Don't kiss me, Kate!

Started by abhaya, October 03, 2005, 01:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

okay, all im getting is the headline and the article text is too small to read so can someone put in a link that would let us read it or post the jest of the story or pm? hey is too early for my happy dance? or should i just practice for the near future? :partytime:  
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Wombat

Lola..once the pic loads hover your mouse over the bottom righthand corner.  A small box with arrows will appear.  Click on it and it will enlarge the article.

There is a partial picture to the right of the article.

Stix Chix

QuotePerhaps this is just another way that Wills thinks he can throw people off the scent?
i hope he explaned the plan with her in advance! ^_^  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Obviously not :P  :lol:

But seriously...this is the Daily Mail..who had them broken up only to print a story a couple weeks later about how they were spending a romantic getaway at Balmoral or some place for Christmas :rolleyes:  

Lola

QuoteLola..once the pic loads hover your mouse over the bottom righthand corner.  A small box with arrows will appear.  Click on it and it will enlarge the article.

There is a partial picture to the right of the article.
thanks,wombat! it worked! doesnt look like kate is a happy camper at the moment!

hope

Hope- It was from the Daily Mail.
Oh is in  The Daily Mail hmmm,they kind of always seem to write positive articles about CM andCM and  PW's relationship.So if they wrote this maybe just maybe it might be true. :unsure:  
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/valentines_2003/images/heart_50_50.jpg[/img]
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven
:stars: :starlove: :pillowfight: :pillowfight: [img]http://imgage.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image

Lola

we can always hope, miss hope! i so want to do my happy dance! but i will use restraint for as long as humanly possible... :angel:  

hope

Quoteso want to do my happy dance!
Don't forget the carwheels too and the jumping for joy.  :lol: I hope the CM lovers out there don't take us seriously we are just being silly here.  :P  :blush: ^_^
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven
:stars: :starlove: :pillowfight: :pillowfight: [img]http://imgage.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image

Wombat

OK...I just saw the whole page on another link. The picture is not of Kate it's of a girl who I have no idea who she is.  It's for another story on the same page.

Interestingly, the writer is a man called Richard Kay.  He was actually a journalist who Diana considered a friend and she would meet with him all the time.  He would also write some of her speeches as well.  Maybe he does know what he's talking about :unsure: Dunno :unsure:  

Lola

QuoteOK...I just saw the whole page on another link. The picture is not of Kate it's of a girl who I have no idea who she is.  It's for another story on the same page.

Interestingly, the writer is a man called Richard Kay.  He was actually a journalist who Diana considered a friend and she would meet with him all the time.  He would also write some of her speeches as well.  Maybe he does know what he's talking about :unsure: Dunno :unsure:
what was the link? who is the girl? does this mean that this may be true for a change?

hope, get ready to do our cartwheels!  :D  :happytears:  

Wombat

I just signed up for a free 7 day trail of newspapers online....http://www.pressdisplay.com.

The page is a column written by Richard Kay.  The girl is totoally unrelated to William and the Don't Kiss Me Kate story.

Who knnows if it's true?  It's a tabloid after all..but I still see the Richard Kay thing as interesting.....other stories that have turned out to be false by The Daily Mail were written by the likes of Katie Nicholl.

veronica

hey everyone! I'm new here and i think this forum is fab! Kate Middleton not my cup of tea, william got to dump her!

hope

Hi,Welcome. :wavey:  :hiya:  
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven

Wombat

I wouldn't be doing cartwheels just yet girls..love is a very funny thing you know ;)

Hello veronica :wavey:  

veronica

wombat wat is bout kate u like so much? u seem to really defend her in every single post. Hope nd Lola totaly agree with u guys!!

Wombat

Well that's a turn up for the books...most people accuse me of not liking Kate :happytears:

I just reason that if William didn't have strong feelings for Kate then there's no way possible that he would allow her to be followed by photographers or written about in the tabs as she is.

Let's not forget that he issued a statement through Clarence House to say that Jecca was only a friend.  The fact he hasn't done so for Kate tells me that he is reall y involved with her and wants their relationship to remain as private as possible.

I don't think that she's stunning but I do think that she's a really pretty and natural young woman..who it seems has not sold Wills out.

I don't think that they'll be getting married anyday soon nor do I think that they'll probably last into the distant future.  But for now, she makes Wills happy and that's good enough for me :D  

veronica

fair enough! lol! i really hope u r right...she.makes our wills happy?
i really do hope u r right girl. wills deserves happiness! :blink:  

wills

Welcome, Veronica... uhm, i'm a fan of Kate too and i sort of created the Kate club in the PW den. Don't shoot me!

Anyway, as for now, she makes William happy and William seems to enjoy her company. As far as i'm concerned, that's that.

*note to self: I have to shut up. :P  
THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

Varya

Hi Veronica, I agree with you about Kate, not my cup of tea either. But anyway's, thankyou for posting the artical.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

AHoch82

Welcome, Vernoica! I agree about that part is Wills can find a right girl when if Will and Kate will break up.
Harryite #0040

hope

I just reason that if William didn't have strong feelings for Kate then there's no way possible that he would allow her to be followed by photographers or written about in the tabs as she is.

Let's not forget that he issued a statement through Clarence House to say that Jecca was only a friend.  The fact he hasn't done so for Kate tells me that he is reall y involved with her and wants their relationship to remain as private as possible.

...Or maybe he Just doesn't mind what they write or maybe neither does she.Remember Jecca was harrased by the paparazzos so he had to say something to stop them.Even though Clarence House  told the press that there was nothing going between him and Jecca the press still wrote they were girlfriend and boyfriend.So maybe he's giving up with the press.If he loves her so much how come he didn't comeout and defend CM when a few articles were written that CM's mom pushed her own daughter to land a Prince a.k.a Prince William.
QuoteI don't think that she's stunning but I do think that she's a really pretty and natural young woman...who seems has not sold William out.
We will just have to wait and see, the proof will be in the pudding if he breaksup with her what she will do. <_< I just hope she won't be like that lady in fatal attraction.  :huh: :P  
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven

Jewel23547

Ahhh the press annoys me soo much!! First, everything is flowers and bunnies for Kate and Wills, so they are headed towards marriage.  Now Wills allegedly ignores her for one night, and now marriage has always been out of the question... those hypocrites   <_<  
~*Jewels*~

~*Some day my PRINCE WILL come*~
~*Un jour mon prince viendra*~

wills

first, let me welcome you Jewel. second, don't be upset. < i really don't know if you are> anyway, Wills ignores her for one night. Is everything okay??? Let's see....shall we???!!!!

Wills ignored her for ...........   ONE NIGHT!  :unsure:  :huh:

Then, we spend ......................  ABOUT MORE THAN ONE NIGHT commenting on something that happened with just one night. :rant:  :ugh:

Uh, okay, so no problem here.... :happytears:

THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

Duchess

:wavey: Howdy new members :wavey:

Bravo, the tabloids have once again made something out of nothing, and are we not the fools for getting our knickers in a twist over it? For all we know they could be married already ;) Alright that was evil of me :devil: , but seriously, let's not jump to conclusions over something the Daily Mirror published :D
"Where one burns books, one will, in the end, burn people."
- Heinrich Heine

violet

I dont care if the whole story is true or not but the fact about in a relationship especially when he is someone famous she should have lots of patience and understand the fact that he needs to socialize and enjoy the company w/ different people not just being w/ her all the time. If she is mature enough or felt secure of Wills love for her she wouldnt be upset w/ that kind of situation, unless theyr going to a tough time together then i think she should think about it :) There are really times when guys gather they enjoy more w/ their company than w/ their sweety  ^_^