Thomas, Samantha and Tom Jr Markle Family Chat Part 2

Started by Curryong, August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Why did Thomas believe that he would be able to get within 150 yards of Harry and Meghan anyway? Their security detail would have stopped any such attempt.

And he knew very well what he was to be there in the UK for, to be paraded around by Dan Wootton and Lady C for their own purposes, ie to get a ton of anti-Sussex PR in the form of a dozen or so articles in the tabloids making the Sussex appear heartless and Thomas a grieving father, with an appearance on Lady C?s youtube channel to boot to do the same. Pity it didn?t work out for Wootton and co, eh. Still, no bad deed goes unrewarded! 

And Thomas has got a whole 18,000 viewers for his new own new TV channel. A great success then, lol. And he?s already split from his so-called business partner as well, double lol!

wannable

The court case vs Samantha.

Meghan's lawyers said Meghan felt as an only child as Subjective.

Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
Objective: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts

With subjectiveness in mind, wokeness might win ''today''. It's all a question of being woke. Another depending on the Judge's decision a 'new' precedent for future cases of Subjective vs Objective situations will happen with whatever the Judge decides.

Curryong

But Meghan probably did feel that she was an only child, subjective or not. Tom snr and Doria were done as husband and wife by the time she was two. Meghan lived with her mother until her early teen years, when she went to the Little Red Schoolhouse, though her father was always in her life.

Samantha and Tom jnr lived with their mother Roslyn  after Tom left their mother and virtually abandoned the family. Roslyn and the kids lived for a time with Richard Markle, Tom snrs brother in Alberkerque and enjoyed life there. Samantha didn?t live with Tom snr till she was in High School, and Tom jnr joined her, though they had visited their father before that. And by her late teens Samantha had left the home and was living in another State. She married early. Tom jnr didn?t get on with his father and drifted off soon after as well.

So for Samantha to infer that she was always there with Meghan, Tom snr, Doria and her brother, living as one complete family for all her early life until her twenties is a complete and utter lie. Yes, these individuals would get together on some family occasions until there was a huge Markle family explosion between Tom snr and most of his relatives.

However that is not living together as one family unit as most families live. Nor would it cause the youngest child in this mess of divorces, family breakups and long-standing arguments to regard herself as part of a complete family. 

Curryong

And Samantha is demanding money as part of her suit, for loss of earnings in her ?career? and loss of sales of her autobiography (or supposed tell-all about Meghan.) Absolutely hilarious! That book didn?t sell from the beginning.

wannable

The money is secondary, it's only 75K.

Correction, Meghan stated ''I am an only child'' rather than I feel/Synonyms.  So the judge will have to decide if ''I am'' can be subjective or people in the US will have to start to speak when subjectively, proper.

wannable

Did Meghan Markle grow up as an only child? She said she did, in that famously awful Oprah interview. Yet Samantha Markle, her half-sister, has taken her to court over the claim. She argues that Meghan made her feel ?humiliation, shame and hatred on a worldwide scale.?

Rather than defending the veracity of their client?s assertion, the Duchess of Sussex?s lawyers have chosen instead to say that Meghan?s claim was ?obviously not meant to be a statement of objective fact'. In other words, duh, people ? Meghan knows she has two half-siblings, Samantha and Thomas. No, her remark was, according to her lawyers, ?a textbook example of a subjective statement about how a person feels about her childhood'.

Well, there is something objectively hilarious about that use of ?textbook?. Haven?t you read all those textbooks in which people claim to be only children when they aren?t? The official statements of the Duke and Duchess often deploy this torturously sub-Freudian lingo ? as if not really written for public consumption, let alone clarity, but for two pairs of eyes in particular. Harry and Meghan?s apparent addiction to therapy talk ? as an outlet for self-pity ? overwhelms everything, including, it seems, even the notion of such a thing as truth.

That may be why the Markle story holds such a sway over the public imagination. We are living in the post-truth age, a time of alternative facts, fake news and algorithmic distortions. Meghan Markle is the Grand Duchess of Post-Truthiness, which is why she has gravitated back to Hollywood, the la la land where rich people can buy their reality and blather on endlessly about mental well-being. Their official Instagram, Sussexroyal? is almost a parody of this feelings-first worldview: ?Today, I feel ?? declares one post. You ? yes, you ? fill in the blank.

Maybe this really is the future. Right-wing blowhards like to say that facts don?t care about your feelings. Meghan proves them wrong: her feelings don?t care about your facts. Harry and Meghan represent the ascendant generations of millennials and Zoomers, so many of whom have been trained, almost brainwashed to feel, not think. It doesn?t matter what happens or happened. All that matters is your emotional response. Your precious ego is the sun around which everything else must orbit.

As for the Markles, they prove Tolstoy?s line that each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. Their bitterness towards each other is manna from tabloid hell. The father falls out repeatedly with his daughter. Samantha has already written a book called The Diary of Princess Pushy's Sister and attacks her on Twitter.

Then again, in Meghan?s universe, none of that needs to be true. Not objectively, anyway.
Meghan Markle?s feelings don?t care about your facts | The Spectator

Curryong

I couldn?t care less what some sarcastic Spectator journalist writes about. They obviously don?t have a full grasp of the facts either.

If. as a child I had a half brother and half sister staying with me and our father for about three or four years of my childhood I wouldn?t regard that as growing up with a full family either. Knowing that your father had two children from an earlier relationship is not the same as experiencing growing up as an only child, especially if your own parents split when you are very young.

Meghan spent several years living with Doria alone. Are Samantha and Tom jnr claiming that they moved in with Doria and their very young half-sister? Because that is rubbish.

Samantha is 16 years older than Meghan. Is she seriously putting forward that she lived with Meghan for eighteen years until she was 34 years old, which would be when Meghan was 18 and therefore an adult? She is living in some deluded land herself if she is, lol!

Curryong

And Tom jnr is 15 years older than Meghan. According to an interview he gave years ago he had arguments with Tom snr about drugs and about hookers the older man was employing and left his house before he was twenty.

TLLK

Honestly I believe that both Samantha and Meghan need to display a little more maturity and simply move past this disagreement. Yes Samantha, Tom and Meghan are half-siblings who did all live together during Meghan's infancy and early childhood. However her older siblings were living their own lives for most of Meghan's youth and adolescence.

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on July 29, 2022, 11:35:17 PM
Honestly I believe that both Samantha and Meghan need to display a little more maturity and simply move past this disagreement. Yes Samantha, Tom and Meghan are half-siblings who did all live together during Meghan's infancy and early childhood. However her older siblings were living their own lives for most of Meghan's youth and adolescence.

Samantha was the one who brought this lawsuit against her half-sister, not the other way round. Meghan can hardly ignore legal proceedings. Meghan has hardly mentioned Samantha since she started dating Harry (or in the years before) while Samantha went on the rampage on Twitter about Meghan and gave dozens of interviews for money since 2016. So did her brother.

wannable

The family she never had.
Prince Harry

Everyone in the Markle family exploded.

Parents of ex husband telling Thomas Sr.
Parents of ex husband then and there knew something with Meghan is wrong. Imagine years late they hear the same expression from Prince Harry in bbc radio.
Tom Bower book

💀

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 30, 2022, 02:08:11 AM
Prince Harry

Everyone in the Markle family exploded.

Parents of ex husband telling Thomas Sr.
Parents of ex husband then and there knew something with Meghan is wrong. Imagine years late they hear the same expression from Prince Harry in bbc radio.
Tom Bower book

💀

Tom Bower tried very hard to get Trevor to give him an interview for his book. So that was the best he could do!

And yes, Meghan probably never felt that she was part of the quarreling rent-apart Markle clan. She probably told both Trevor and Harry so.

wannable

Twice the expression twice no family relations. FedEx ring 💍 it is over.

Eventually a repeated modus operandi was going to come out.

I know many mouths went whaaaaat.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 30, 2022, 02:32:10 AM
Twice the expression twice no family relations. FedEx ring 💍 it is over.

Eventually a repeated modus operandi was going to come out.

I know many mouths went whaaaaat.

I doubt very much that Meghan told either Trevor or Harry that she had no relatives. Thomas snr turned up at the first wedding and therefore Trevor certainly knew his wife?s family background. Harry obviously knew it only too well.

And the only mouths going whaaat would be those who enjoy anti Meghan gossip!

wannable

First husband said the expression in front of his parents, the second husband said it in the radio.

It is not a question of relatives, it seems her subjective life is just that.

Curryong

So? All this sniping and skirmishing between the two teams of lawyers proves nothing. That sort of thing goes on all the time in civil cases like this one.

If Samantha?s got irrefutable proof that she was living with Meghan all through Meghan?s childhood and youth then let her prove it. That?s what courts are for and why judges are there. I don?t know how exactly she?s going to fit that into the fact that she herself married and had children in her twenties, however, considering she is 16 years older than her half sister.

Curryong

Samantha Markle | Meghan Markle Wiki | Fandom

Yvonne Marie Markle
November 24, 1964 (56 years old)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.
Parents:
Roslyn Loveless
Thomas Markle
Little Siblings:
Thomas Markle Jr.
Meghan Markle
Ex-Husbands:
Earl Hale (m. 1984-1987)
Scott Rasmussen (m. 1987-2003)
Children:
with Earl:
Ashleigh Hale (b. 1985; daughter)
Christopher Hale (b. 1986; son)

with Scott:
Noelle Rasmuseen (b. 1988; daughter)

Samantha alias Yvonne was already married with a child of her own by the time Meghan was three. Explaining how the only photos she (and her brother)  possess of Meghan as a child show a toddler. So much for her assertions in interviews that she helped bring up Meghan for twelve years!

Meghan?s lawyers can also question Samantha as to why she changed her name from Yvonne ?Vonnie? Markle to Samantha Grant (and I distinctly remember het using that moniker when she first appeared on Twitter in 2016 to attack her half sister.) then to Samantha Markle, again in 2017. It wouldn?t have been for money-making purposes, lol.

wannable

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 05, 2022, 02:48:50 AM
It?s a subjective vs objective fight

Well, I?m judging it from the view point of a full sibling being one born of a marriage between a person?s biological mother and father, not a half sibling with a mother who Meghan probably never met. And half siblings who left when Meghan was under three and rarely met afterwards due to family rifts and quarrels, would be virtual strangers. There wouldn?t be too many people who would claim that Samantha and Tom jnr were full siblings or close half-ones under those circumstances, whatever Samantha claims.

Are Samantha?s lies about having partly brought Meghan up also subjective? Seems so, lol!

TLLK

Florida judge sets October 2023 trial date for Samantha Markle's defamation case against Meghan | Daily Mail Online

QuoteFlorida judge has set a trial date for Samantha Markle?s defamation case against her half-sister Meghan and is demanding that the case be tried in a ?speedy? manner.

Samantha Markle, 57, is suing her half-sister Meghan for damages, claiming Meghan defamed and embarrassed her by saying in her Oprah interview that she was raised as an ?only child?.

She claims the Duchess of Sussex, 41, peddled a 'rags to riches' tale, and also over comments in Finding Freedom, the book penned by Meghan's close friend Omid Scobie.

Judge Charlene Edwards Honeywell has now ordered both sides to make submissions in a swift manner, adding that she wanted to make it ?inexpensive?.

wannable

She's going to win it. 

Apparently has a official government paper, from several departments; social and otherwise that because of her sickness she can't have a job like anyone else, that includes not being able to properly take care of her children. 

Meghan had said that she was a bad mother, when the case is that people in wheelchair need a special home, special needs, etc.  The children have allegedly stated to the Judge in writing that they all have a good relationship with their mother. And this is where the leak came out about Samantha's trial.

The Markles (ALL of them including MM) are all the same, troll and gaslight each other. 

At this point who started trolling who doesn't matter, they easily get triggered and troll each other?! Or should justice be served with discovering who started it first.

I do recall the bad mother scenario was stated in the media repeatedly, source was MM camp so IF it's true that Sam has not one but several updated official documents, Social Security monitoring of periodical report, it's a done deal.

In the states, incapacitated document via Social Security or Veteran receive benefits and other means to help children, Sam's case.

Curryong

Jeff Rayner, the photographer who allegedly was involved in producing those controversial photos of Thomas Markle before the Sussexes? wedding, has planted a lawsuit on Channel 7s Sunrise programme here (morning TV) for mentions of him during an interview with Thomas Markle snr. The hosts of Sunrise have apologised for the interview but Rayner (who has family in Aus) says that?s not acceptable. In spite of the headlines the story isn?t about Meghan. Harvey Weinstein was also mentioned by Thomas in connection with Rayner.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/why-meghan-markle-is-at-centre-of-sunrise-lawsuit/news-story/b0c1d850023ac7abd93d2921f4ad666f

wannable

In reference to Samantha, I am just repeating what people who allegedly in the know have said to date;

Her lawyers gave the Judge sufficient proof of Meghan harassing her own family. And what the family tried to do to stop it.
Her lawyers gave the Judge proof of Samantha earnings with her 'therapist' diploma

The Judge accepted the case to be open. Court dates next year (2023)

The last thing said about this case in the USA, libel/defamation/harassment against anyone working in the ''healthcare'' sector is taken very serious. 

Thomas Jr said he can't speak about anything related to Samantha's case in his youtube channel, and he will not address it anymore until after the court 'final' outcome.

THE ONLY DOC I WAS ABLE TO READ, BECAUSE OF HER MS, HER CHILDREN WITH HER CONSENT WERE SENT ELSEWHERE/FAMILY MEMBER. SHE IS WHEELCHAIR BOUND. OFFICIAL USA GOV DOCUMENT. So I believe 1 of the harrasments of Meghan to Sam was 'bad mother'.

In reference to her diploma, we have all seen her graduation picture but not the diploma. So I think these people in the know have said 2nd harassment Meghan to Sam, no education, abandoned or whatever in those words.