Peter & Autumn Philips and family news and general chat.

Started by LouisFerdinand, June 09, 2017, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

George likes his Phillips cousins--they laughed together and joked.. I hope they can still get together.

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on February 11, 2020, 07:58:33 PM
George likes his Phillips cousins--they laughed together and joked.. I hope they can still get together.
?  I seem to remember a while ago, Savannah pushing a smaller George....

wannable

I haven't read any accusations, just friends of Autumn worried speculating that She may decide to live in Canada like Harry and Meghan.  The parent's hopefully will really do what is best for the children.

QueenAlex

Quote from: wannable on February 11, 2020, 10:18:11 PM
I haven't read any accusations, just friends of Autumn worried speculating that She may decide to live in Canada like Harry and Meghan.  The parent's hopefully will really do what is best for the children.

Im sure they will, as much as most parents.  If Autumn did want to go back to Canada, it might be difficuclt ofr the children at their present age..but possibly later on, when they're older, she might wish to return home.

wannable

Yes, the good news is Canada is in the top 3 countries in the best education; all categories.

So whatever the parents would like for them or the children themselves when teenagers and IMO ready to ask what is their opinion.

ETA: the plans of Co Parenting, I wish them the best.  This is so crucial the dad/mom parenting, plus obviously the educational choices.

sandy

Quote from: QueenAlex on February 11, 2020, 08:59:40 PM
?  I seem to remember a while ago, Savannah pushing a smaller George....

After that "episode," George was seen laughing and  enjoying Savannah and Isla's company.

George is usually not this animated:

prince george and savannah phillips - Google Search

LouisFerdinand

I was surprised about the separation. Peter and Autumn seemed like a happy couple.

TLLK

Peter and Autumn Phillips to be neighbours after divorce, say friends

QuotePeter and Autumn Phillips intend to be neighbours after their divorce, according to friends who yesterday denied their break-up was linked to ?Megxit?.

The Queen found out about her grandson?s separation from his Canadian wife of 12 years last autumn, more than three months before the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced they were stepping down as senior royals to move to North America.

Last night, sources close to Mr and Mrs Phillips insisted Autumn had no intention of returning to her native Montreal, revealing that the couple are still living together at the family home in Gloucestershire and plan to "live nearby" once their divorce is finalised.

?The idea that this is in any way linked to Megxit is laughable,? said one insider. ?Autumn has no plans to go back to Canada. She is very happy in Gloucestershire and wants their daughters Savannah and Isla to be as close to Peter

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on February 12, 2020, 12:04:48 AM
After that "episode," George was seen laughing and  enjoying Savannah and Isla's company.

George is usually not this animated:

prince george and savannah phillips - Google Search
I dobut if he was all that happy to be pushed by an older bigger child....

sandy

She was and is  not constantly "pushing him". He does look more animated and happier than usual so I doubt Savannah is a "bad seed." She makes him laugh, which is good, he looks serious a lot of the time.

TLLK

Here is the video of Savannah pushing George. Her mother reaches out and speaks to her after it happens. This is fairly typical kid-kid rough housing.

Prince George gets pushed down the hill at polo - YouTube

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on February 12, 2020, 02:05:09 PM
Here is the video of Savannah pushing George. Her mother reaches out and speaks to her after it happens. This is fairly typical kid-kid rough housing.

Prince George gets pushed down the hill at polo - YouTube
True but not nice behaviour. I doubt if she is Georges favourite cousin....

sandy

QueenAlex

sandy

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on February 12, 2020, 03:03:25 PM
The Prince needs to be asked this directly.
I'll bet if someone asked him directly after he was pushed, if she was his favourite cousin they would not get a favourable answer. 

TLLK

Well from viewing the video, Autumn was clearly not pleased with Savannah's behavior at the time but she handled the situation appropriately IMO.

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on February 12, 2020, 04:06:19 PM
Well from viewing the video, Autumn was clearly not pleased with Savannah's behavior at the time but she handled the situation appropriately IMO.
I should hope so! 

Trudie

Well this happened in June 2018 and on Oct 12th 2018 Savannah and George were attendants at Eugenies wedding and judging from pictures taken Savannah and George were having the time of their lives Savannah pretending to play a trumpet and George laughing with her so I guess all was forgiven.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Trudie on February 11, 2020, 06:48:11 PM
:hmm: That explains their absence Christmas day and Meghan most likely hadn't seen them since June at Trooping the Color so much for her big influence.
Right you are, but we all knew that was fake news.

Double post auto-merged: February 13, 2020, 02:36:03 AM

Quote from: QueenAlex on February 12, 2020, 02:38:03 PM
True but not nice behaviour. I doubt if she is Georges favourite cousin....
In my experience children who behave that way are looking for attention from the other child.  But after that happened George was likely to stay away and pay her LESS attention, which then would possibly lead to her doing more naughtiness. If she continued to act out and annoy him he would find her to be an irritating sort of cousin and certainly not his favorite. But if that was just a rare occurrence he would probably not dwell on it.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on February 13, 2020, 02:24:28 AM
Right you are, but we all knew that was fake news.

Double post auto-merged: February 13, 2020, 02:36:03 AM

In my experience children who behave that way are looking for attention from the other child.  But after that happened George was likely to stay away and pay her LESS attention, which then would possibly lead to her doing more naughtiness. If she continued to act out and annoy him he would find her to be an irritating sort of cousin and certainly not his favorite. But if that was just a rare occurrence he would probably not dwell on it.
I hope she wasn't allowed to get away with it, even the once.  So hopefully, she's now grown out of bratty behaviour.  however, its far from certain that she and George are likely to sepnd a lot of time together or be great friends.  Peter was close to William but he is a bit older than himn and he has his business career which with his marital problems is probably taking up a lot of his time.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: QueenAlex on February 13, 2020, 08:41:48 AM
I hope she wasn't allowed to get away with it, even the once.  So hopefully, she's now grown out of bratty behaviour.  however, its far from certain that she and George are likely to sepnd a lot of time together or be great friends.  Peter was close to William but he is a bit older than himn and he has his business career which with his marital problems is probably taking up a lot of his time.
Which brings to mind that the two cousins and their wives seemed to be together a lot and enjoy each other's company along with their children. I hope that won't change - that trouble of almost two years ago with the children aside, how sad if cousin friendships have to go by the wayside. I sincerely hope that won't happen.