Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlaxym

more intimate photos on balcony haven't emerged yet but these photos are great. Emily Andrews confirmed she saw them. They make a great couple.

Eri

She is always all over him ... acting desperate because Prince Dim is still to ask her to spend more than 5 Days together ... he seems so bored ...

Yale

Quote from: Eri on March 15, 2017, 01:26:00 AM
She is always all over him ... acting desperate because Prince Dim is still to ask her to spend more than 5 Days together ... he seems so bored ...

Correction, you WISH he were bored! @Eri  Why don't you write to Harry at KP and tell him how you feel  and that Meghan is not a good fit for the BRF and see how far you get?

SueElen

Very bad photoshopping of two beach pics...

Curryong

Quote from: SueElen on March 15, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

Yes, I noted that the two main Tumblr queens, self-appointed, have been spreading that poison all over the Internet. What are they going to do and say when MM and Harry announce their engagement, as they probably will later this year?

It was probably the worst, most bitter day of their lives online probably, when, after stating that they had broken up in December and kept repeating it constantly, the photos of Harry and Meghan at Skip's wedding popped up.

I'm really looking forward to taking a look on their sites actually when the engagement's announced. Perhaps they'll have a go at 'Kensington Palace is lying. It's all a set up. They're not really engaged!'

And the extremely silly little anons who go on their sites and others and believe their BS will believe that too! Pathetic! 

Eri

^ What? Why would I write to KP when I can enjoy Harry's downfall popcorn in hand? This will end either way and it will end in tears ... Prince Dim is finished... it couldn't happen to a better idiot ...

vlaxym

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68bcadWkAAtFc4.jpg

Double post auto-merged: March 15, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68aBO2XAAEs8AJ.jpg

Double post auto-merged: March 15, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68SDS1WYAEXlbJ.jpg

Double post auto-merged: March 15, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68cr4pWoAA_PZ0.jpg

Double post auto-merged: March 15, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

^ new pics

Curryong

Wow, Wow Wow. Thanks for these further photos. Gorgeous!  :cloud9:

Eri

If those were the "hot" pictures we were promised it's quite sad ... here I thought the relationship was all about sex ... no wonder she was send on her merry way to Toronto after three Days ...

Curryong

Oh, these aren't the steamy balcony ones some journos and others have seen. They'll probably go for big bucks. However, these are very, very nice. Yes, he really looks as if he hates her!  :hehe:

Eri

^ I would say something worse ... he looks bored to death ... she is really working to prove everything is OK to the paps in those pictures ...

Tiddles88

What do know, the photos exist! But they are not what they were advertised as; Harry actually manages to look bored in the water with a gorgeous girl in a bikini in his arms...What the hell is wrong with him??

All I want is one, just one photo, of him smiling at her.

Eri

^ A man gets bored with an easy conquest he can't shake off ... he is already thinking of the next one ... whoever hopes those two will survive 2017 is in for a disappointment ...

Tiddles88

^ Yeah, the Jamaica photos make it sort of clear that he's just not that keen. Even the "hot and steamy" ones... Even if he was stressed out by the paps, you'd think he'd forget himself for one moment and smile at her, right?

lk1957

Not sure what I make of the new photos.  The one where MM is kissing him is strange. She grabs his face and his hands are dangling straight down. Not a good sign, but maybe he's in groomsman mode and not affectionate. In the rest of the photos on the beach, it is hard to say. Doesn't look like he is in love, but doesn't look completely bored either. Just don't know. Time will tell. By the way, IF and only IF they do marry, MM will have to apply to Congress to keep her title as an American citizen. That is how our Constitution is written. Her kids can be U.S. citizens as long as she spends enough time in the U.S. This applies to citizens living abroad.

Cat00

Which beautiful photos! :P :P I had not seen it yet. Harry hugging Meghan, saying something warm in his ear .... I loved it !! Meghan has a beautiful body! :hug:

LouisFerdinand

Is the hat Meghan was wearing a hat that belongs to Prince Harry?s

Curryong

^ I believe Meghan was pictured wearing that white fedora we see in the Jamaican beach photos in 2014, LF. It's just a coincidence she and Harry have the same headwear!

Lady Deb

Quote from: Curryong on March 15, 2017, 07:48:14 AM
Quote from: SueElen on March 15, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

Yes, I noted that the two main Tumblr queens, self-appointed, have been spreading that poison all over the Internet. What are they going to do and say when MM and Harry announce their engagement, as they probably will later this year?

It was probably the worst, most bitter day of their lives online probably, when, after stating that they had broken up in December and kept repeating it constantly, the photos of Harry and Meghan at Skip's wedding popped up.

I'm really looking forward to taking a look on their sites actually when the engagement's announced. Perhaps they'll have a go at 'Kensington Palace is lying. It's all a set up. They're not really engaged!'

And the extremely silly little anons who go on their sites and others and believe their BS will believe that too! Pathetic!

They'll probably remain their same selves. You know, "they broke up in December, he sent her packing. She's desperate. Everything is photoshopped. The sun hats are exactly the same as the wool beanies, the bikini and swim trunks look exactly like the shirt and jeans they had on in December, when they broke up. LOL!!

sandy

Quote from: lk1957 on March 15, 2017, 06:54:28 PM
Not sure what I make of the new photos.  The one where MM is kissing him is strange. She grabs his face and his hands are dangling straight down. Not a good sign, but maybe he's in groomsman mode and not affectionate. In the rest of the photos on the beach, it is hard to say. Doesn't look like he is in love, but doesn't look completely bored either. Just don't know. Time will tell. By the way, IF and only IF they do marry, MM will have to apply to Congress to keep her title as an American citizen. That is how our Constitution is written. Her kids can be U.S. citizens as long as she spends enough time in the U.S. This applies to citizens living abroad.

How does one look "in love"? It's a photograph and a moment in time. Maybe if they break up, SHE will be the one to do it.

Curryong

^ Exactly! Thank God I'm not famous as several old photos  with my fiancé before our marriage show one or both of us in serious mood. I always laugh at one, as it looks as if I'm snarling at the poor bloke. In fact I have a mouthful of food! In another he's looking away as I'm smiling at him. In reality he was looking at something amusing that was happening. No couple, even couples in love, hold hands and cuddle and kiss all the time when in public, after the age of about twenty!

People who don't like Meghan for whatever reason are twisting themselves into pretzel shapes trying to convince themselves and others that this isn't a 'real' romance. Harry is being 'forced' to be polite to her, he is being blackmailed, lol, they have a 'contract' ha ha.

He's not really into her is the general consensus among the nay sayers. Why is she there in Jamaica as his plus one then? Oh yes, she invited herself and he and his friends didn't want her. That looks true from the photo on the beach with Skip and Tom  :hehe:

Until the Jamaican photos turned up he'd broken up with her in December, according to the Twitter queens and their believers. Now he obviously hasn't, the above theories were manufactured.

The photos we've seen aren't steamy enough and Harry looks 'uncomfortable'.  If there are balcony pictures of them kissing (and I believe there are, many people have seen them) then that theory too will be exploded.

When did we ever see huge amounts of PDA from pre marriage Kate and William? If photographic evidence is to be relied on, one hazy photo taken after the 2007 split, I believe. Yet the Cambridges have been married for almost six years and have two children.

Yet Harry is supposed to behave like a performing monkey in order to silence doubters! It appears to me that only if a photo of Harry and Meghan kissing and cuddling in bed appears on social media followed by an engagement announcement from KP will  some be satisfied!

LadyLenox

^ Absolutely right! If they ever broke up Meghan would be the one doing it.Harry knows he has the Prize.

Eri

Quote from: sandy on March 15, 2017, 10:57:18 PM
Quote from: lk1957 on March 15, 2017, 06:54:28 PM

How does one look "in love"? It's a photograph and a moment in time. Maybe if they break up, SHE will be the one to do it.
Coming from you this is rich ... the same person who decided he hated Cressida someone he has spend more time then he will ever do with Megan ... before writing a comment just remember your old comments ...

sandy

For the about the 1000th time, Eri, I never said he hated Cressida. Do you think he did, you are the one who keeps saying it not me?  Before you keep repeating yourself go look at my posts and see if I ever said he "hated" Cressida. You are the one who did it. Cressida and Harry are history so why do you keep dredging it up. Before you write a comment, think carefully and remember what I did not say. I said he looked indifferent to her and uncomfortable. That does not mean he hated her. I will just repeat this comment again if you keep repeating what you think I said.

Jennifer

Quote6 reasons why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are perfect for each other

With their charitable ventures, their sense of fun and their dreams of starting a family, it's easy to see why Prince Harry and his girlfriend Meghan Markle are the perfect match. The British royal and the American actress are well suited to be the next couple up the royal aisle. At the wedding of Harry's friend in Jamaica, the pastor turned to the Prince and said: "It's your turn next, sir." And royal experts agree the time could finally be right for the world's most eligible bachelor to settle down. Here are six reasons why Harry and Meghan would make the perfect royal partnership...

Life in the spotlight

Harry's previous serious girlfriends, lawyer Chelsy Davy and actress Cressida Bonas, didn't enjoy being under constant public scrutiny, but Meghan appears far more relaxed on this issue. Hilda Burke, integrative psychotherapist, couples counsellor and life coach, said: "I imagine Meghan has better coping skills than someone who is just thrown into the spotlight. But she and Harry probably have to screen out what other people are saying and predicting for them. If you get caught in anyone else's opinion of your relationship, whether it's the mums at the school gate or the international media, I think you've lost your focus." Royal biographer Penny Junor added: "For someone who isn't used to being in the spotlight, suddenly having the attention of the world's press is terrifying. It's a huge plus that Meghan is used to that – it really makes a different. She's pretty chilled about it all."

Read more:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are the perfect match
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston