Andrew & Epstein

Started by DaFluffs, December 01, 2019, 05:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Good. I hope the RPO gains access to those records through the FOI Act. I doubt he'll succeed somehow because for Andrew there will always be a solid wall of protection. Nevertheless, I live in hope. And if it's proven he was nowhere near Beatrice or pizza restaurants that night  then that will be extremely satisfactory, as he will be shown to be a proven liar once again. And there will be consequences.

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on February 23, 2020, 11:27:58 PM
Not for a long time yet.
No way of knowing that.  Charles is a healthy man, but so is Andrew.  And in time, regardless of how long it may be, Wiliam will be King and will "call the shots"

Double post auto-merged: February 24, 2020, 09:56:40 AM

Quote from: Curryong on February 24, 2020, 07:53:05 AM
Good. I hope the RPO gains access to those records through the FOI Act. I doubt he'll succeed somehow because for Andrew there will always be a solid wall of protection. Nevertheless, I live in hope. And if it's proven he was nowhere near Beatrice or pizza restaurants that night  then that will be extremely satisfactory, as he will be shown to be a proven liar once again. And there will be consequences.
He may well have been to the Pizza place, with Beatrice.. that was early in the evening and idd not mean that he might not have gone to London later..

Double post auto-merged: February 24, 2020, 09:58:12 AM

Quote from: TLLK on February 23, 2020, 09:48:03 PM
My guess is that the DoY believes that at some point he's going to be permitted to return to full time royal duties so why give up the GG? <_<
However I am of the opinion that his elder brother and nephew William might not share that view.
Maybe, or he may as he always does, be reluctant to give something up until forced to do so.  However I think he will have to resign the colonlelcy at some stage.  Possibly he will retain it for the queen's lifetime but not take any part in things.

sandy

I think Andrew has not led as healthy a lifestyle (nutrition and exercise) as Charles.

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on February 24, 2020, 01:24:00 PM
I think Andrew has not led as healthy a lifestyle (nutrition and exercise) as Charles.
What's that got to do with anything?

TLLK

@sandy and I were discussing the tendency towards the Windsors' longevity in earlier posts and that it was likely that Prince William as the monarch would be "calling the shots" while Andrew is alive. 

sandy

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on February 24, 2020, 02:56:49 PM
Everything.

I can't see it.  Andrew will have to answer to either Charles or WIliam as his boss, in years to come.  either way, I don't believe that they will want him working for the RF...

Curryong

Ghislaine 'hiding in a submarine'! What do the tabloids think this is, a James Bond film? I'm perfectly willing to believe that, considering her past, family background and the amount of dirt she undoubtedly has on some well known individuals, that some foreign states (like Israel) and powerful people would be willing to shield and hide her, but let's not get to ridiculous levels! I'm reminded of one of our PMs in the 1960s who disappeared when swimming and one wild theory was that he'd been picked up by a Chinese sub!

Trudie

I agree @Curryong Ghislaine has money and connections I am willing to bet she is living off the grid and hiding in plain sight. As for Andrew if he is innocent as he says he is why not cooperate with authorities to clear his name?. The longer he drags this out the more damage he is doing to his family and the Monarchy.

sandy

Quote from: QueenAlex on February 24, 2020, 03:48:34 PM
I can't see it.  Andrew will have to answer to either Charles or WIliam as his boss, in years to come.  either way, I don't believe that they will want him working for the RF...
He should be answering to his mother now. She's still in charge. It will take quite a while for William to be "boss".

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on March 01, 2020, 02:06:58 PM
He should be answering to his mother now. She's still in charge. It will take quite a while for William to be "boss".

The  QUeen has ordered him to step down form work and he's doing that.  Eventaully Charles wil be boss, and then William

sandy

If he is guilty and he cooperates he might get some leniency. This is a bad idea for him to do this.

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on March 09, 2020, 06:44:32 PM
If he is guilty and he cooperates he might get some leniency. This is a bad idea for him to do this.
he has not been charged with a crime...

sandy

Quote from: QueenAlex on March 09, 2020, 09:19:48 PM

I am saying IF he is found guilty or if he does a plea bargain. He is still refusing to cooperate which is not a good thing.

Curryong

The prosecutors might be 'exploring their options' but it's quite unclear what exactly they can do if a reluctant Prince refuses to cooperate. It just shows though that all the guff that he and BP came up with about Andrew being SO willing and eager to facilitate US enquiries was just a load of hot air. That's something Andrew's always had tons of. He's a sort of blimp in human form!

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on March 10, 2020, 12:35:39 AM
I am saying IF he is found guilty or if he does a plea bargain. He is still refusing to cooperate which is not a good thing.

he can hardly be found guilty if he has not been charged with a crime

Nightowl

Quote from: QueenAlex on March 09, 2020, 09:19:48 PM

Even if he is not charged with any crime at the moment, then Andrew should NOT have volunteered to cooperate with the law to begin with.  This makes him look like the very *Hypocrite* he is!  Someone who only thinks of his needs and not anyone else for they do not matter to him as he has shown.  Poor excuse of a man and father!