Princess Beatrice and Count Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are engaged, wedding 2020

Started by wannable, September 26, 2019, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on November 06, 2019, 03:14:37 PM
Of course, it just won't be so much published in the media.

(I bet James Middleton and Alizee will have more pictures and reporting, because they won't be able to close the streets to go to a chapel for example...like Pippa and James Mathew's wedding, many pictures of people arriving their local Berkshire church).
I was one of those who was eager to see pictures of Pippa and her husband on their wedding day. I'm sure I will also search for pictures of her brother's wedding, Funny how she seems to have faded into the background - I admire her very much.

wannable

Inevitably it will be front page news because the Middleton's do not own the streets of the Berkshire chapel (IF James and Alizee marry there).  Just like Pippa all the bridal party and guests were photographed arriving.  The reception was private at the Middleton manor, 30 acre property.

If it will be at the Bride's hometown in France (traditionally its the bride's hometown/church/reception), her family own a property in remote countryside LE MOULIN DU CHASSAING.  But, if the couple agree, I believe most of their friends are in England, hence Berkshire, whilst her entire family will probably travel to London.

In reference to Beatrice, I feel that since her dad is in so much trouble, they will keep the cameras and private professional filming, and very likely showcase to the media a few pictures. 

Blue Clover

Wannable, I agree. The Palace will be careful about appearing too celebratory and jubilant at a wedding when Prince Andrew is in so much trouble, his name hasn't been cleared yet.

sandy

I don't think Fergie and Andrew  and HM would want to tone down the celebrations at their firstborn daughter's wedding. It is her day and Edo's and I hope it is a happy one and the two will have a wedding to remember. I think there will be coverage of the wedding and in the US magazines. Of course Majesty Magazine will cover it as well.

sara8150

I don?t think we have wedding televised coverage for Beatrice?s in her father the Duke of York get in big trouble we have low key and low profile wedding,@sandy,@wannable and @Blue Clover

I?m sure we have published pictures of Beatrice?s and Edoardo after wedding would release pictures from Palace and Yorks also but no lavish wedding ceremony period!! Per Beatrice and Edoardo makes decisions is finalized!!

See my post #194!!

Double post auto-merged: November 08, 2019, 12:28:30 AM

Quote from: sandy on November 06, 2019, 04:24:03 PM
I think definitely the wedding  coverage will be in  People and Us Magazines.

I don?t think so!! But we will don?t get wedding televised due Duke of York?s scandal on his friend Jeff Epstein

sandy

I think it will be in People and Us. Because Eugenie's and Jack's wedding was in People and Us and I these magazines like royal wedding coverage. If Eugenie got coverage certainly Bea will And there is an editor of People who always makes room for coverage about royal family members. I think Bea and Edo will have a wedding about on the scale of Eugenie's and Jack's. I think clips of the wedding coverage will be available but not the whole wedding.

[mod]Sandy, I am going to ask you to let other members post their opinions and for you to step back when you don't agree with them.[/mod]

Blue Clover

Trudie,

I agree with you. I'm glad we see eye to eye. Welcome back! Its nice to see you!  :welcome:

TLLK

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on November 07, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
Inevitably it will be front page news because the Middleton's do not own the streets of the Berkshire chapel (IF James and Alizee marry there).  Just like Pippa all the bridal party and guests were photographed arriving.  The reception was private at the Middleton manor, 30 acre property.

If it will be at the Bride's hometown in France (traditionally its the bride's hometown/church/reception), her family own a property in remote countryside LE MOULIN DU CHASSAING.  But, if the couple agree, I believe most of their friends are in England, hence Berkshire, whilst her entire family will probably travel to London.

In reference to Beatrice, I feel that since her dad is in so much trouble, they will keep the cameras and private professional filming, and very likely showcase to the media a few pictures.
The York family may be keeping quiet about Princess Bea's wedding plans, because they don't know when or how the Epstein issue will be playing out in the courts. That must be frustrating, though they have probably made a Plan A, a Plan B, and maybe even more. That must be so frustrating! I really wish them well and hope that it can be a happy celebration in spite of it all.

Blue Clover

sara8150

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 09, 2019, 03:21:53 PM
The York family may be keeping quiet about Princess Bea's wedding plans, because they don't know when or how the Epstein issue will be playing out in the courts. That must be frustrating, though they have probably made a Plan A, a Plan B, and maybe even more. That must be so frustrating! I really wish them well and hope that it can be a happy celebration in spite of it all.

I?m agreed with you,@Princess Cassandra

TLLK

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on November 09, 2019, 03:21:53 PM

I agree @Princess Cassandra. :nod: :thumbsup:

Blue Clover

[mod]This topic was locked, the last section of comments weren't about "Princess Beatrice and Count Edoardo Mapelli are engaged, wedding 2020"[/mod]