Diana's Death - Police Passed New Information

Started by Limabeany, August 16, 2013, 08:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Every anniversary of her death British rags unleash the crazy ... that is undeniable ...

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

cinrit

QuotePrince Charles and Mohamed Al Fayed Contacted by Police Assessing SAS Soldier's Claims That Diana Was Murdered

Prince Charles and Mohamed Al Fayed are being contacted by police as they assess claims that the SAS murdered Princess Diana.  Scotland Yard said they are also getting in touch with Lord Justice Scott Baker, the judge who presided over the inquest into her death.

Diana, 36, Mr Al Fayed's son Dodi, 42, and chauffeur Henri Paul, 41, all died in a crash in Paris in August 1997.

Police are currently carrying out a 'scoping exercise' as they look into claims that the trio were murdered by a member of the British Military.

They have not launched a full investigation.

Prince Charles and Mohamed Al Fayed contacted by police assessing SAS soldier's claims that Diana was murdered | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Limabeany

Quote from: marine2109 on August 31, 2013, 11:37:40 AM
Princess Diana, that SAS murder claim - and why it may not be as mad as you think, says SUE REID | Mail Online

Excerpt from the article:

Ever since Diana's death at the age of 36, I have investigated forensically the events that led up to the crash and what happened afterwards.
I have spoken to eye-witnesses, French and British intelligence officers, SAS soldiers and to friends of Diana and Dodi. And I have interviewed the Brittany-based parents of the 41-year-old chauffeur Henri Paul. They told me, with tears in their eyes, that their son was not a heavy drinker: his chosen potion was a bottle of beer or the occasional Ricard, a liquorice-flavoured aperitif.
The fact is that too many of these accounts suggest that Diana's death was no accident.
Crucially, my investigations show that the paparazzi who supposedly hounded Diana to her death were not even in the Pont d'Alma tunnel at the time of the car crash.
They also reveal how a high-powered black motorbike — which did not belong to any of the paparazzi — shot past Diana's Mercedes in the tunnel.
Eyewitnesses say its rider and pillion passenger deliberately caused the car to crash.
In addition, my inquiries unearthed the existence of a shadowy SAS unit that answers to MI6, as well as the names of two MI6 officers who were linked by a number of sources to Diana's death.

The assumption has always been that the cars and bikes were carrying the paparazzi. By the Monday morning after the crash, outside the Alma tunnel, a huge message had appeared. 'Killer paparazzi' had been sprayed in gold paint on the walls.
No one, to this day, knows who put it there — or why they were not stopped by the French authorities from doing so.
Yet the paparazzi following Diana did not reach the Pont d'Alma tunnel until at least one minute after the crash, so they cannot be to blame.
Indeed, two years later they were cleared of manslaughter charges after the French state prosecutor said there was 'insufficient evidence' of their involvement in Diana's death.
What happened is that the paparazzi had been deceived. In a clever ploy devised by Henri Paul, the Ritz had placed a decoy Mercedes at the front  of the hotel to confuse the photographers, which allowed the lovers to slip out of the back door into a similar car.
The last picture of Diana peering from the rear window was taken by a France-based photographer who had seen through the ruse and was standing on the pavement by the hotel's rear entrance watching as the 'real' Mercedes sped off.

The allegation that Princess Diana was murdered by the SAS is under investigation
Yet that Mercedes was definitely being hotly pursued when in the tunnel. The independent witnesses insist it was being followed not only by the black motorbike, but by two speeding cars, a dark saloon and a white turbo Fiat Uno.
There is no evidence to link these cars or the motorcycle to the paparazzi who had been waiting at the Ritz.
The saloon tail-gated the Mercedes, which made the chauffeur — thinking, wrongly, he was being pursued by paparazzi — drive even faster and more erratically. Meanwhile, the Uno accelerated, clipping the side of the Mercedes to push it to one side.
This maneuver allowed the black motorbike to speed past Diana's car, with its two riders wearing helmets that hid their faces.
Witnesses claim that when the bike was about 15ft in front of the car, there was a fierce flash of white light from the motorbike. The suggestion is that this came from a laser beam carried by the pillion passenger and directed at the car.
The witnesses' view is that the flash of light blinded Henri Paul temporarily. It was followed by a loud bang as the limousine swerved violently before slamming into the 13th pillar in the tunnel and being reduced to a mass of wrecked metal.
One of those eyewitnesses, a French harbour pilot driving ahead of the Mercedes through the tunnel, watched the scene in his rear-view mirror.
Chillingly, he recalls the black motorbike stopping after the crash and one of the riders jumping off the bike before going to peer in the Mercedes window at the passengers.
The rider, who kept his helmet on, then turned to his compatriot on the bike and gave a gesture used informally in the military (where both arms are crossed over the body and then thrown out straight to each side) to indicate 'mission accomplished'.
Afterwards, he climbed back on the  motorcycle, which raced off out of the tunnel. The riders on the bike, and the vehicle itself, have never been identified.
The harbour pilot, whose wife was with him in the car, has described the horrifying scenario as resembling a 'terrorist attack'.
... she was allowed by the judge heading the inquest, Lord Justice Scott Baker, to send a statement giving her current address in America and no more details.
Crucially, the hearing was cruelly unfair to chauffeur Henri Paul, who was vilified from the beginning.
On the day after the crash, French authorities insisted that he was an alcoholic and 'drunk as a pig' when he left the Ritz that night to drive the lovers to Dodi's Paris apartment near the Champs-Elysees.
It has since emerged that the blood tests on Paul's body had not been completed when they made the announcement to journalists.
Furthermore, the chauffeur had  passed an intensive medical examination for flying lessons three days before the crash — his liver showed no sign of alcohol abuse.
A string of witnesses at the Ritz say Paul drank two shots of his favourite Ricard at the bar before taking to the wheel, which was confirmed by bar receipts at the hotel.
However, after a shambolic mix- up over his blood samples (deliberate or otherwise), it was pronounced by a medical expert at the inquest that Paul had downed ten of the aperitifs, was twice over the British driving limit and three times over the French one, when he drove the Mercedes that night.

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

amabel

Limabeany

This is very well researched and put together...  As, I said before, although not a conspiracy buff (not even Kennedy) there are too many concidences and hasty and shoddy investigation, accusation and explanations, I don't believe in more than one coincidence but I also don't think any investigative process results will truly see the light of day. But this is very well done...

Sandor

Quote from: cinrit on August 17, 2013, 11:23:09 PM
Diana did write in a note that Charles was planning to have her killed in a car accident, but she said there would be a problem with the brakes.  The accident didn't have anything to do with brake trouble, so that eliminates that.  I'd think trying to kill someone in a car accident would be very iffy ... what if they survived?  Would you have to try again at another time?  And how many people would agree to a suicide mission to cause a (hopefully) fatal accident, anyway?

Cindy

That's ridiculous, imo.
Why would Charles want her killed after the divorce, when he'd already had to pay a huge settlement?

If he wanted her dead, it would have happened much earlier.

sandy

Her death made it very convenient for him--her being alive would have made it more difficult for him to marry Camilla and he could have his minions make all sorts of charges against Diana painting her as a madwoman and she was not around to defend herself. Not saying three was foul play but it did make things easier for him. Several British writers incredibly including Robert Lacey had the gall to say that the boys were "better off" without their mother around. Morbidly his grandmother was called the "last obstacle" to his marrying Camilla since she didn't want them marrying in her lifetime.

amabel

Quote from: Sandor on August 31, 2013, 10:31:23 PM
Diana did write in a note that Charles was planning to have her killed in a car accident, but she said there would be a problem with the brakes.  The accident didn't have anything to do with brake trouble, so that eliminates that.  I'd think trying to kill someone in a car accident would be very iffy ... what if they survived?  Would you have to try again at another time?  And how many people would agree to a suicide mission to cause a (hopefully) fatal accident, anyway?

Cindy

That's ridiculous, imo.
Why would Charles want her killed after the divorce, when he'd already had to pay a huge settlement?

Why would he want her dead anyway?  Does anyone really think he is such a monster?  The RF IMO were half pleased at Di's romance with Dodi, because it was bound to make her unpopular with the public many of whom deprecated her taking hospitality from a man like M AL Fayed.

Limabeany

I don't think it was an accident, but I don't think Charles had anything to do with that... Never have...

cinrit

QuoteMI6 and SAS 'United in Princess Diana Death Plot'

The Scotland Yard inquiry into claims that the SAS murdered Princess Diana took a new twist last night when an author offered to hand over his secret dossier to detectives.

Alan Power claims Diana, who died in a Paris car crash 16 years ago yesterday, was killed by MI6 with military help.

The Sunday Express has learnt that a former SAS soldier who claims to have served in an assassination team known as The Increment worked closely with him on his explosive new book, The Princess Diana Conspiracy. Mr Power says he will protect his sources but we have learnt that he has twice offered to hand over sensitive files to Yard officers. Last night he said from his home on the Isle of Man: "I am happy to help them in any way I can but they have not taken up my offer so far. I am tempted to consider they don't want to know. That is my belief."

However, we understand detectives have given him a crime number, RCAD3177, and that officers will be contacting him in the coming weeks.

MI6 and SAS 'united in Princess Diana death plot' | UK | News | Daily Express

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

amabel

Quote from: Limabeany on September 01, 2013, 01:16:20 PM
I don't think it was an accident, but I don't think Charles had anything to do with that... Never have...
So who exactly would benefit?  the RF as a whole I think took the line that it was Rather a good thing that Di had taken up with people like M Al Fayed, since it showed her as taking hospitality from a very controversial man, because of money reasons.  It was doing her no good with the British public many of whom were not approving of her going on holidays with them.  I think that they had a feeling of "give her enough rope and she'll hang herself, and the public are getting more and more tired of her antics".    And given that her death DID reanimate the Public affection for her, it was in many ways a very bad thing for the RF and Charles particularly that she died the way she did.

sandy

Quote from: amabel on September 01, 2013, 06:37:03 AM
Quote from: Sandor on August 31, 2013, 10:31:23 PM

Cindy

That's ridiculous, imo.

Why would he want her dead anyway?  Does anyone really think he is such a monster?  The RF IMO were half pleased at Di's romance with Dodi, because it was bound to make her unpopular with the public many of whom deprecated her taking hospitality from a man like M AL Fayed.

I don't think she would have been unpopular. The romance got publicity and she didn't marry the guy she was merely dating him. So why the fuss? She was a divorcee and dating which many people can identify with after they move on from a marriage.  Al Fayed was a family friend and Diana's father liked him she didn't meet him out of thin air. There was a connection.

Double post auto-merged: September 02, 2013, 11:28:13 PM

Quote from: amabel on September 02, 2013, 11:10:37 PM
Quote from: Limabeany on September 01, 2013, 01:16:20 PM
So who exactly would benefit?  the RF as a whole I think took the line that it was Rather a good thing that Di had taken up with people like M Al Fayed, since it showed her as taking hospitality from a very controversial man, because of money reasons.  It was doing her no good with the British public many of whom were not approving of her going on holidays with them.  I think that they had a feeling of "give her enough rope and she'll hang herself, and the public are getting more and more tired of her antics".    And given that her death DID reanimate the Public affection for her, it was in many ways a very bad thing for the RF and Charles particularly that she died the way she did.

With Charles spouse still living and Camilla's spouse still living it might have taken longer or been more difficult for Charles to marry Camilla. Charles would not have been able to use William to try to get Camilla accepted and his buddies could make Diana look like a madwoman without fear of lawsuits from Diana.

Jackie Kennedy did not lose her popularity when she married Onassis, a controversial figure in his time. She never lost her popularity. I think Diana would have always been more popular than Charles and Camilla. Al Fayed was a family friend her stepmother worked for him at Harrod's.  Her father was his friend. It was not exactly as if she cackled I'll find Al Fayed and annoy people. He was a family friend of the Spencer.s

Not accusing the Prince but it was very convenient for him not to have his late ex around.

Limabeany

The only way Diana would have become less popular than Charles is if she had married Qadaffi, Saddam Hussein or Osama.  :hehe:

Queen Camilla

Diana's popularity was on the decline since 1994.  The Bashir interview & her dropping most of her charities caused futher decline in her popularity.

Diana's popularity briefly surge during the war of the wales but was on a steep decline by 1997.

In April 1984 Charles was actually more popular than Diana (50-45). (Poll available on another royal website)  So it is very possible that Charles would have regained his popularity with the way that Diana was behaving.

As far as Diana death being caused by the royal family, totally without merit.  The only person who survived was wearing a seatbelt. 

If Diana had a seatbelt on maybe she would have lived and then we would actually see whether her life became the train wreck it was heading or if she changed her life.  (She was the royal Lindsey Lohan.  Time after time getting away with bad behavior...)

amabel

Quote from: Limabeany on September 02, 2013, 11:37:06 PM
The only way Diana would have become less popular than Charles is if she had married Qadaffi, Saddam Hussein or Osama.  :hehe:

she was losing popularliy in the early 90s.  Marrying someone like Dodi Fayed would have damaged her even further. Charles would probably have slowly regained his popularity as happened gradually.

Eri

If anything her death at 36 is the worse thing that could happen to Chuck ... he had to live with her "legend" ever since ...all he had to do to be popular after the divorce was let Di be Di but she died ... let's not forget all the bad press and raised eyebrows she had after the divorce she would eventually be just like Sarah ...

Limabeany

I don't think anyone had any idea Diana's death would turn her into a legend... Before she died, it is more likely the royals would have thought it would solve the problem of Diana and people would move on and they could live happily ever after and that Charles thought with her dead people would forget about her and he could go on and have a public life with Camilla and make her his wife... I don't think the royals' resentment and lack of experience with emotional bonds let them truly grasp Diana's popularity, but really, no one had any clue she would still sell so many magazines 16 years later...