Chelsy Chat and Older but never seen before PICS!! part 3

Started by Harry2me4ever, May 13, 2008, 06:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry2me4ever

HMW

Harry2me4ever

brittanylala

Quote from: HMW on May 13, 2008, 09:34:54 PM
That's Viscount Erleigh she's biting! lol.

I wonder is she does the same to Harry  :devil:  :teehee:

Stix Chix

whoa.  those are pix of her family at their home.  where are these pix coming from?

Harryite #0004

alsgal

Lurker, you're right about the prof photo... looks designed, set up and school girl fantasy. She is photogenic tho! Big time, lucky gal. Can hardly wait to see her age, she may go down as one of the most beautiful "royals" in history.
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

Mimi-chan

Quote from: alsgal on May 13, 2008, 11:45:31 PM
Lurker, you're right about the prof photo... looks designed, set up and school girl fantasy. She is photogenic tho! Big time, lucky gal. Can hardly wait to see her age, she may go down as one of the most beautiful "royals" in history.

wait, which pic are you talking about?

kate14

alsgal

no paps, just "strategic leaks", which we are much obliged :)

lurker

alsgal, where do you have the family pic from?  In a way I feel bad for looking at those private pics, though it's great to see the happy family.
I hope for Sean that he doesn't lose his hair like Daddy did. While Chelsy's mom is gorgeous, her dad doesn't look too good.  :hide:
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

alsgal

i have no claim to fame for those pics... only meant that "whoever" obtained them, they did so probably with the permission.

brittanylala

I posted the pictures, but don't blame me either! Blame the power of Photobucket! Or actually blame Chelsy's friends! :)

alsgal

i love this set of snaps, they show a loving happy family and friends, and a really nice piece of real estate... wonder if they're interested in selling that ocean front condo?? I assume it's in Cape Town?

brittanylala

Look What I Found!! Exam procrastination pays off! :)

I was browsing Yahoo groups and came across a Kate and Chelsy one so of course I investigated and came across an old Chelsy picture! The title said it was taken in 'Zim' and her male friend is 'Terence Springer'. I assume 'Zim' is Zimbabwe?

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/brittanylala2008/n828125721_2850373_7370.jpg

alsgal

Harry2me4ever

That pic looks...weird. Like it's been photoshoped or sth. :unsure:

brittanylala

I know, I was a bit like 'what the hell'! But it's the same dress, face etc I guess it's one of those teenage awkward pictures :)

wheet

Quote from: alsgal on May 14, 2008, 11:44:41 AM
no paps, just "strategic leaks", which we are much obliged :)

I did not mean that the paps took this picture.  But Chels and Harry were papped on a balcony (we are guessing the condo is in Durban) before, yet these shots do not show any buildings nearby.

sillyjobug

I love the ones of her playing with the baby. SO CUTE! I also really like the shirt she's wearing in those ones...I wonder where she got it.
Harryite #0094