The Wales' Children's birthdays-All Years

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Charlotte's birthday is just around the corner!

wannable

Unseen pictures of King Charles, the POW then with Prince George and Princess Charlotte

Source: CambridgeAimee

wannable

^  'Grandpa King is adorable!' Unseen family photos of Charles with Prince George and Princess Charlotte are released in new BBC documentary (and royal fans are delighted!)
The unseen photographs appeared on Charles R: The Making of a Monarch

Unseen photos of King Charles with Prince George and Princess Charlotte released in BBC documentary | Daily Mail Online

sara8150

wannable

Happy birthday to Princess Charlotte.

:bday10:

She looks more like William than Catherine.

TLLK

@wannable-I have to agree that she is the one that resembles William and the Spencers the most. I do see some resemblance to the late QEII and Lady Sarah Chatto though too.

wannable

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal

Thank you for all the birthday wishes

📸 Millie Pilkington

Quote from: TLLK on May 02, 2023, 12:21:57 PM
@wannable-I have to agree that she is the one that resembles William and the Spencers the most. I do see some resemblance to the late QEII and Lady Sarah Chatto though too.

So far, every Charlotte birthday, the media and social media post pictures of her together with some past or present British royal. So, yes I agree that out of ''all'' the compare and contrasting, it's William and Lady Sara Chatto, and quite a few facial expressions of the late QEII.  Her brothers look more Middleton.

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Princess Charlotte!   

:bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on May 02, 2023, 06:34:08 PM
@KensingtonRoyal

Thank you for all the birthday wishes

📸 Millie Pilkington

So far, every Charlotte birthday, the media and social media post pictures of her together with some past or present British royal. So, yes I agree that out of ''all'' the compare and contrasting, it's William and Lady Sara Chatto, and quite a few facial expressions of the late QEII.  Her brothers look more Middleton.

I'm glad that we have a second photo for today and it features the family's new dog Orla.

FanDianaFancy

Beautiful child. She took after her mother ,  eyes .

Amabel2

Cant see it.  She was a bit like WIlliam for a while but she seems to be changing a lot as she grows older. I dont see a resemblance to anyone in particular.

Kristeh-H

Charlotte is a beautiful little girl, and from what we know, certainly seems intelligent, responsible, and kind.  I see a lot of William in her.

ETA that I think George looks a great deal like Michael Middleton and Louis seems to be a mix of both sides of the family.

wannable

It's Prince George's birthday tomorrow, 10 years old - a milestone - a transition to embrace the tween years.

Here's a funny and lovely video of Prince George, with his father, grandfather and great grandmother.

Prince George Makes Christmas Pudding with Queen Elizabeth - YouTube

TLLK

I'd forgotten that it was already time for George's birthday!

wannable

Majesty & Joe Little
@MajestyMagazine

Kensington Palace: 'The Prince and Princess of Wales are pleased to share a new photograph of Prince George ahead of his tenth birthday tomorrow.'

The photograph was taken in Windsor earlier this month by Millie Pilkington @MilliePilks
#HappyBirthday

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince George!   

:bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:

Curryong

George is ten! Hardly possible! He has certainly grown up a lot in the last couple of years and looks cheerful and happy.. He still to me very much resembles Kate?s father. I think it?s the nose and eyes.

George?s destiny is sorted for him, of course.I hope he does some sort of military training in spite of recent media speculation that he might not. Monarchs have done so for centuries and no sovereign in the modern era has led a purely civilian life. They are after all C in C of the Armed Forces when they succeed to the Throne. It might be fore shortened however. Then University, then fulltime royal duties in his later twenties. God, what a fate!

TLLK

wannable

@KensingtonRoyal
10 today! Wishing Prince George a very happy birthday! 🎉

The Royal Family
@royalfamily
Happy Birthday to Prince George! 🎂