Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

If it goes that far, I think she will put Kate to shame by doing more in the work department. The logistics of her first marriage are not definitively known.

Cat00

I think Meghan will outshine Kate, she has much more charisma and personality :hehe:

Yale

The fact that Meghan is a American born and raised and half black will make hugely popular as a royal and a Princess.  Ya know because it's different and she's not British.  It will be a breath of fresh air into that family.  A light went out in that family when Princess Diana died. Meghan will put it back.

I am hoping the Queen will allow her to styled by her own name, HRH Princess Meghan of Wales. But that highly unlikely but it should happen.  I mean, Will and Kate will be King and Queen and Harry's wife should be styled a princess with own name because Harry is the second son of the heir to the thrown.  She should make an exception here for Harry at least.

Double post auto-merged: November 21, 2016, 03:51:59 AM

Quote from: Yale on November 21, 2016, 03:50:45 AM
The fact that Meghan is a American born and raised and half black will make her hugely popular as a royal and a Princess.  Everybody will want to see her at every event and royal function. Ya know because it's different and she's not British.  It will be a breath of fresh air into that family.  A light went out in that family when Princess Diana died. Meghan will put it back.

I am hoping the Queen will allow her to styled by her own name, HRH Princess Meghan of Wales. But that highly unlikely but it should happen.  I mean, Will and Kate will be King and Queen and Harry's wife should be styled a princess with own name because Harry is the second son of the heir to the thrown.  She should make an exception here for Harry at least.

Eri

^ Easy there ... beside the fact Kate is the only future Princess of Wales ... this relationship won't survive past February and I am being generous because they won't see each other a lot ... if girls like Chelsy , Flee and Cressida were a worry for the men in grey bed warmer is as far as Megan will go ...

Cat00

^ that remains to be seen  :P
[gmod] Please do not quote the post directly above your own. Use ^, Thanks SC. [/gmod]

Eri

It's shocking PRINCE Harry can't do better than a rough looking 35 years old divorcee with a alleged  history of cheating  and whose own sister speaks ill of ... but yet again ... it's not like he has anything to offer to a decent girl with a life of her own ... what is bothersome about this woman is that she is using the "race card" and the "snowflake act" to keep Harry's attention ... unfortunately he is THAT stupid ... no one had an issue with her in the beginning to the contrary everyone was happy Harry was dating again it's only when more and more information came about who she is and what her past is that things turned for the worse ...

Vesper

What is that saying again? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I remember the press had married him to Cressida. Although I will admit anything is possible. Every time I think he could not be more disappointing, he proves me wrong.

Eri

^ Harry has disappointed me a long time ago when I realized  that he has a public persona and a very ugly private side ... he will act as "the man of the people" but in reality he will only deal with people like Megan ... he has shown who he is over and over again it's just too fortunate for him a lot of people are willing to stay blind to who he really is for God knows what reason ...

good221

People like Megan?? That is a    Racist remark  you don't like the girl which  is fine you don't need to put her in box with that Extreme remark.
The media and everyone are counting their egg before it Hash because this time is different from other relationships harry had, not just the statement he released to the public but the way it's can clearly see there is something more going on behind the scene and for  once the royal families are relax and ingoring all the negativity reviews all that show/tell the media outlet this is for real and it will happen for sure this is why they are all going nut and cashing in just like they did with kate earlier on because they know it was going to happen and non of them want to be left out off making more money!!

Curryong

All Harry's known girlfriends have been very, very different. You could hardly get anyone more different to Chelsy than Cress, and Meghan is different again. I don't think Cressida was a clubber and she had much less money than the others. Chelsy was busy studying half the time and couldn't get away in term time, and Meghan has a structured career on another continent. About the only thing the three have in common is that they're all university educated.

I don't know what you mean by Harry's 'ugly side'. We all lose our temper sometimes and huge numbers of people of both sexes party and drink, especially in Britain. Since Las Vegas there have been very few accounts of Harry partying and none of him falling out of clubs drunk. Most of the staff at KP and Clarence House that have been interviewed about the Princes as they've grown up have referred to Harry as polite and considerate to others.

Yale

Quote from: good221 on November 21, 2016, 04:14:01 PM
People like Megan?? That is a    Racist remark  you don't like the girl which  is fine you don't need to put her in box with that Extreme remark.
The media and everyone are counting their egg before it Hash because this time is different from other relationships harry had, not just the statement he released to the public but the way it's can clearly see there is something more going on behind the scene and for  once the royal families are relax and ingoring all the negativity reviews all that show/tell the media outlet this is for real and it will happen for sure this is why they are all going nut and cashing in just like they did with kate earlier on because they know it was going to happen and non of them want to be left out off making more money!!

Harry is taking her on a romantic trip when he gets back. I think he'll propose to her.  And ignore Eri and the others spewing their venom.  It's not worth it.  Let's discuss fun stuff about them.

SophieChloe

[gmod]All opinions are welcomed here. So, please no more advice to "Ignore" other opinions that do not fit with yours. Keep it civil :) [/gmod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Vesper

[gmod]This post has been edited because the previous post has been removed .[/gmod] 

This goes at the heart of why I don't like this woman. She's an actress in show business and she doesn't know that when you are famous you attract all sorts on the internet. Give me a break. There are people who experience racism everyday that throwing around the word trivializes it. I'm not buying this damsel in distress romance of a lifetime act. Too much drama queen for my taste.

Yale

Quote from: Vesper on November 21, 2016, 08:18:39 PM
[gmod] Edited - As Above[/gmod]

This goes at the heart of why I don't like this woman. She's an actress in show business and she doesn't know that when you are famous you attract all sorts on the internet. Give me a break. There are people who experience racism everyday that throwing around the word trivializes it. I'm not buying this damsel in distress romance of a lifetime act. Too much drama queen for my taste.

You don't like her and you don't know her?  Well so be it, but the question is, if Prince Harry does marry her when all is said and done, what can you do about it? Nothing, not one thing.

SophieChloe

All I know is she will make the other Windsor Women look beyond silly.  Kate must be quaking in her wedges.

Vesper

I don't recall ever claiming I could do anything about anything. All I know is you are the company you keep, and so far what I see is a lot of grandstanding and game playing. That's Harry's headache though not mine. Good luck to him because he's going to need it.

SophieChloe

I just wish him happiness and contentment.  Whomever he marries.  One thing I do wish for is his future wife is not as greedy and lazy as the girl his Brother picked. 

Vesper

Haha, I know, but that's setting the bar so low though.

SophieChloe

Yale

Cat00,

I just read an article from "The Sun" it says that Prince Harry pursued her and  that he worked to convince her to become his girlfriend and when it became serious Meghan suddenly became very silent and that the fact that they were to keep it a secret for so long indicated that their relationship has merit and is very serious.  Secondly, Harry is the one who went public about their relationship not her.  So if it is lie, it's a lie he's telling.  But it's true.

I am thrilled for them. I wonder if their wedding will be televised IF they go there.

Eri

^ If they go that far the weeding will be very downsized ... to Zara's level ... I always said Harry won't have a grand wedding under Liz but only if he married when his father is King if he marries this one it will be a very downsized to what he would have with another woman who isn't twice divorced ...

Vesper

She leaked the story to the media, and after several days of silence from Harry, she marched in with her lawyers crying racism. Harry for all the pumping of his chest cannot do anything about online harassment of a person who is in the public domain selling her lifestyle. She should go talk to Gwyneth Paltrow about harassment. She's a 35 years old actress born in L.A. who is fully aware that any publicity is good publicity.

Harry is an idiot.

Curryong

Meghan isn't twice divorced,  just the once. What's called a civil union in Canada is called a defacto situation elsewhere. Divorced people can now marry in the Church of England, and St George's Chapel is absolutely lovely. We don't know how long the Queen will live. At 90, unfortunately, it's a year by year achievement. I don't think a King's son will be married quietly in Scotland, even if Harry wanted that, and he probably would.

Trudie

What difference does it make if she is divorced Princess Anne divorced and remarried and we all know the tale about Harry's father so that is a moot argument.

Kinkade

HI, I'm new and like I said in the introduction, this whole Harry Meghan thing has really annoyed me. IMO, the papers are getting ahead of themselves because their main goal is to sell more papers/magazines. And this new gf, who happens to be an American actress will sell papers. Yet much of the info are hearsay. Although I do believe some are leaked (from Meghan's camp) which forced Kensington Palace to speak out or else Prince Harry looks weak.

I believe a person's past actions is an indication of her character and Meghan past isn't in her favor. TO be part of BRF is a long term commitment w/ much to live up to and much responsibility. After Meghan's first long relationship w/ her ex-husband, she has jumped from one man to another and the muddled in between stories aren't flattering to say the least. Her tastes for high social lifestyle in her blog & IG is in stark contrast for what she "preaches" about her charity.

But since we all don't  know her personally, let's say we give her the benefit of the doubt (w/c I did at first). BUT her actions in the past couple of weeks screams "VERY VERY THIRSTY".

I think we've all seen the innuendos in her Social Media posts, the leaks of travel info confirmed by her IG, her walk-by to Whole Foods. Because lets face it, if she wants to lay low since this story came out, she could've but she didn't. The latest example is her essay w/c she just had to post the first week of Harry's official tour. This tour that should've been all about the Monarchy and the Queen has become a gossip rag's dream. And she just had to remind social media of her brightness. She couldn't wait a couple of weeks and just lay low. Can you imagine if Kate did all this back then? She would've been crucified. If Kate had social media and tried to steal the spotlight when she was just a girlfriend, she never would've gone far. If Kate had cried and complain and asked William for bodyguards, well... you get my point.

I have great respect for Queen Elizabeth II. To me, she has worked hard all her life to keep the monarchy together and respectable. She has served since WWII and had to endure the scandals of her children & now grandchildren. The little work her grandchildren does should be a reflection of her and the monarchy, not scandals and gossips. I remember my father telling me he saw the Queen and Prince during their parade through Hong Kong all those years ago. He was a little boy then but it left an impression on him.

And IMO, if and when this relationship goes south, she will milk the publicity to her advantage by innuendoes and indirectly making her look like the victim and it won't look good for the BRF.

That's it. Thanks for having a place to say my POV.  :nod: