"Beatrice and Eugenie don't want me to marry again" says Fergie

Started by mousie_kins, October 21, 2008, 01:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GwenCat

My how very selfish of them to desire to have their mother live her remaining good years without the love and companionship of a really good man/friend. Or are the three of them planning on living together to be "cool friends" for the next 40 odd years? Sounds like more DM rubbish.

Tizzy

They're still so young Gwencat that it's probably beyond their comprehension that
their old mama has needs of her own. :girlblush:...

I don't think it's selfish of them......and although I'm generalising,
alot of children don't want their parents to re-marry.....

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

wheet

Most children don't want their parents to divorce, but of hey do many kids dream of reunion.   A new husband/wife  destroys that hope.

Edit:  Don't know what happened to my typing.  Serene, your post alerted me.
I meant to say

Most children don't want their parents to divorce, but if they do many kids dream of reunion.   A new husband/wife  destroys that hope.

serene grace

Quote from: serene grace on October 21, 2008, 03:50:38 AM
I she and Pr.Andrew remarry.  :heart: :hug: :heart:
not sure where my word "hope" went in the sentence above.  :sowhat:
I mean't to say I hope she and Pr. Andrew remarry.  :flower:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

serene grace

Would Sarah be bad to bring back into the Royal fold?????

Fabulous Fake

Warning!! Cracked record alert!!

She'll do and say anything to keep attention on her. :zzzz:

ps
Funds must be running low since she's selling herself (again) to the media.  :hehe:

GwenCat

Yes, I do realise that some children live in a fantasy world that their parents will get back together. But these are usually children that have lived a good portion of their childhood inside a marriage. If PEugenie is 18 and Fergie has been divorced for 15yrs.... what does a 3 yr old remember of her parents happy marriage?? It's all just a child dream, and another indication of the gruesome twosome being immature. All those two really saw were friends sharing get togethers. (that has it benefits too)
I used to like Fergie, and that faded over the years. I do find her coarse and vulgar, but I also think that she's entitled to have happiness and no loneliness in her senior years. Her daughters should want their mother happy. They hopefully will go their own ways too and why shouldn't Fergie?
On a personal note, I would kill one of my children if they spoke to the tabloids about my love life/happiness/future etc.

wheet

Quote from: serene grace on October 21, 2008, 05:32:53 AM
Would Sarah be bad to bring back into the Royal fold?????
I was not laughing at that, but at your typo.
Judging the past, including the fact that she earned her living by being very visible, her links with the media, having written books and given interviews that touch on the RF, I think it's unlikely they would accept her.   
Personally, I don't feel that's Sarah's reputation is nearly as negative as that of Camila, but ....

lurker

I cannot imagine her re-marrying Andrew either. She has done rather well for herself but she is simply not regal and the press will be even more ruthless with her when she returns to being royal... I think she's better off as things are. Her and Andrew are on friendly terms and she doesn't really have any disadvantages from her current position.
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

porsche

I only guess, why did have both of Andrew's exes - Fergie and Angie Everhart, interviews in the same issue of the same magazine.What I know, Fergie can't imagine and wish to Andrew remarry with someone else.She wants dominate to his life like Camilla did and does to Charles.That's called selfishness.But I really cry with huge grinning with her self pitty and replies in Hello.She is really jealous when he can have another child or better wife.Did she spit feathers when Angie stayed at Royal Lodge?That rocks...good fun...

Berlin

If she were to remarry Andrew, could she decline to be a full-time member of the RF? 

serene grace

yes, that bothered me too, she told  the world, something Andrew didn't want her to tell. If she could just learn to be discreet, maybe they would accept her back?  :cry:

QuoteDM:
'It's not about marriage. I married the Queen's best-looking son, [but] I didn't marry a prince, I married my man. It was the best thing I've ever done.
'He's a fantastic father and friend and you cannot put Andrew and I in a box of any description.
'He said I must never say this, but he said, "We are divorced to each other, not from each other." We are the happiest unmarried couple.' 
:blah: :blah: :blah:

wannable

QuoteHe said I must never say this, but he said, "We are divorced to each other, not from each other." We are the happiest unmarried couple.   

:gotchya:
and that would mean ?  They have some kind of 'more than special friendship' relation.

Kuei Fei

Quote from: wheet on October 21, 2008, 05:45:16 PM
If she married him, she'd have to work. Sophie does. 

What bothered me about the interview is that she is supposedly telling them something she said Andy would not want her to tell. 

It's the only way she can get interviews that will pay her to talk to them. It's better than getting real marketable skills and getting a respectable job.