The Diana line

Started by drvixen101, October 26, 2004, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Quoteyou have to realize that it wasn't just a pet or something that passed away.
I agree

Iris

QuoteDo you think that we let William and Harry get away with too many things bcuz of their mother Diana. Now I know that her death impacted them greatly but do you think that it should still be the same excuse for their actions.
I don't think they've done such terrible things at all, that is, I can't think of anything..... :blink:

and, as for the things that I don't or not exactly agree on,....never has there been a single moment that I even lightly thought of Diana when they did something.  

LisaG

I agree with you Iris. I don't think they've done anything that terriable. They are both young men that have done stuff that any other young man/teenager would do. In fact, they've probably done FAR LESS than most teenagers. The only thing is they get press for every move they make. I think they've turned out pretty well considering the fish bowl environment they live in and their mother's horrible death. I'm not sure a "normal" teenager would have turned out any better at all. I think people are too hard on them.  :P  

Gems

what gets me is that i dont think its even the ppl that are being so hard on them its just press, and there not doing anythign to cooperate with the press right now, which is a big mistack cos look at charles-the press can bulid your image for you.

LisaG

Yeah, it is the press that say that, not so much the people. :D  However, I do think they are very cooperative with the press. They do photo calls and they allow the press at events they go to. There were tons of new photos of them in the summer. Harry just gave an interview and alloweed cameras with him in Africa. They shouldn't have give up so much of their personal lives to the press. The don't owe anyone any anything in regards to their personal life. If it's to do with their public "job" or a charity or something official in regards to the UK then I do think they owe the press/public.  

sara1981

i think Diana would make her excuse by her actions or she would still more actions since her divorce from Prince Charles but Diana would support 2 sons Prince William and Prince Harry.

Prince William would care of country when his grandmother's death when he become King or he would become as Crown Prince when his dad will become King of England.

Prince William and Prince Harry really horrible about his mother's death when the paparazzi been chase his mother in Paris,France but its almost his mother's death that not fun for William and Harry at his mother's death! but William missed the breaking news on the tv! that not fair! because he is future King of England but William wanted knew what happened his mother's accident.

im sure im been watch Diana's tv at my old school its funeral they one year of her death i copy of Diana's 1 year anniversary at my old school but i wanted to remind about  of Princess but i never met Diana before.

Sara Boyce

Gems

QuoteYeah, it is the press that say that, not so much the people. :D  However, I do think they are very cooperative with the press. They do photo calls and they allow the press at events they go to. There were tons of new photos of them in the summer. Harry just gave an interview and alloweed cameras with him in Africa. They shouldn't have give up so much of their personal lives to the press. The don't owe anyone any anything in regards to their personal life. If it's to do with their public "job" or a charity or something official in regards to the UK then I do think they owe the press/public.
i dont think it will ever be enogh though, they always want something else.