left with dignity without her being called names by the press and can have the job she wanted which was never Princess.

If Chelsy can have any job that she wanted then why did she according to some newspapers use her ROYAL Connections to get to A&O ?!?! , the press call Chelsy "party princess" that's not flattering to me they also have lots of pics to prove it , And i can't believe you actually think H&C had a loving / happy relationship  , if they really had that then why would Haz flirt with so many other women while he had a girlfriend who left home to be closer to him or why did they break up so many times if they were TRULY happy as a couple or why would they need a friend to be a mediator between them so she can help out with what ever problem they had , it just doesn't make any sense to me to describe their 6 years together as loving and happy .

I said she could have the job she wanted as in she can be a Lawyer. It is a matter of opinion that she used her Royal Connections. Anyway using connections can only get your foot in the door it cannot make you successful in the job. They would not have given her the job if they did not believe she could do the job. A&O can pick from the best in the field to work there. They chose Chelsy.
Chelsy was known as  Blonde Airhead at first and a Party Princess but thanks to her hard work she has proven them wrong. She has shown that she is not dumb and she is not called a Party Princess as much because she has been hard studying.
I can say they were happy. You do not stay with someone for 6 years if you are miserable and when you saw pics of them together they were happy and affectionate. Chelsy came to London because she wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend, he wanted her there near him and she wanted to be at Leeds to study under a Professor she had a great admiration for. 
As for the 'flirting' just because you talk to a pretty girl and have fun with them does not mean you end the night kissing them and waking up to them the next day. Both Harry and Chelsy show their hearts on their sleeves, they are not like Will and Kate who never show emotion. The laugh, play, have fun and show it. We have no idea how faithful both were in the relationship but they could both leave whenever they wanted but didn't so they must have liked what the had with each other.

From where I saw they looked like they were having a great time. 

pinkpearls

Chelsy was certainly the dating-kind of girl! No doubt Harry enjoyed the parties and vacations with an eager companion, especially one who reportedly would frequently turn a blind eye to his roaming. 

sandy

Chelsy dated during the break ups with Harry. She played the field, like millions of other girls after a breakup. And nobody knows how "frequent" the alleged "roaming" was of Harry.

wannable

They'll probably be back together, like every year, after their birthday break ups.  Then they will marry when Harry is 30. He said he wanted to marry when 30.

5-6 years of on/off romance + 4 years more = 10 years of good grief.  :laugh:

mousie_kins

Harry and William's relationships are more alike then people think.

The on/off/cool downs and not wanting to marry until 30

Anyone would think they were related  :jester:

pinkpearls

IMO, this "break up" was nothing more than another tantrum. Chelsy probably wanted to shake any suggestion that she'll be a girl who sits around waiting to become a princess. Eventually, I think she will decide being famous is worth the aggravation.

mousie_kins

Can you give us a link to someone saying she was throwing a tantrum?
How about a video of Chelsy throwing a tantrum with Harry?
Even better, how about Chelsy telling someone she is just throwing a tantrum?

I will sit here and wait in eager anticipation  :boredatwork:

wannable

Tantrum, volatile + chelsy davy in the search engine.  That what the press has been telling us. Its like the Waity Katie theory.

pinkpearls

I haven't kept a stash of links about Chelsy and the royals, and I didn't video tape them, either.

mousie_kins

I googled nothing came up.

PP, I didn't think so. It is simply your opinion and a press story from 6 years ago.

pinkpearls

mousie_kins

Ahh yes from 1 meeting you have been able to read her mind, Harry's mind, predict her future and tell us her deepest desires.

You should teach that you'd be rich.  :yesss:

pinkpearls

I knew Chelsy wouldn't go through with A&O months ago.

I knew Harry & Chelsy were over well before it was reported.

I am not a loser who keeps a stash of articles and stolen FB photos, my personal experiences make it unnecessary.

sandy

According to news reports it was harry who was pursuing Chelsy to get her back. If she wanted to become a princess she surely would have gone back with him. They were splitsville before and I recall there were some surprised people on the Chelsy threads when they got back together last year. A and O didn't have the openings because of the recession. If one studies the economy then perhaps predictions like that would come true. If she didn't want to become a lawyer and become a princess she would not have gone back to SA.

I have seen no pictures of Chelsy throwing "tantrums." If the evidence is that she was visibly irritated that Harry was late in picking her up, that is not a tantrum. There are many people who look impatient when someone is late picking them up--and that can include taxi drivers not boyfriends.

pinkpearls

It was very kind of Harry to let the story be Chelsy is the one who dumped him. Very gentlemanly of him indeed!

Afterall, he will always be a prince, he doesn't need to do anything for his reputation.

sandy

It is not entirely unheard of in the history of women and men's relationships for the woman to drop the man not the other way around. I find it very likely that she dropped him. IF she didn't want to drop him she would not have left the UK for SA. Princes are not perfect as some members of the RF have already proven. I"ll leave it at that.

soapstar

Quote from: pinkpearls on September 19, 2010, 11:05:48 PM
The Prince arrived at 8.30pm and was still partying — ­surrounded by a bevy of long-legged aristocratic beauties — at 5am. Judging by how much time he spent chatting up girls, Harry's long-time on-off ­relationship with Chelsy Davy must be in 'off' mode at present.

Dressed as a lumberjack in a red-checked shirt and braces, he was overheard telling friends how much he loved being single. 'It's fantastic,' he told one slim brunette.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313471/Prince-Harry-gas-hippy-crack.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz101H4P7t5

This sounds familiar. Those Windsor men sure love announcing their single status.

Quote from: gec on September 26, 2010, 11:55:36 PM
Yet another perspective.

Quote'He wouldn't leave her alone and kept pestering her to move back to ­London and for them to get back together. But she is not having any of it this time,' says a pal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315403/Lady-Bristol-sends-dog-owners-barking---.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz10gOxBcjY

Make of it what you will.

That article makes him sound like quite the creepy stalker.  :ninja:

mousie_kins

We have yet to know if Chelsy will go back to A&O
We do not know who dumped who.

PP, you have been saying negative things about Chelsy since the moment you arrived and even broken clocks are right twice a day.
Edit

Chelsy is living a PRIVATE life in SA doing PRIVATE things. We have no proof that she is working or not working.
We have no proof of her EVER throwing a tantrum.

So unless you can prove any of your theories they are no more valid then those who believe she is a nice human beings. Or those who refuse to write of a 24yr old and someone who will achieve nothing is life because she has the audacity to have not shown herself to working after leaving a course a few months ago.

pinkpearls

So, has Chelsy crawled back to Harry yet? No? Still splitsville, eh?

Hale

http://www.picturedesk.com/en/preview/medium/search/PDI_20091108_PDI831.html

I recall the pics from the above rugby game and thought at the time that they both had an argument before then.  I also recall the clip of them at the X Factor in the audience and how PH looked serious as if he was concentrating on looking serious.

An important factor to remember here is some years ago we used to see both W&H emerging from clubs looking the worse for wear.  That at the time didn't always sit so well with the public.  However, times were good and many were quite happy to scratch that up to W&H being young and acting young.  Times have changed.  There's a recession on and with public worker sectors in line for 25% cut backs many are wondering if they will have a job by the end of the year at the latest by April next year.  Times are serious and if the royal family have learnt their lessons they should reflect the public's fears by keeping their heads down, and being seen to do good works.  Lots of them.  Holidays ski-ing or pics of them at Mustique will not go down very well.

I happen to think this is exactly what the PR at the palace have warned both the princes about.  Both W&H have been in scenarios where they have split from their girlfriends only to reunite and since that has happened we have seen less of PW coming out of clubs.  We have seen PH recently, but his visits to clubs are also becoming fewer and fewer.  When you think back their was a time when we used to see both the princes every weekend.  Those days are over and they are keeping a lower profile. 

Also, because their relationships are public far more than previous Princes they both NOW appear to be playing it low key.  Most times we see the Princes with their girlfriends its usually in the company of friends.  This gives the PR guys an angle, if anything goes awry they can just push the good friends line.

I always thought that H&C's relationship was volatile.  Even though Harry had another supposed first love, I for one feel that Harry's first true love was Chelsy.  Both young, both acted young and both passionate.  That is why they were so carefree about showing their feelings in public.  However, I now think that PH has been advised to rein himself in because of the desperate times we are now living.  Any long term relationship PH may engage in will be on similar lines to W&K.  By that I mean very low profile.  We will read about them more than actually see them.  Perhaps it was that which gave Chelsy pause for thought.  Perhaps given after six years she asked the question where is this relationship ultimately going?  I certainly would have asked it earlier.  I too am not the kind to hang around.  Then again that is me and I am aware everyone is different.

I don't buy into the opinion that after six years their was nothing to their relationship except the physical.  I always felt it was a relationship similar to a candle which burned fiercely, but would at some point extinguish itself.   Has this candle extinguished itself yet......only time will tell.   I still don't know if they have split truly or not.   All I know is that Chelsy is on one continent and Harry is on another and I also suspect Harry is being made to realise whether he likes it or not that he is a member of the British Royal Family and is required to act accordingly and not as previously which appeared to be akin to a member of a boy band.

Alixxx

Quote from: pinkpearls on September 30, 2010, 07:18:06 PM
So, has Chelsy crawled back to Harry yet? No? Still splitsville, eh?

That is unnecessarily harsh. I suspect neither would do the 'crawling back' should a reconciliation occur but instead choose to discuss their relationship and how it can be improved if they do try to make it work.

As a result of the length of this thread, it is now locked. Part 3 can be found here: http://theinternetforum.net/royalforum/index.php/topic,47287.new.html#new

RoyalFamFan23

mousie_kins i am loving reading your posts..