Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

"If she intends to keep this transatlantic relationship going, it will be over soon."
This statement doesn't make one bit of sense. First of all, he pursued her. Secondly, Meghan is not the only  one in this relationship making it work. Thirdly, they have both been travelling back and forth since they
have been together.

I bet Harry is already with Meghan in Canada or the United States.

amabel

I wish he would get some sense and settle down with a woman whom he could marry...

megaroozle

I kind of get the sense that Harry does the opposite of what people expect of him. He is a rebel and that's probably why he likes Meghan. On paper she is the opposite of what he should he 'should' choose.One things for sure and that is that this will be very interesting to watch playout.

sandy

I think Harry and Meghan can marry if they so choose and get permission. After all, the Queen let in Camilla Parker Bowles, a divorcee and married mistress and the other woman in Charles' first marriage.

Yale

Gregg Sulkin Reveals Who Meghan Markle Really Is?and Why She'd Make a Perfect Princess | E! News

Double post auto-merged: December 27, 2016, 05:27:55 PM

This is the second British actor to speak in favor or in support of Meghan.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on December 26, 2016, 11:30:18 PM
^ You are right, TLLK!  I'd forgotten about Harry's creative side.  :xmas4: When they got home and realised they had few Xmas tree ornaments  :xmas10:  Harry immediately rushed to the kitchen of Nott Cott, where Meghan was whipping up a platter of delicious mini choc reindeer biscuits for the party. He borrowed some dough from her, and bob's your uncle!

Ornament Dough Recipe - Allrecipes.com
I'm expecting to see a HGTV aka Home and Garden TV special featuring the pair for 2017.  :xmas1:

Jennifer

QuotePrince Harry's girl Meghan Markle works to sweat off that Christmas dinner with the help of her yoga instructor mother

Meghan Markle may have spent Christmas away from boyfriend Prince Harry - but she appears to be enjoying spending some quality time at home with her mother.

The Suits actress, 35, was spotted leaving a yoga class with her mother Doria, 60, in Toronto on Tuesday.

Meghan was dressed down in a khaki parka jacket, matching woolly hat and black leggings, which she teamed with her favourite £96 Kamik snow boots.

Read more: Prince Harry's girl Meghan Markle works to sweat off that Christmas dinner with the help of her yoga instructor mother  | Daily Mail Online
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

wannable

The Meghan modus operandi is to appear in the paparazzi/news before doing the disappearing act with her prince. 😀🙃

Yale

Quote from: wannable on December 28, 2016, 03:55:12 PM
The Meghan modus operandi is to appear in the paparazzi/news before doing the disappearing act with her prince. 😀🙃

I was thinking the same thing. I think he flew to see her on Dec 26th but nothing has been in the news.  10 to 1 They are together!!

sandy

Dyer was a rather ineffectual mentor for Harry. Harry would get in scrapes when Dyer was around. I recall Harry had a confrontation with the paparazzi and Dyer did  not intervene.

Curryong

^ Harry might not go to Toronto. The fact that he was at Sandringham for the Boxing Day shoot (and saw Zara who apparently arrived to see her grandmother with her family on that day) tells me that Harry stayed with his grandparents for longer than usual this year before returning to London. I think the next time we shall see or hear anything of Harry and Meghan will be when they take a break somewhere sunny in early January.

Yale

You all are forgetting that Harry is a master at outsmarting the press! I would bet odds that Harry is with Meghan either in Canada or the United States right now.

The DM and other outlets make up stories when these two have disappeared.  Harry and Meghan have been unseen and only the Lord knows for exactly how long they have been unseen.

megaroozle

Harry was pictured in London at Dyers and Megan is pictured in Toronto with her mom.That's not hiding.

Maria5583

The paps are following the her all over town. That Fresh restaurant is quite far from where she lives. It is likely that she drove there with her mother and they followed her.

Also the Daily Mail is making her seem so much more high class for some reason, making it seem that the restaurant is a place that all the celebs in Toronto hang out.  :hmm: It is not. Everyone eats at Fresh. I have eaten at that one a few times since it is about a 10 minute walk from my place. It's not expensive or ritzy.

It's interesting that Harry and she have not gotten together for the new year yet.

Yale

Ya'll we don't when those pictures were taken and as far as Harry being with this mentor the picture in the DM was not good. We don't know that was actually Harry also we too don't when that was taken.

I think he's with Meghan!

Eri

^  I think it's rather weird some ignore pictures ... he isn't with Megan as he can't bare her presence for more than 6 Days ... all signs point to the fact they won't be spending New Year's Eve together either ... I doubt those two will be seen together again as I am sure someone got an earful ... no way whatever he has will Megan will survive all this time with his family I am sure he was tolled what's what ...

psm

So true. Fresh is an average priced decent place to eat. I wouldn't even call it a restaurant. It is a vegetarian place and I don't know which one they went to, but it is usually crowded with little privacy.

Reitmans is another one. I have never ever stepped in a Reitmans store. I am not a snob, but their clothes are boring, I mean it is similar to shopping at Walmart. Not a place to go if you like fashionable stuff or classic pieces that will last long. It is cheap and boring.

Not to discredit Meghan, she's making bucks wherever she can and I have eaten at Fresh multiple times.

A positive note on her. I think she has a great eye. Her house is beautiful:

Meghan Markle Home Tour - Prince Harry's Girlfriend Meghan Markle

I am really conflicted on this relationship. On one hand it would be fashion p0rn and gosh she is so beautiful, and I think smart. On the other hand is she a thirsty D-Lister who thinks she's hit the jackpot? Would she be able to not speak her mind on politically sensitive issues (I know I wouldn't be)?

I've seen a few of the books she's posted on Instagram here and there and I am impressed.

I am sure they will spend NYE together, probably in Toronto where Harry will meet her mom.

Eri

^We shall see ... personally I can't see this last past Spring ... seeing how Harry is acting with her I can tell he hasn't changed ... no way this man child is ready to settle ...

LadyLenox

I'm sure Meghan wanted to spend Christmas with her mother and will be with Harry Either Tomorrow or The 31st since they have a vacation soon and then Meghan's mission in India...Also Harry has never said he couldn't spend 6 days with her...If they spent that much time together they might as well be living together and it's too early for that...Sounds like their relationship has great morals and that's actually fantastic! Not sure Harry could sneak into the Toronto Airport anymore since they are waiting for him now to show ...Last time they waited for them he outsmarted them and was already there...They know what they are doing...

LadyLenox

I can imagine Harry would want Meghan more comfortable in London so they will meet there more often.The paparazzi would easily catch them in Toronto...Have a feeling Meghan will be in London either today or tomorrow.Does Harry usually dress up for lunch?

Cat00

They are together and should be firmer than ever. This protection and discretion that he has with her shows that his intentions are serious. She has not posted anything else on social networks ...  think next year they will announce the engagement.  :consoling1: :cloud9:

Double post auto-merged: December 30, 2016, 06:42:19 PM

Quote from: LadyLenox on December 30, 2016, 04:50:16 PM
I can imagine Harry would want Meghan more comfortable in London so they will meet there more often.The paparazzi would easily catch them in Toronto...Have a feeling Meghan will be in London either today or tomorrow.Does Harry usually dress up for lunch?

I think she's already in London.  I also found it strange that he wore a suit to go to a pub

Yale

News outlets online are writing meaningless articles about each of them now and that has been going on for the last few days.  And I understand Meghan has not posted on Instagram or her sites this week at all either.

This means that Harry and Meghan have disappeared and together for New Years!

LadyLenox

Quote from: Yale on December 31, 2016, 08:34:55 PM
News outlets online are writing meaningless articles about each of them now and that has been going on for the last few days.  And I understand Meghan has not posted on Instagram or her sites this week at all either.

This means that Harry and Meghan have disappeared and together for New Years!

I agree! Now I'm deciding whether I want them to have their privacy or if I just want ONE picture or even to be spotted...I just want to know where they went!!!