The Iffy-Wiff Club: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

wannable

SPARE PART Meghan Markle is ''leaving Harry at home to party in LA and sending desperate texts to people to hang out''
Meghan Markle is 'leaving Harry at home to party in LA and sending desperate texts to people to hang out' | The Sun

^ With a pinch of salt, it's quite petty.

Blue Clover

@wannable Sounds quite petty.  :teehee:

In some quiet place in my mind. I feel like Harry will rise from all of his troubles and find himself at the top of the BRF heap. Stranger things have happened!  :hmm:

wannable

I'd like both to rise from all the troubles. I said many months ago, I wish them nothing but stability, win win for them and H's family across the pond. A trouble in paradise means equal chaos for H, M and the Senior BRF. No one wins, like in a downfall, a living under a bridge, etc. etc. simply because the most famous family in the world do not let things like this happen to a certain extent (IOW they can't control what H&M ''directly'' do to themselves), but have to pick up the pieces, which is entirely undesirable.

I will also NOT beat the dead horse, the first reports from WSJ, Deadline, Variety is sufficient in my opinion, the ensuing articles; opinions from royal reporters or people in the arts and entertainment industry or from Netflix inside 'sources (Note: Netflix ghosts are speaking too), including the Spotify top executive are ( @Blue Clover ) super petty, super nasty, with expletive profanity.  It can be translated more delicately as too much me, me, me and 'promises' unfulfilled (2020 promise) of bringing Super A++ listers to the show.

wannable

Continued...

Excluding retired Serena Williams and Mariah Carey, both retired from sport and music 2021-2022 and ARE A listers, but the me me me was in all 12 episodes. The idea of interviewing is let the guest speak 90%, host asks prepared or follow up Question to a Answer 10%. What happened - the opposite. The host interrupted or compared the guest story with a me too I have a bigger suffering than you and the sort, making it all about her rather than the guest. The End.

This follow up comment is a note of Clearing the delicate translation of the petty articles (the ensuing ones) of the me myself and I. One of the promised A++ which was publicly mentioned by M team end of last year Nov 2022 (two months after the late Queen, still morning) was the Princess of Wales, a desperate attempt since M IMO already knew it would be one season and out, the Archetype podcast team was fired 5th Dec 2022, then one week later timeline before the Netflix reality show the couple made a informal statement that after that show they wished to reconcile with the BRF as their next step, then the timeline of what happened 2023.  The other two ladies who were promised when H&M signed up with Spotify 2020 (but the amount of Dollar signs was hugely greater than the little info of who will be guests was obscured, hence the nasty comment of the Spotify exec) was Michelle and Hilary, with other famous A++ people.  I think the very very few people who have taken the investigation of ''timelines'' are IMO the only none petty none nasty reporting, hard to find, as the iffy wiff articles have taken the worldwide media and social media. Sadly, because the timeline of facts make a lot of sense in the H&M world. The End.

wannable

The latest WME publicity stunts sounds very much like taking separate ways between the couple. Meghan is their client, Harry thrown under the bus.

Blue Clover

Quote from: wannable on June 17, 2023, 12:34:54 PM
I'd like both to rise from all the troubles. I said many months ago, I wish them nothing but stability, win win for them and H's family across the pond. A trouble in paradise means equal chaos for H, M and the Senior BRF. No one wins, like in a downfall, a living under a bridge, etc. etc. simply because the most famous family in the world do not let things like this happen to a certain extent (IOW they can't control what H&M ''directly'' do to themselves), but have to pick up the pieces, which is entirely undesirable.

I will also NOT beat the dead horse, the first reports from WSJ, Deadline, Variety is sufficient in my opinion, the ensuing articles; opinions from royal reporters or people in the arts and entertainment industry or from Netflix inside 'sources (Note: Netflix ghosts are speaking too), including the Spotify top executive are ( @Blue Clover ) super petty, super nasty, with expletive profanity.  It can be translated more delicately as too much me, me, me and 'promises' unfulfilled (2020 promise) of bringing Super A++ listers to the show.

Yes, there is much trouble in paradise for H, M, the King, and extended BRF. I feel this is the quiet before the storm for the new King. England is being kind while still mourning the loss of the HMQ. H and M seem lost at the moment. Sigh!

Nightowl

^**H and M seem lost at the moment, Sigh!**  But that is their own doing all because of the way they have bad mouthed Harry's family.  You don't see the BRF saying bad, hateful, meam, ugly lies about the Sussex's  do you?  They made their bed as the saying goes, so let them lie in it.  We as adults should have learned that we are personally responsible for the choices/decisions we make im our lives as I know I am certainly responsible for my choices/decisions im my life.  They could've done this very differently yet they chose this path of revenge or hate whatever it is called, their choice.  And  they have hurt so many people amd treated HM and Prince Philip while he lay dying and the last years of HM's life, that is UNFORGIVABLE to treat your grandparents with such disrespect after all that was done for them.     

We don't really know who the royal family or the people that have been hurt  as they are not talking, yet I bet Edward and his wife are furious as that was Edward's parent's and Sophie was extremely close to HM for decades.....they are closed mouth in public yet at home it could be a very different story, that was just my opinion.

I don't know if this is the right thread to express my disregard/dislike of the Sussex's.  I can't respect anyone who treats people the way they do ,be it friends, employees or family. The way they treat people shows their very ugly side and what they are about......yes it is sad yet that is their own choice in life as that is the path they chose.               

Kristeh-H

Yes, Nightowl, I agree with you.  One of the worst aspects of the whole debacle is that H and M had no regard for Philip being on his deathbed, or for the Queen being in her last years.  All their talk about respecting the Queen and how much they cared for her was just empty words, imo.  I also think Harry's true colors come out when you think about how he delayed the flight to Balmoral during HM's death.  No thought or consideration for anyone besides himself and Meghan.  Everyone is supposed to have so much compassion and respect for them, but they  don't give it to anyone else.

Nightowl

^
Grandparents for me are so important as they helped me as a child amd shaped my life......I would give anything to have them back and will hopefully be with them again someday.

I HAVE NO COMPASSION OR RESPECT FOR THE Sussex's ever.......they do not deserve it and both are just downright nasty hateful people.  Nobody is perfect in life yet they go out of their way to be mean and hateful as we all have seen the last 3 years.  My sister sent me a long list of their lies before she passed on and I still have it.  She was one of their biggest fans amd they way they treated HM and Philip turned her against them.  It is their choices/decisions that have made so many dislike them.....money doesn't buy class or dignity as some need to learn that.   

wannable

Meghan and Harry believe they have been 'repeatedly unlucky' and blame Covid, economic woes, the death of the Queen and the decline in Price Philip's health for their faltering attempts to launch post-royal careers, sources say.

Meghan and Harry believe they have been 'repeatedly unlucky' amid their flagging fortunes | Daily Mail Online

Megxit Jan 2020
Spotify contract July 2020
Netflix contract September 2020
Penguin Random House contract June 2021

Prince Philip's death April 2021
Queen Elizabeth's death September 2022

Meghan Markle's miscariage (notification to the public) November 2020
Birth of Lilibet Diana June 2021

Kristeh-H

Well, I would take the DM article with a grain of salt, and I do think that Harry and Meghan have had some bad luck, with the Covid lockdowns and economic downturn for streaming.  So I'll grant them that.

Still, a lack of strategic and thorough planning on their part seems to be an issue too.  First of all, in regards to Prince Philip and the late Queen's declining health and deaths--if your plans are dependent on the health and longevity of two people in their mid and late 90s, that's poor planning. 

Also, based on the latest remarks we've heard from people who have worked with them in California, it does sound like they didn't do much research into the practical realities of becoming philanthropists, producers, directors,-- whatever it is that they envisioned becoming.  They don't seem to have had much idea of the behind-the-scenes work that is involved in bringing ideas to fruition. 

It seems similar to Meghan saying that she didn't do any research into royal life before marrying Harry.  I've always doubted that, tbh.  Meghan certainly gives the impression of being intelligent, independent, strong.  She seems like the type of person who would do a lot of research into things and really plan how to make them successful.  But maybe she is more inclined to run off with half-baked ideas. 

wannable

I very much agree with your assesment.  I did the list of dates under the DM quote and was in two to put it here or in the team board.

I had a colleague who took a long time to recover from every blow in life, IMO there is no timing/time 'set' for any individual, some take short, mid and long term of moving on, let's go. I learned it from this colleague who would tell me the therapsit stories (the time for each person to fix a broken bridge which is the timing to make the circle go round allegory is what struck me the most), from work confident we later on in life became firm friends.

I would like to add to the list their mental health problems, which slows down more a person.

Blue Clover

Quote from: Kristeh-H on July 01, 2023, 03:53:08 PM
Well, I would take the DM article with a grain of salt, and I do think that Harry and Meghan have had some bad luck, with the Covid lockdowns and economic downturn for streaming.  So I'll grant them that.

Still, a lack of strategic and thorough planning on their part seems to be an issue too.  First of all, in regards to Prince Philip and the late Queen's declining health and deaths--if your plans are dependent on the health and longevity of two people in their mid and late 90s, that's poor planning. 

Also, based on the latest remarks we've heard from people who have worked with them in California, it does sound like they didn't do much research into the practical realities of becoming philanthropists, producers, directors,-- whatever it is that they envisioned becoming.  They don't seem to have had much idea of the behind-the-scenes work that is involved in bringing ideas to fruition. 

It seems similar to Meghan saying that she didn't do any research into royal life before marrying Harry.  I've always doubted that, tbh.  Meghan certainly gives the impression of being intelligent, independent, strong.  She seems like the type of person who would do a lot of research into things and really plan how to make them successful.  But maybe she is more inclined to run off with half-baked ideas. 

Well said! Great post Kristeh-H! Meghan should have done more research about the expectations of royal married-in wives. Yes, there were global challenges, but both aimed for roles and positions within the BRF and in the world that required much for preparation, time, education, and experience.

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on July 02, 2023, 10:57:49 PM
Oh goodness, a married couple photographed together in California! And looking happy as well!  That will annoy Neil Sean and Angela Levin,  Lady CC, and the rest of the revolting GB crew who?ve been predicting the Sussexes are on the brink of divorce for months!

That is a half truth, to be fair, the people here mentioned were 'freely' given that news from sources 'in' California. The other half truth is they have stated loud and clear to NOT believe it.

I took the quote and posted it here in the Iffy Wiff.  The picture I posted in team Sussex is for happy comments only.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 03, 2023, 11:35:32 AM
That is a half truth, to be fair, the people here mentioned were 'freely' given that news from sources 'in' California. The other half truth is they have stated loud and clear to NOT believe it.

I took the quote and posted it here in the Iffy Wiff.  The picture I posted in team Sussex is for happy comments only.

And I am questioning these people?s ?sources?. Levin last saw and spoke to Harry in 2018. She has never met Meghan. Lady CC has probably never met Harry to converse with and has never met Meghan. Same with Neil Sean. Most people would not make comments about the marital relationship of those they don?t know and have never spoken to. The only people who do so are gossip rakers who wish such a couple ill. And that says a lot more about them than it does about Harry and Meghan. They were visiting a building full of relaxing things to enjoy like a Pilates and yoga studio, massage places, not a divorce lawyer!

wannable

I have watched the here mentioned ''sufficiently'' in the past 3 years, basically they did not 'search' 'investigate' the information, they were given the information ''freely'' from California; from 3 to half a dozen California sources who they deem as camp Sussex.  The 3 of them have said they do not believe it in their personality/characteristic way; Neil compassionate, Levin poker face, Lady C blunt (very).

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 03, 2023, 12:38:00 PM
I have watched the here mentioned ''sufficiently'' in the past 3 years, basically they did not 'search' 'investigate' the information, they were given the information ''freely'' from California; from 3 to half a dozen California sources who they deem as camp Sussex.  The 3 of them have said they do not believe it in their personality/characteristic way; Neil compassionate, Levin poker face, Lady C blunt (very).

Well these sources appear to have been, to say it kindly, mistaken. And Neil is never, in anyone?s wildest dreams ?compassionate? about anything Sussex. Levin hasn?t had a good word to say about Meghan since Harry married her and would be ecstatic if there was any substance to these rumours. As for Lady CC, (and she is no lady) anyone who could state that the QM was the product of the Earl of Strathmore and the family cook would spread lies about anything. 

wannable

I'm just stating the other half truth for context. Basically, they don't believe it.

I don't have any favorite royal reporter, royal watcher or socialite with connections. I read and watch as much as possible, time permitting from all sides and share whatever I feel like sharing.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 03, 2023, 01:33:00 PM
I'm just stating the other half truth for context. Basically, they don't believe it.

I don't have any favorite royal reporter, royal watcher or socialite with connections. I read and watch as much as possible, time permitting from all sides and share whatever I feel like sharing.

Well, each of those creatures, I won?t call them human beings, have decided in the past few weeks to spread some poison about a couple that they don?t know?s divorce prospects. And of course they are are going to infer they don?t believe it at the same time. Saying that it was definitely occurring would invite a libel/slander suit. But they spread it just the same. And as for Lady C, what she knows about a true and loving marriage could be written on a cat?s claw. She was married for a very few months to her aristo husband who was repulsed by her by the end.

wannable

They stated the poison comes from people related or close or very close to the Sussex Camp. They stated the varied communications they received 'freely' then stated 'I don't believe it' with their own personality and characteristic ways, as I said in order; compassionate, poker face, very blunt.

wannable

For what it's worth, the poison should have been delivered to royal reporter apprentices rather than the combined 90 years of experience.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 03, 2023, 02:04:49 PM
For what it's worth, the poison should have been delivered to royal reporter apprentices rather than the combined 90 years of experience.

90 years of what experience? Apart from decades of spreading lies, gossip, misinformation about people they don?t personally know to tabloids and other right wing news outlets, so as to increase the public?s hatred of them? That would be more to the point.

And where did Lady C get her info from about the Strathmore parentage? A dementia-ridden ex housemaid not there at the time, lol? Various historians, royal biographers, and RRs just collapsed in laughter when they read that!

wannable

My only wish was to add the other half truth of your divorce statement to make it fair for them and context for all RIF users, because the point at the end of the day is, these peoples mention of divorce but we don't believe it exists in the internet. I thought I was doing something good, sorry.

Any other comment about their life careers, between the 3 of them, 90 and a bit short, should be about 95 years combined, most of it royal related would be best IMO to be discussed in the socialites and royal acquaintances board.

Blue Clover

This is a reminder to keep the discussion friendly.