Should Prince Wiiliam

Started by concern, October 25, 2004, 11:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillery

what if,tomorrow Will wanted to marry someone 40?
The dawning of a new day

TB

I doubt he'll marry anyone 10+ or -10 years, but I think it will depend on the person's personality more than their age.

I Pirates

SailorMoon2007

I don't think it matter what age he dates. Because like other people have said age is just a number. ;)  
There are many thing to do in so little time

TB

Welcome to the forum SailorMoon2007! OMG! I used to love watching that show. Then they took it off Cartoon Network. Is it still on TV?  :lol:  

I Pirates

Windsor

:wavey: Welcome to The Royal Forum :wavey:  

Iris

Quotewhat if,tomorrow Will wanted to marry someone 40?
he won't, cuz she still needs t be able to have healthy kids, no? and when you're over 35/40 the risk of having an unhealthy child is greater....

chersian

i think at his age (at the moment) the age of his girlfriend would prob closer to his, since he is in the public eye, it wouldnt look all that good if he was dating a 15/16 year old

when he becomes older, a 6 year age gap would look alright. am i making any sense? anyone?

Iris

yeah it makes sense.

some people can be really (im)mature for their age, so I initially agree with the 'age is just a number'-thought, but I do think that in a job like that (pointing at job of (future-)queen) people need a certain life experience, they shouldn't be coming straight out of university and all, but actually some experience in the world.....and that might take some time, so some age will be needed, I guess.

chersian

im glad u understand iris

i agree completely, i think she should have some experience in life, have worked during uni, summer, employed. or something

Gems

Quotewhat if,tomorrow Will wanted to marry someone 40?
i dont think it would bother me as long as she was nice. My nan says the duke of westminsters wife is horrible but he's nice so you can never tell who people will marry.