The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 3

Started by TLLK, December 07, 2022, 01:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

@Nightowl
I disagree on soulless. I see your point. My idea is worst than yours.
Totally, I get what you are saying.
My opinion on is that Henry is angry, bitter, and jealous of, at Charles and William, his nemesis, enemy.
QE and Charles failed Henry. Yes I will say that blame on them in that they did not recognize he needed to see a child psychologist. After his mother died, he needed help. Maybe he has issues ADHD or something and needed meds from his pediatrician.

I call Henry a jackazz, doofus, dumazz, man- child, BooBoo da ? fool, lol, and he is, but he really has issues.

Now that being said, as adults, we can think on our own and make choices. Henry has made awful choices. BRF served as his buffer, protector.

Marrying Megan, fine. Leaving BRF life, fine. Striking out on his own, fine.

Sticking and twisting knives in the backs of QE, Charles, William, Catherine.
FindingFreedom, their autobiography , lol, written by Scobby. The Cut interview was cutting. Oprah interview was nasty, but a warm up. Netflix is raw, mean, nasty. Baaaaaadummmmm, grand finale is Henrys autobiography.

Henry, I hate to say what his fragile, stupid mind will be like, but I predict Meggie will within the next 5-8, maybe 10 years be rid of his dumazz when he is no longer useful. Yes, divorce fir these two, the writing is on the wall.

Back to what you said, soulless.
In the Netflix show, fact of her truly mocking first time meeting TQ and. Meggie curtsying, lol, ?..well you saw the clip?.sad.
I just saw the clip again this time on FoxNews and him just sitting there, lol. It was funny. I laugh everytime I see that clip.
She is making fun of his grandmother, QE. Making fun of English people. His FummieDumazz is just sitting there smug,.
Oh boy oh boy, Meggie is going to give him his karma on a silver platter one day.
I too am an American so I totally understand about the Medievel Times traveling show. I went once. You dress up and see a turkey keg and w a thing jostling. 

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on December 10, 2022, 05:47:40 AM
What I got from it when she showed some curtsey, that she wouldn?t have done at Windsor she would have copied Fergie) is Meghan making fun of herself doing something like that. And Harry looked startled but not disapproving.
She was clearly making light of the protocol. Listen to her and look again. Even Harry was uncomfortable. I am glad she has her supporters as we all need them. I was a supporter when she first came on the scene. I was happy for him and thought she would be able to cope well. I thought it was wonderful that she is bi-racial and still do. Her race or multi-racial background does not matter to me. She took off like a rocket and I used to post about how she should spend time learning about her new country, being a part of the Royal Family, and the royal protocol, which is so different from ours.  She ramped up and I grew disenchanted - now I struggle to find anything genuine about her. I listen to what she says and try not to be swayed by negative or positive press. It has been a long time since I was supportive of her, though I have empathy for him.

wannable

The side eye MM did is not making fun of herself.  Side eyeing is factually criticizing the person it is aimed at.  The late Queen.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on December 10, 2022, 01:18:16 PM
She was clearly making light of the protocol. Listen to her and look again. Even Harry was uncomfortable. I am glad she has her supporters as we all need them. I was a supporter when she first came on the scene. I was happy for him and thought she would be able to cope well. I thought it was wonderful that she is bi-racial and still do. Her race or multi-racial background does not matter to me. She took off like a rocket and I used to post about how she should spend time learning about her new country, being a part of the Royal Family, and the royal protocol, which is so different from ours.  She ramped up and I grew disenchanted - now I struggle to find anything genuine about her. I listen to what she says and try not to be swayed by negative or positive press. It has been a long time since I was supportive of her, though I have empathy for him.
Just answering back on your post line for line.

I have 0% empathy for his dumazz.
I am unbiased and can say she is a very pretty girl. Smart, intelligent. Talented. Self- made. Also cunning, mean spirit, etc.
I was #1 all in when they were dating, married. Oh wow. Then?.just stuff?.why do they not have dressers, staff for her. Wrong outfits, ill fitting. Hair not combed. Can they find someone to comb her hair?  Why is not following protocols?.why? These things were in place , but she knew more than them all.
I said, wait. The girl has to get her rhythm, footing
. Catherine and no weights on dresses and hair twirling, flipping, curling, omg. She finally figured it out. Yes after she literally showed her azz. Full behind money shot of dress blow up.
Took the great advice offered and there to help here. I gave Meg same wait and see, give her time thoughts.
Then the baby.
The country , media was thrilled.
BuckPalace looked like a fool. They had no idea when the baby was born. The media and public did not know where. Ok, let them move as a new mother, new father, my god media. But still why did BuckPalace in other words, disrespect for QE look like a fool.  Ok, but then no godparents listed.
The full, entire clip of her telling of her curtsy to QE was mocking, making fun, totally disrespect of QE, BRF, and that country and people.
Doofus Harry just sat there. Poor child is just stupid.
I laughed at it. I thought it was great. I am an American and we do not have royalty here in other words, Sussex are nothing, nobody here.
I laughed because she was making fun, worldwide showing her true self and Henry shows he is a fool.
Now, all the curtsying is silly,HOWEVER, MEGAN HAD NO ISSUES WITH PEOPLE CURSTYING TO HER AND PROBABLY HAS IT LISTED HERE FOR WHEN PEOPLE MEET HER, TO CURSTY.

sara8150

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on December 10, 2022, 02:11:01 PM
Just answering back on your post line for line.

I have 0% empathy for his dumazz.
I am unbiased and can say she is a very pretty girl. Smart, intelligent. Talented. Self- made. Also cunning, mean spirit, etc.
I was #1 all in when they were dating, married. Oh wow. Then?.just stuff?.why do they not have dressers, staff for her. Wrong outfits, ill fitting. Hair not combed. Can they find someone to comb her hair?  Why is not following protocols?.why? These things were in place , but she knew more than them all.
I said, wait. The girl has to get her rhythm, footing
. Catherine and no weights on dresses and hair twirling, flipping, curling, omg. She finally figured it out. Yes after she literally showed her azz. Full behind money shot of dress blow up.
Took the great advice offered and there to help here. I gave Meg same wait and see, give her time thoughts.
Then the baby.
The country , media was thrilled.
BuckPalace looked like a fool. They had no idea when the baby was born. The media and public did not know where. Ok, let them move as a new mother, new father, my god media. But still why did BuckPalace in other words, disrespect for QE look like a fool.  Ok, but then no godparents listed.
The full, entire clip of her telling of her curtsy to QE was mocking, making fun, totally disrespect of QE, BRF, and that country and people.
Doofus Harry just sat there. Poor child is just stupid.
I laughed at it. I thought it was great. I am an American and we do not have royalty here in other words, Sussex are nothing, nobody here.
I laughed because she was making fun, worldwide showing her true self and Henry shows he is a fool.
Now, all the curtsying is silly,HOWEVER, MEGAN HAD NO ISSUES WITH PEOPLE CURSTYING TO HER AND PROBABLY HAS IT LISTED HERE FOR WHEN PEOPLE MEET HER, TO CURSTY.

Harry and Meghan wont name details of christening and godparents when Archie and Lilibet christened kept private but royal fans wanted know and also wont birth details Meghan very private person but Archie not born at St.Mary?s hospital

William and Catherine?s children had christening and godparents kept under wraps till days of christening and release the pictures from Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace but William and Catherine had kept private details on their three children born at St.Mary?s hospital and show world and taking pictures from lindo wing

But Harry and Meghan have no respect for royal family and late Queen Elizabeth not necessarily for that unbelievable as moderator for Sussex but Harry and Meghan know better to respect to royal family included late Queen Elizabeth but Harry definitely cross the line and he break the rules!!

TLLK

Another trailer from the series which highlights the couple's first dance at their wedding reception. Their song was "Land of a Thousand Dances."

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1601592635130400769?s=61&t=7xZlhd1HWbsdz9b0LEc-uQ

QuoteHarry & Meghan reminisce about their whirlwind first dance as husband and wife.
Volume I: Now Streaming
Volume II: December 15

PrincessOfPeace

Gabon said it was "surprising and patronising" for the couple to use their Netflix series to attack the organisation, which was Queen Elizabeth's proudest achievement.

The country's high commissioner to the UK criticised "clumsy" comments about "the Empire 2.0".

Aichatou Sanni Aoudou said: "To think we would sign up blindly to be vassals to another empire is to suggest we are foolish. This is why many in Gabon would feel patronised by these clumsy remarks.

"We entered the Commonwealth last year with our eyes wide open and hearts full of excitement."

----------------------

The Queen's Commonwealth Trust, which was previously honoured to have Harry and Meghan as its president and vice-president, has distanced itself from them.

Chris Kelly, the trust's chief executive, appeared to take issue with the way the Commonwealth was portrayed in the programme.

He said: "The Commonwealth is a voluntary association that supports peace, human rights, and democracy. The Queen's Commonwealth Trust works across the Commonwealth to support young leaders who are transforming their communities."

----------------------

At the Commonwealth headquarters in London, staff questioned why Harry and Meghan chose well-known British critics of the organisation and of the monarchy to take part in the series instead of asking member nations why they joined.

A Commonwealth source challenged the view that it was perpetuating the Empire. He said: "This is very odd, a historic view that seems to ignore why our diverse member states freely joined the Commonwealth based on their shared values and what they gain from their membership.

"The new Commonwealth is led by our equal members and it is them that direct our work, decide on our priorities and benefit from our successes."

Fury over trashing of Queen's legacy in Prince Harry and Meghan Netflix programme | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

TLLK

Knowing that the Queen appointed the Sussexes to be the President and Vice President of the Commonwealth Trust, I imagine that it must have hurt her to hear their remarks in 2020. It's a shame that this organization of independent nations and is made up mostly of republics, is being denigrated in this manner in Harry and Meghan

One of the Commonwealth's newest members is Gabon. Gabon is former French colony but sought and was granted membership in the Commonwealth very recently. Its President wrote an Op-Ed article explaining the benefits of memberships even though the nation was not a former colony of the British Empire.

The Commonwealth Helps Gabon Widen Its Horizons | Opinion

QuoteThe fact it is not a regional supranational bloc, or a customs union, or a single market, or a military alliance is not a weakness?but a benefit. It does not exist, as other multi-country organizations do, to erect trade barriers around their members for their own protection?or to defend them against an external enemy, real or imagined. Rather, it is a group of nations united in the joy that free association brings, and the opportunity that presents to change themselves?and each other?for the better.

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on December 10, 2022, 01:30:00 PM
The side eye MM did is not making fun of herself.  Side eyeing is factually criticizing the person it is aimed at.  The late Queen.

Meghan has shown she has *NO* respect for anything in regards to the country, the people, the monarchy and the royal family....all she wants is a *title/money/perks*.....she got all that yet it is still not satisfying to her or Harry. 

That video of her showing her curtsy is showing her disrespect for the heritage of her husband's country and history....this woman will do anything to get back at those she has no respect for.  If anyone even outside of the royal family *trusts* or befriends her, then they are fools like Harry.  Oh she will be in the history books and it will not be pretty.   

Nightowl

I have been to those medieval shows with knights on horses and food stalls and that was just for entertainment. 

Meghan is hell bent on getting back at the royal family, just about everything out of her mouth is mean and nasty to them,  I just do not get it.  Charles walked her half way down the aisle and she turns on him, HM approved the marriage even though I think from the look on her face she was not thrilled with it, William tried to help with asking Harry to take some time to get to know her better, HM sent many staff and her personal staff to help Meghan, and all she has done since is lie and tell more lies and be a nasty evil ungracious lying B.......I think she was brought up with no manners of graciousness or gratitude or common decency... Here is a picture of the wedding and HM that I was talking about, that look on HM tells it all....

https://archive.ph/DyX3B/ce2a8c652ae84021acf724e6b452fcf4aa48bb26.jpg

sara8150

Thomas Markle: It WAS me texting Meghan from my sick bed before her wedding to Harry | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan drop MORE Netflix footage | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry has 'absolutely no regrets' and is 'delighted' by Netflix series with Meghan | Daily Mail Online

Almost HALF of Britons say Harry and Meghan should be stripped of their royal titles amid backlash | Daily Mail Online

Moment Meghan FORGETS the name of her wedding song in new clip from Netflix series | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan share photos from their 2018 wedding but there are NO pictures of William and Kate | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan told to stay AWAY from King Charles's coronation | Daily Mail Online

Prince William' infuriated' that Harry's show used a clip of Diana's infamous BBC Panorama interview | Daily Mail Online
Prince William warned to Harry about cant share on late Princess Diana?s 1995 interview it?s private business and it?s private matters per Prince William

Prince William and King Charles 'will NOT engage in tit-for-tat battle with Meghan and Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

William 'unlikely' to make up with Harry following Netflix betrayal, warn friends | Daily Mail Online

Graham Norton jokes Meghan and Harry 'ruined Charles and Camilla's Netflix and chill night'  | Daily Mail Online

Are Harry and Meghan being frozen out by the in-crowd? The silence has been curious from A-list pals | Daily Mail Online

The world media's withering verdict on Harry and Meghan's new Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: It's time for the King to take off kids gloves and defend his family | Daily Mail Online

Reader outrage over Meghan's disrespectful Netflix curtsy | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Remember Their First Dance at Wedding: Watch

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share never-before-seen wedding photos ? and look at Elton John's reaction | HELLO!

Meghan Markle's first meeting with Kate Middleton - how it differs from 2017 confession | HELLO!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal titles - what can and can't happen since Netflix series aired | HELLO!

Prince Harry's special relationship with mother-in-law Doria Ragland away from cameras | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63922657

Prince Harry and Meghan reminisce about 'fun' first dance at wedding in latest Netflix clip | UK News | Sky News

Harry and Meghan raised a ?credible threat? by attacking royals, ex-security head warns | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Charles Spencer breaks silence after Harry and Meghan Netflix series airs | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry 'couldn't stand' Meghan making light of meeting the Queen, claims expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Elton John makes cameo in Meghan and Harry's new Netflix trailer | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry and Meghan share unseen wedding pictures as they drop NEW Netflix trailer | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

King Charles issued warning over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attending coronation | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry & Meghan to spark Palace panic as Netflix show tipped to 'attack courtiers' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Simon McCoy takes 'big issue' with Prince Harry documentary claim: 'Quite the opposite' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle dealt blow in latest polls as youth turn away from Sussexes | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry's friend believes may have 'wanted out' decades before meeting 'catalyst' Meghan | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry is 'delighted' and has 'absolutely no regrets' over new Netflix show - Mirror Online

Meghan forgets song name for first dance with husband Harry in new Netflix trailer - Mirror Online

'Out of touch' Harry and Meghan slammed for 'six hours of whining' in new series - Mirror Online

Prince Harry felt like 'gooseberry' working with Kate and William, claim friends - Mirror Online

'Prince Harry and Meghan Markle missed their chance to modernise the monarchy' - Jennie Bond - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry Netflix doc 'DID NOT' get BBC permission to air Diana Panorama interview - Mirror Online

Harry's tell-tale signs he 'truly believes' Meghan is like Diana - according to expert - Mirror Online

Royals vow 'no tit for tat battle' over Harry and Meghan?s Netflix TV show 'circus' - Mirror Online

Prince William 'unlikely' to make up with Harry after Netflix series, says pal - Mirror Online

'Harry and Meghan shouldn't be surprised if Brits finally turn their back on them' - Voice of the Mirror - Mirror Online

'Prince Harry and Meghan Markle missed their chance to modernise the monarchy' - Jennie Bond - Mirror Online

'Out of touch' Harry and Meghan slammed for 'six hours of whining' in new series - Mirror Online

Prince Harry branded a 'hypocrite' as it emerges he took part in nightclub paparazzi stunt | The Sun

Everyone's saying the same thing as Meghan Markle & Prince Harry reveal new wedding pics - but none include Kate & Wills | The Sun

How skilfully Meghan Markle baited her traps & turned Harry, a happy prince, into someone with vendetta against Britain | The Sun

Meghan Markle 'given 30-point dossier on how to be duchesses' 6 MONTHS before she married Prince Harry, insider claims | The Sun

Prince William 'infuriated' with Prince Harry after brother disobeyed his request in bombshell Netflix doc | The Sun

Prince Harry's reaction to watching Netflix doc revealed after he and Meghan Markle 'demanded extensive cuts' | The Sun

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix show flops in the US and with critics | The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20715501/harry-spouts-load-hot-heir-netflix-series-william/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20712977/predictions-meghan-markle-and-prince-harrys-future/

PrincessOfPeace

So far, in Britain, this has been a polling disaster for Harry & Meghan --

-Joint rating is -26 (People Polling) --
-Harry down -13 to -26 (YouGov). --
-Meghan down -32 to -39 (same) --
-54% say "take royal titles" (JL P) --
-Only 7% say reflect British values --
-Trail Will & Kate by 47 pts (PP) --

We've had polling from People Polling, JL Partners and YouGov. It all tells a consistent story. Their "brand" is now toxic in Britain --They've clearly decided to go all in on the US which is probably a good thing. I don't think a comeback here is viable.

https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ/status/1601686992080998400?s=20&t=6ui9-yOhvpP9H0hbA5dtKA

FanDianaFancy

I agree. @Nightowl

Esp with that famous pic of QE?her expression said to me?.She has seen it all and she was thinking hiw to play chess over MegnHenry

Curryong

The Fail reports a wide divergence in the views of those being polled.

The poll, by findoutnow, also shows the wide divergence in views over different age groups.

While more than half of the over-65s ? 51 per cent ? think the Sussexes should lose their titles, only 16 per cent of those aged 25-34 believe they should.

Four out of ten voters who watched the TV series said it made them more sympathetic to Harry and Meghan, while 26 per cent felt less sympathetic.

And in my view, some of those polls are very dodgy indeed. The only one that uses any sort of scientific approach is YouGov, and for several years they have also reported that those under 30 who have been polled have a very different view of the Sussexes to those who are middle aged and older, so that also coincides with the above.

And, btw, for the last ten years election pollsters have been unable to get a great handle on what young people think about all sorts of issues due to the overwhelming use of cell phones by people under 35, which presents problems in their data. 

Curryong

Harry and Meghan smashes UK Netflix ratings record in just 24 hours | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

So, in spite of all the faux outrage and negativity by the media, commentators, ?royal experts?, big mouths like Piers, Tory MPs and others who?ve come crawling out of the woodwork, many UK citizens who have Netflix in the UK watched the doco. And thats so far. Plus that?s not counting places like Aus and NZ where there was a great deal of interest. Netflix should be very very happy.

Nearly 1 million households watched in the United States during the first day of release, according to Samba TV, which measures TV viewership. In Great Britain, the episode drew 786,000 households, which is remarkable?the country has way fewer households than the United States yet nearly matched the American audience.

And as I said before, that?s only so far!

Thank you British media, from Netflix, kiss, kiss. Your fuss and nitpicking caused an audience that you said should boycott the show to view it and see what all the shouting was about. And what they found was virtually nothing!

Ayse

Quote from: Curryong on December 11, 2022, 05:46:37 AM
Harry and Meghan smashes UK Netflix ratings record in just 24 hours | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

So, in spite of all the faux outrage and negativity by the media, commentators, ?royal experts?, big mouths like Piers, Tory MPs and others who?ve come crawling out of the woodwork, many UK citizens who have Netflix in the UK watched the doco. And thats so far. Plus that?s not counting places like Aus and NZ where there was a great deal of interest. Netflix should be very very happy.

Nearly 1 million households watched in the United States during the first day of release, according to Samba TV, which measures TV viewership. In Great Britain, the episode drew 786,000 households, which is remarkable?the country has way fewer households than the United States yet nearly matched the American audience.

And as I said before, that?s only so far!

Thank you British media, from Netflix, kiss, kiss. Your fuss and nitpicking caused an audience that you said should boycott the show to view it and see what all the shouting was about. And what they found was virtually nothing!

Curryong, you?re funny. Of course it will do well. It?s basically Keeping up With the Kardashins but royal version. And of course tabloids are delighted. They?re TABLOIDS. They?re here to sell. Their aim is to make money. Do you think they mind when Harry and Meghan criticize them? No, they love it. It makes them more money. You know why? Because no royal was stupid or shameless enough to sell their family for money like that.

And it wasn?t harmless. For someone who is so concerned for his family?a safety Harry is sure doesn?t extend the same curtesy to her other family members. What about William?s and his children safety?

And he was absolutely out of line suggesting only HE married for love. Who does he think he is? He?s basically trying to say William didn?t follow his heart, he didn?t marry for love only Harry did. What about his racist remarks? Oh, he wore a Nazi costume and then he learned from his mistakes but others didn?t? I guess we could forget about his racist remarks to his army friends right?

Before ı thought Harry just thoughtless now i know he?s an awful, hateful human being. I feel sorry for William and his family.

Curryong

There are tons of journalists and authors who write articles and speak in talkfests about the royal family who genuinely dislike the Sussexes and don?t just do it for the clickbait. People like Dan Wootton, Angela Levin, Jan Muir, Tom Bower and Piers Morgan for example. And I know exactly how British tabloids operate, thanks. I grew up in Britain.

An ex Met senior counter intelligence officer, newly retired, came out only recently and spoke about the real dangers Harry and Meghan faced when they lived in Britain. Harry never criticised his brother and sister in law or their children during those three episodes, which I happened to watch, and watched closely. Harry has done nothing to put William?s children in danger of any sort.

Harry did not say during the doco that only he married for love. He stated that (in his family) there was a tendency to choose the woman to fit the role. I don?t believe he was having a go at William and Kate. However there was another male in his family who did do precisely what he was suggesting. Charles didn?t marry Diana because he was in love with her but because everyone thought her suitable as Prss of Wales. That, I believe, is what he was referring to.

Harry apologised profusely at the time of the calling out of the Pakistani officer cadet, and that man didn?t complain, his father did. And Harry apologised too for the Nazi armband incident. Did those at that party who were in blackface and carrying spears apologise as well, for their racist attitudes? Because they damn well should have.

As for awful hateful human beings, there are brutal serial killers and mass murderers in jail today who haven?t received one quarter of the criticism and anger the British media has poured onto this couple, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year of negativity and hatred in the name of clickbait. That?s shameful and the sort of thing that ought to be called out but of course isn?t.

And please, I?m  ?funny????  Don?t think so, but I do know when I?m being patronised!

Nightowl

^Okay so the Sussex's smashed records in all areas of the media..so what!  Just what does that get them?  More money, more attention, more fans, more what?   Are they going to take away the prestige of the royal family and destroy the monarchy? Is that something everyone would love to see, oh they won, they took down the monarchy, they made fun at HM and Prince Philip while he was dying, they mock the late Queen and the Commonwealth, they are more famous then the Cambridge's, they deserve the throne for all the great things they have done......on and on and on.  Having everyone talking about them, smashing records in whose watching them, so what.......just what does that do for them?  They are OUT of that club of royals around the world, there is a small group of people that belong to that very private club and not everyone gets in.....the Sussex's are out and they are not on top of anyone's list in Hollywood either, their so called friends that they invited to the wedding, they are very quiet and you hear nothing in the way of friendship with any of them.....fans...just who are Fans......strangers, trolls, people they will never invite to their home or have dinner with or go out to events with.......some of these so called fans could be someone to be afraid of as many people have found out about social media and people behinds computers.  Heck they can have as many fans as they want and it means nothing, fake admiration is how I describe it.

Oh yes Harry has said sorry to the Pakistani Officer and about the Nazi armband yet did he or Meghan ever say sorry to  his grandparents for the way he treated them while they were still alive..oh I guess his grandparents don't rate high enough with him to get an apology do they? He only says sorry when it is necessary for the public to know and his family is so full of racism that they don't deserve his time of day do they? They only time Harry wants his family around is when dad opens the bank account or wants to give them something or when he expects his family to get down on their knees and say sorry we didn't give you everything you wanted as a child growing up..........Harry is so full of pooooooooo and boy someday Karma is going to take huge bit out of him and he will then have feelings and regrets and be damned sorry for how he treated his family......and I hope it is sooner then later.  I would never in a zillion years treat my grandparents the way he did...that is mean cruel and despicable to me.     

q

TLLK

Administration reminder to all to not engage in personal comments between posters and to keep the discussion focused upon the Sussexes' interview and other TV events.

TLLK

Buckingham and Kensington Palace staff refute the Duchess of Sussex's claims about not receiving support of preparation for her new role, the engagement interivew and the claim about her niece Ashleigh not being invite was made by the Palace.

What the Palace made of Harry and Meghan?s ?truth? | News | The Sunday Times[/url
Edward Lane Fox's dossier.
QuoteIt?s ?a total lie,? said a well-placed royal source. ?There was prep for everything, walkabouts ? even though she was engaged to someone who?d done hundreds of them ? clothes, everything. The level of support was intense.?It can also be revealed that six months before the couple married in May 2018, Harry?s then private secretary, Ed Lane Fox, known as ?Elf?, presented Meghan with a 30-point dossier, studiously researched, brimming with information and contacts for the life she was taking on. It covered fashion, the royal family and the constitution, the institution?s heads of department, ladies-in-waiting, arts in the UK, the Charity Commission and public life. Each section suggested an expert who could help Meghan.
?It was huge, the amount of work Elf put into getting her access to anyone, and he gave her books on the stuff,? a source said. It is understood that Meghan took up just two meetings with the suggested experts, one with Sir Christopher Geidt [now Lord Geidt], the late Queen?s private secretary, and another with a ?very well-connected, trusted fashion person? for advice on clothes.
Meghan also suggested in the documentary that she had no help learning the national anthem, and had to Google it. A royal source conceded that it was not printed out for her because ?you can?t file transfer the national anthem to someone?s brain?.

The engagement interview.

QuoteWhat of Meghan?s assertion that their seemingly blissful engagement interview with the BBC presenter Mishal Husain was an ?orchestrated reality show? where ?we weren?t allowed to tell our story?? Husain responded last week with words borrowed from the late Queen after the Sussexes? interview with Oprah Winfrey last year: ?We know recollections may vary on this particular subject but my recollection is definitely very much, asked to do an interview, and do said interview.?
A source involved with the interview said everything went according to Meghan?s script: ?Every word of that interview was what they wanted to say. She controlled every micro-detail of how their engagement publicly went.?

The invitation for Ashleigh.

QuoteThen there is Meghan?s assertion that Kensington Palace aides advised her not to invite her niece, Ashleigh Hale, the daughter of her estranged half-sister Samantha Markle, to the wedding. Meghan said her ?very small comms team? gave the advice because ?they just couldn?t wrap their head around it . . . how do we explain that this half-sister isn?t invited to the wedding, but that the half-sister?s daughter is? And so, with Ashleigh, the guidance at the time was to not have her come to our wedding . . . I called her and . . . and we talked her through what guidance we were being given and why this assessment was made and . . . that?s painful.?
In the programme, an emotional Ashleigh, an immigration lawyer, said she was ?hurt? by the decision. She said ?communication with Meg became less and less frequent,? and she felt Meghan?s relationships were being ?managed on some level? by the royal household  All of which is a myth, say impeccably placed royal sources of the decision to have only one family member, Meghan?s mother Doria, on their wedding guest list of 650 at St George?s Chapel, Windsor. ?That just didn?t happen,? a source said of Meghan?s account. ?We never gave any advice, steer or guidance on who of her family or friends should or shouldn?t come to her wedding. I have a very clear memory of her [Meghan] saying that she had a niece who she would in other circumstances have liked to invite, but she didn?t want to invite her because it would have put her under intense scrutiny. It was not a question she put to us. We would never tell her not to invite her own niece to the wedding and we would never get involved in any management of personal relationships. Another royal source confirmed: ?Harry had concerns that Meghan had no family at the wedding which would look weird. Meghan didn?t want the media to know about Ashleigh. No one on earth would have said don?t invite family to the wedding. That?s a complete and utter lie. We wanted more family there to make it look less weird for her.?

wannable

Fake paparazzi
Fake mansion
Caught out in lies

They are happy to be smashing infamous!

Who lives in a house like this? Not us! The mansion shown in Harry and Meghan's Netflix documentary was not the couple's, but the $33 million Montecito estate of disgraced CEO who pocketed $116M from disabled veterans

He like Alec Baldwin paid (his wait out) the National Veterans (USA Military Veterans Charity Org) in lieu of jail time. Yet booked, charged of fraud (there are 2 other charities he stole from) Losers club.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on December 08, 2022, 03:19:42 PM
A very nice  moment between mother and son from the right price (their right, their choice) Harry and Meghan Netflix Show.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1600807674941431809

father and son moment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1600792922425028608
One of the photo's is labeled "Prince" Archie, but Archie is not a prince. As far as I know the King has not given the children princely titles, even though they may qualify. In fact, I've been thinking that may be one of their anger issues.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on December 10, 2022, 10:55:57 AM
@Nightowl
I disagree on soulless. I see your point. My idea is worst than yours.
Totally, I get what you are saying.
My opinion on is that Henry is angry, bitter, and jealous of, at Charles and William, his nemesis, enemy.
QE and Charles failed Henry. Yes I will say that blame on them in that they did not recognize he needed to see a child psychologist. After his mother died, he needed help. Maybe he has issues ADHD or something and needed meds from his pediatrician.

I call Henry a jackazz, doofus, dumazz, man- child, BooBoo da ? fool, lol, and he is, but he really has issues.

Now that being said, as adults, we can think on our own and make choices. Henry has made awful choices. BRF served as his buffer, protector.

Marrying Megan, fine. Leaving BRF life, fine. Striking out on his own, fine.

Sticking and twisting knives in the backs of QE, Charles, William, Catherine.
FindingFreedom, their autobiography , lol, written by Scobby. The Cut interview was cutting. Oprah interview was nasty, but a warm up. Netflix is raw, mean, nasty. Baaaaaadummmmm, grand finale is Henrys autobiography.

Henry, I hate to say what his fragile, stupid mind will be like, but I predict Meggie will within the next 5-8, maybe 10 years be rid of his dumazz when he is no longer useful. Yes, divorce fir these two, the writing is on the wall.

Back to what you said, soulless.
In the Netflix show, fact of her truly mocking first time meeting TQ and. Meggie curtsying, lol, ?..well you saw the clip?.sad.
I just saw the clip again this time on FoxNews and him just sitting there, lol. It was funny. I laugh everytime I see that clip.
She is making fun of his grandmother, QE. Making fun of English people. His FummieDumazz is just sitting there smug,.
Oh boy oh boy, Meggie is going to give him his karma on a silver platter one day.
I too am an American so I totally understand about the Medievel Times traveling show. I went once. You dress up and see a turkey keg and w a thing jostling.
The problem with pictures is that you can get various interpretations of them. I saw the clip and felt that Harry was very uncomfortable about it, rather than watching it smugly. 

Curryong

David Alusoga speaks about his role as ?talking head? in the Documentary.

From The Guardian

What was quietly and purposefully revelatory about the documentary went largely uncommented upon. The more open-minded of the 2.4 million people who clicked through to the first episode experienced a simple but central revelation: they heard the voices of a young woman of colour and her husband, who have been subjected of an unprecedented campaign of abuse and vilification, telling us what that all felt like.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...loid-prejudice

As I appear as one of its talking-head interviewees, I have found the past few days revelatory in a different way. Being caught in the series? blowback is to be shown ? in bleak and granular detail ? how a six-year campaign of tabloid abuse has left huge numbers of otherwise reasonable people both obsessed with and contemptuous towards a young couple they have never met.
My Twitter feed is rarely pretty, but recent days have been particularly unappealing; a primordial soup of defensiveness, racism, misogyny, jingoism and whataboutery, garnished yesterday with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, as the documentary?s producer comes from a Jewish family.

sara8150

More Sussex 'truths' debunked: Recollections vary on Harry and Meghan claims made in Netflix series | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's wedding squad: Who are the friends who appear in latest Netflix series?  | Daily Mail Online

Prince William says he will 'NEVER' watch Harry and Meghan's Netflix docuseries, sources claim | Daily Mail Online
William and Catherine,King Charles and Queen Camilla will not watch Harry?s documentary Netflix due bombshell interview till crisis meeting

Meghan's claims she was not prepared for life in the monarchy is branded a 'total lie' by sources | Daily Mail Online

Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's relationship with Princess Beatrice is different than with Eugenie | HELLO!

Harry & Meghan: Viewers shocked after big revelation about Netflix documentary | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Prince William's unexpected Christmas gift revelation amid Netflix drama | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan?s Commonwealth comments blasted as ?ignorant? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle urged to channel Wallis Simpson as she 'wages fruitless war' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hope Netflix show will draw line under Royal Family row | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry & Meghan Netflix series panned by US critics after American viewing figures plummet | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle's claim over protocol 'class' basted as 'total lie': 'Support was intense' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry is 'delighted' over Netflix show as he hopes end to row | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry's Netflix series branded 'monumentally boring' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry is 'delighted' and has 'absolutely no regrets' over new Netflix show - Mirror Online

Prince Harry wanted to leave Royal Family and Meghan was 'catalyst' for exit, friend says - Mirror Online

Meghan given guide on how to be royal before marrying Harry, claims insider - Mirror Online

Meghan & Harry's steal Kate's thunder again by releasing next Netflix bombshells on day she will honour the Queen | The Sun

How skilfully Meghan Markle baited her traps & turned Harry, a happy prince, into someone with vendetta against Britain | The Sun

Why are people claiming Meghan Markle had a secret first husband Joe Giuliano? | The Sun