Hello everyone look forward to discussions on all subjects

Started by jackdrake, June 14, 2012, 07:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackdrake

Hello everyone

My name is Jack from Kent. I have a deep interest in History and all things Royal. I have grown up hearing stories about and researching my family history I am proud to call Sir Francis Drake a genuine relative. I promise i wont keep mentioning it though  :thumbsup:

See you all soon

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Windsor

Welcome to the Royal Insight Forum! I hope you enjoy your time here!!!  :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Jenee

Hi Jack - welcome to the forum! I love seeing a little more masculinity around here! :D
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Princesse Grace

Lothwen

Quote from: Jenee on June 14, 2012, 10:17:42 PM
Hi Jack - welcome to the forum! I love seeing a little more masculinity around here! :D

I didn't want to be the one to say it Jenee, but absolutely!
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

jackdrake

Thankyou ladies

I look forward to getting to know you all more  :blowkiss:

RoyalB

It's lovely to welcome another masculine poster to the forum!  Hope you enjoy your time with us!   :happy20:

Orchid

Hi Jack.  Welcome to Royal Insight!  :wavey:

Quote from: Jenee on June 14, 2012, 10:17:42 PM

Amen to that!
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

WOW

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Hey Jack!  :welcome: to the royal insight!  :vday4:

Hope you're able to join my discussion, if you know anything about jordanian royalty that you can share with us or about this handsome Prince :coy:

Prince Hashem Chit Chat

Diamonds

Even if you don't know much about him, the girls will be more than happy to fill you in on everything known about Prince Hashem! :nod:  I know from experience!   :happy15:

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: Diamonds on August 06, 2012, 10:49:14 PM
Even if you don't know much about him, the girls will be more than happy to fill you in on everything known about Prince Hashem! :nod:  I know from experience!   :happy15:
Oh you!  :lol:  :coy:  :blowkiss: :girlblush:

Diamonds