Why This Thing Got Me Angry

Started by I am GIGI, May 07, 2005, 02:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am GIGI

Since I had my account as GIGI I changed my email adress, but I was not aware that there will be an email notification and this validation stuff, because months ago I've changed my email adress and nothing like that happened. So, I didn't got an email with the validation key, nothing! so I logged in and changed my email adress once again, nothing, and again, then I got one email so I wrote those key and user ID, but nothing it said you have now validated your account but NOTHING!! I want my account back  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I wasn't allowed to PM, post in other forums than this one!!  :cry:  :cry:  

Windsor

Hello GIGI,

For your old account to work again you have to validate it, if you haven't got an email yet then you can click at the top of the page on the link  "Resend Validation Email"

GIGI

I didn't know that!! I changed my email adress few times, and I didn't get any email only now I got one on the other email adress and I validated but nothing.

GIGI

OK, I give up. :cry:  Bye forever  :bye: Windsor I hope you got my french translation.
I won't log in here :bye:
I loved you all :bye:

GIGI

I've tried everything I could do with this. NOTHING :cry:  :waaaah:  :waaaah:  :waaaah:  

GIGI

Ok, I'm gonna post in this forum :P Don't care, this is my own topic, if someone wants to post with me, be my guest. I feel like a sheep :waaah:

GIGI

I'm getting bored and this is driving me crazy  <_<  :ugh:  :ugh:  :ugh:  :ugh:  

gigigigigi

QuoteHello GIGI,

For your old account to work again you have to validate it, if you haven't got an email yet then you can click at the top of the page on the link  "Resend Validation Email"
I told you I did know nothing about the email thing so I've logged in as GIGI and Changed the email adress again, and again, and then I got one email with this key, so I entered it and : 'Thanks your account is now acctivated'
BLAH BLAH BLAH! NOTHING! STILL NOTHING! It said that it's acctivated hah!

Windsor

Click again on "Resend Validation Email" and check all your emails that you have used on the forum

GIGI

Great But I Don't See Where This ''Resend Validation Email'' button IS. I don't see it

LisaG

Gigi, it's okay. I'm going to fix it. Give me a few minutes and you'll be fine. Sometimes it just takes a little time to get things fixed.  

LisaG

Okay, you should be fine now. PM me with your new email address so I can verify if the one we have on file is correct.  

GIGI

QuoteOkay, you should be fine now. PM me with your new email address so I can verify if the one we have on file is correct.
Thanks  :hug:  

T125eagle

wwwooooo hoooooo! Are things straight now GIGI?
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

chel

GIGI!!  :wavey:  I'm back!! remember me?  :P  i still remember your birthday.. november 2nd..  :D