Duchess Kate adds two royal dates to her diary for June

Started by marine2109, May 28, 2014, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

On 10th June, she will attend the Launch of the America's Cup at the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.

Martin ‏@WindsorEditor
Kate will also attend a Garden Party for the 150th anniversary of the British Red Cross at Buckingham Palace on 12th June.

sandy

cinrit

The trip of a thousand miles begins with one step....

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

sandy

This has been going on for years now with her saying she's coming back with a vengeance and nothing happens.

PrincessOfPeace

The warm-up is tomorrow. The Earl and Countess of Strathearn (as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are known in Scotland) will attend four events in Strathearn, in the county of Perth and Kinross.

TLLK

Thank you for the update and I'd forgotten about the trip to Scotland.

Rebound

I don't recall Kate ever saying she would come back with a vengeance.

sandy

AyVey

Quote from: Rebound on May 28, 2014, 06:32:45 PM
I don't recall Kate ever saying she would come back with a vengeance.

You are right, she never really says anything but that's the role of royal incubator and arm candy. Just look pretty, smile, wave, produce babies, shop, holiday...........

Double post auto-merged: May 28, 2014, 08:50:45 PM

Oh is this a co incidence that her naked ass is published all over the world and valla she is released from her palace to show her new frock..

Well something is better then nothing.

If you don't want to be criticized at all then say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.....

Rebound

I googled Kate back with a vengeance (to p.15) and found one reference to her morning sickness coming back with a vengeance. Otherwise, it was Courtney Love and a bunch of other people coming back with a vengeance, and a surprisingly large number of references to Shakespeare. The morning sickness article was Dec. 2012.

Oh, well.

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me