Chelsy Davy - Chit Chat!

Started by Lothwen, May 19, 2014, 02:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

I find this disturbing ... Chelsy needed all this love that is coming her way now while dating Harry ... all the love she gets is because she is an EX and people think there is no possibility of her coming back ... I would actually pay for them to come back together to see if she remains as beloved as she is now ... it seems to me there is a willingness to be nasty about Harry's current girl without said girl doing anything to deserve it and I find it disturbing ...

myidea

sory disagree! i like her and i sure them not back together!

she is happy and them seem move on with two new and diffeent partners! and yes i think the people still love chelsy if (but never) them back together!
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Eri

My opinion is that Chelsy is no better than Kate it's only that what worked on Willy doesn't work on Harry ... what I really dislike about her apart form the fact it took the genius 7 years to figure out she was dating a Prince is how she arrived in Town for a big event to have her picture taken and then she leaved Town soon after this woman loves attention and we haven't heard the least of her ...

Limabeany

Well... Chelsy is not the one going out to a media filled event  holding hands with Princess Beatrice ensuring she gets press attention at a charity event...  :hmm:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 19, 2014, 07:49:53 PM
My opinion is that Chelsy is no better than Kate it's only that what worked on Willy doesn't work on Harry ... what I really dislike about her apart form the fact it took the genius 7 years to figure out she was dating a Prince is how she arrived in Town for a big event to have her picture taken and then she leaved Town soon after this woman loves attention and we haven't heard the least of her ...
Chelsy is still in town and I doubt she just show up for the photo because their was no prove of that, we barely have photo of her but one photo unlike your hero that was all hand on deck with photo ops. Starting with holding the York girls hand smile for the Paparazzi to get the week cover and other B.S poses, so let  stop making thing up to justified anything to please the saint you idolized.  :thumbsdown:

cate1949

I don't understand the constant attacks on Chelsy - unlike some - she did not go to the tabloids and neither did her friends (once)  And while you can say - it took her 7 years to figure out  she did not want to be in the RF - same is for Harry - it took him 7 years to figure out she was not going to be in the RF - plus maybe it did take her that long because she loved him and was torn by a desire to be with him yet not deal with the RF mania.

She certainly is not out giving interviews and is infrequently seen in the press - as opposed to "she who must not be named" who has managed it almost every day since the break up. 

She works - has a fine career - and lives her own life.  Good for her.

robynrose

I do agree that Chelsy really has been discrete over their relationship after the final breakup . There are many reasons for that . Do think they both wanted to remain friends which is not Aways easy to do . They have many mutual friends who care for them both . However , I did like Chelsy a great deal in the early yrs . They were pretty young 19 , 18 . I think the whole not wanting royal life should have entered her mind a little earlier . Their relationship was long distant for a no of yrs . Think Harry thought she would change her mind , also my staying with him it lead him to perhaps believe she would . She was not so discrete in her behavior . Her pics on Facebook private or not were not so nice
She is a very bright woman . Has quite a lot of friends and it seems a great career . They had a fab time and I think they have chosen to remember that even though they moved on

Double post auto-merged: May 20, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

Also her family , her mother, father and brother also have been discrete . I believe that they liked Harry a great deal . Also that they are secure in their own life . They are rich and seem to have a wonderful close relationship . Harry at one time was  very close with her brother . . I do recall her friends not being so discrete .

georgiana996

Chelsy doesn't seem like she can have a serious relationship  <_< no wonder she and harry kept having on/off periods .
Her career is a result of her dating prince harry :cool:
Harry is no better but he did date someone for 2 years with no breaks , more than we can say for smart lawyer who is living la vida loca...
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Lothwen

I doubt Chelsy's bosses at the law firm really care whether or not she dated a Prince at one point in her life.

As for her relationship status, I was with my ex boyfriend for 8 years, and haven't had anything serious since we broke up.  Does that mean I am "living la vida loca"?  No, I'm not.  What I am doing is ending things a lot sooner when I realize the person or the relationship isn't right.  Perhaps Chelsy is doing the same thing. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

georgiana996

It was reported that her law firm hires only oxbridge graduates weird how someone from leeds uni got into such a firm with no previous work experience .
Chelsy does seem like a user , she got with him at the oddest times like the functions , concerts and weddings then broke it off and tried to make him jealous  while playing with his head. I guess you could say they deserved each other because he didn't seem to care too much about her either , he missed her birthday eyc . I have never been a fan but the sudden chelsy supporters is getting a bit suspicious.

Limabeany

Quote from: Lothwen on May 20, 2014, 05:57:36 AM
Does that mean I am "living la vida loca"?
That depends, are you secretly Ricky Martin?  :happy15:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

georgiana996

I wonder if bea and eug even spoke to her at the event , she seems friendless atm.

Limabeany

Bea and Eugenie seem more like her sponsors than her friends...

georgiana996

What a difference breaking up with prince harry made for chelsy ....

Limabeany

What do you mean? I only see the natural process of growing older. With Harry, she was still a student and post-Harry she graduated and got a job. She was in the public eye more with Harry and now, considerably less. The fact that he didn't pursue her anymore after that last breakup, is quite significant as well in terms of the process of acknowledging a their story did not have a fairy tale ending given the paths they both were taking...

Wireless

QuoteI wonder if bea and eug even spoke to her at the event , she seems friendless atm

she seems friendless atm  :hehe: :hehe: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My dear, this just goes to show that you don't much about Chelsy.  Go and take a look at her recent pictures and you will see that girl right now is having the time of her life, Her friends are swarming around her. I have seen almost all of her friends go visit her. I think she got the best deal in that :

a) she kept most of her friends and their mutual friends,
b) She is advancing in a superb and well paying career that currently involves quite a bit of travelling (she does a lot of cross border activities and due diligence work)
c.) She has her privacy to a large extent plus
d) she is now dating a rich, suave and cool guy with whom she is having a fun-filled non-public relationship.
e) She and her girlfriends (sometimes with their BFs in tow) go on  regular ladies nights or couples getaways and go have the time of their lives

What more can a girl want?

As for not having had another significant relationship until now, this is what I think. Chelsy in dating Harry made a lot of connections plus every guy (in the UK at least) has an idea that she is worth a lot. Therefore in a way she is  in a similar position as Harry because she must be very careful that whoever she gets with is not there for what they can get only. That is why I believe that she has only dated two guys - Matthew Mills and now Charles Goode since breaking things off finally with Harry. I don't know why she broke it off with Matthew but from reading his tweets he still likes her a lot. He wished her good luck for her event. I am not sure if he was invited. She never dated Taylor McWilliams. She,  Taylor, Jacobi, Sebastian, Jamie Richards  etc are all very close friends and we see them together a lot. So I say she is well liked and one of the solid proofs of this is that Jacobi whose sister is now dating her ex still remained close with her.  In their  photos together you can see that Jacobi hugs and cuddles her a lot and she does same. He likes her a great deal. This tells me something, she is a very likable person.

So As far as I can see she has not lost a single friend.  As for Eugenie, they are still friends but its obvious that Eugenie will be very careful to show more support for Cressida (she needs it) as she introduced her to harry and is invested in seeing that relationship work. Chelsy and Bea have never been particularly close.

So I don't know what you are talking about but from where I am standing, Chelsy right now is living a charmed life. Most people will kill to have her life.

PS: You know she is a woman who responds with action so while we are all here yakking about her, the next thing, she will announce her engagement. I have a strong feeling that girl will do very well indeed.

Eri

Quote from: robynrose on May 20, 2014, 04:49:47 AM
I do agree that Chelsy really has been discrete over their relationship after the final breakup . There are many reasons for that . Do think they both wanted to remain friends which is not Aways easy to do . They have many mutual friends who care for them both . However , I did like Chelsy a great deal in the early yrs . They were pretty young 19 , 18 . I think the whole not wanting royal life should have entered her mind a little earlier . Their relationship was long distant for a no of yrs . Think Harry thought she would change her mind , also my staying with him it lead him to perhaps believe she would . She was not so discrete in her behavior . Her pics on Facebook private or not were not so nice
She is a very bright woman . Has quite a lot of friends and it seems a great career . They had a fab time and I think they have chosen to remember that even though they moved on

Also her family , her mother, father and brother also have been discrete . I believe that they liked Harry a great deal . Also that they are secure in their own life . They are rich and seem to have a wonderful close relationship . Harry at one time was  very close with her brother . . I do recall her friends not being so discrete .
Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - 3am & Mirror Online

Chelsy Davy announces end of relationship to Prince Harry on Facebook - Telegraph

But thank you for the laugh though ...

Limabeany

They were young (like you) and, from the looks of it, quite impulsive.  :cool:

georgiana996

Quote from: Limabeany on May 20, 2014, 07:58:11 AM
What do you mean? I only see the natural process of growing older. With Harry, she was still a student and post-Harry she graduated and got a job. She was in the public eye more with Harry and now, considerably less. The fact that he didn't pursue her anymore after that last breakup, is quite significant as well in terms of the process of acknowledging a their story did not have a fairy tale ending given the paths they both were taking...

I see her having troubles staying IN with that circle since the break up , after complaining about their country and playing games with harry one of the reasons she was in British high society I dont think she's going to be very significant among those people any more .
Its true titles may not be very important but she was never part of the MANY  weddings william,  kate and harry attended her only friends were the yorks and now they seemed to have cut the ties completely .

Her family isn't doing her any favours , harry had to be careful .
Fears over Harry's girl and the Mugabe factor | Mail Online

Before the circus of the Royal Wedding in 2011, Chelsy broke up with Harry because of his partying and lack of commitment, and after the royal wedding, all of a sudden, she starts saying that SHE is the one who doesn't want to commit because royal life isn't for her and etc etc etc..
Another thing that Chelsy's fans always say that I think is bull shit as well.

Chelsy HATES the fame that comes with dating a Prince.

She wanted to be a top model she had even a book made and tried to model for some companies. Well, if she didn't want to be famous and be in the spotlight all the time, why would she try to pursue a career that all it would give her was fame.

Lothwen

^She said that back when she was 16.  Lots of girls dream of being models or actresses.  And then, guess what happened?  She met Prince Harry, started dating him, and was thrust into the limelight.  Every picture I saw of her that was taken by the paparazzi showed a girl who did not like the spotlight.  Every picture I saw of her that was taken by friends or family, I saw a girl who was smiling and having a good time.  People said she "posed" for pictures, and they were right, but those were pictures taken by somebody she knew, and not by some photographer shouting her name from across the street.
Harryite 12-005

Limabeany

I think her being Melissa's maid of honor and the photos of them related to the event say more about her status in that group than anything else... And, the fact that, IMO, Jacobi, who appears to be concerned with social and celebrity status seems to follow her around...  :cool: But, unlike most of them she does have a job that is more demanding than the titles I see on those of them that do bother to work...  :blank:

georgiana996

More like she hangs on to melissa ...I have nothing against chelsy but she's not a innocent lamb who after 7 yrs figured out harry was a prince and dumped him ..something tells me she was the one dumped harsh reality for a girl who thought she would get him back AGAIN after their 100th break up.

Lothwen

She was Melissa's maid of honor.  That's not a position you give to somebody who just "hangs on" to you.
Harryite 12-005

myidea

Quote from: Eri on May 20, 2014, 08:02:45 AM
Quote from: robynrose on May 20, 2014, 04:49:47 AM

Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - 3am & Mirror Online

Chelsy Davy announces end of relationship to Prince Harry on Facebook - Telegraph

But thank you for the laugh though ...
thank you, when i read some post really laugh because them are really  and simply ridicoulous!

Anyway why didn't you  post the articles (more and a lot) when the newspapers (about chelsy and harry the np lies a lot) about harry cheated on her?????? or when he was with your girl and he had a "great time" in las vegas?????

[mod]Personal comment removed[/mod]

for mugabe the press after her comnunicate finally stop lie about her and her family! in SA the people know isn't treu, only the people with ham on eyes and on ears still

[mod]I have removed the second part of your post. If you have issues with how the Forum is being moderated, please use the "Report to Moderator" option with your concerns. Thank You. [/mod]
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Wireless

QuoteI do agree that Chelsy really has been discrete over their relationship after the final breakup .

Eri read again, Robynrose said AFTER the FINAL breakup. This I assume to mean May 2011.  Anyway like I said, girl is living the liiiiiiiiiife baby. Most women  would not mind having that life if you ask them. AFAIC, she should enjoy EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of it. She must be an organised / careful planner because I must say that I am impressed by how focused she was on building a decent career all through the years she was dating harry. She planned things very well such that she did not even miss a beat after the relationship ended. She just proceeded with her plans as if nothing happened.

I have a young daughter and I keep telling her that if a girl, while  dating a prince,  can still keep focused on building a solid career, no young woman has any excuse to do otherwise. A woman must ALWAYS have something to fall back on ALWAYS. It stops you from acting desperate to get the man back.  That is the main reason I like her.