The Duke of York's Legal Issues Part Two

Started by TLLK, January 06, 2022, 11:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on January 26, 2023, 02:14:10 PM
Just the messenger of 30 year RR Neil Sean.

Oh yes, like this so accurate account! Yes that is like a true RR actually. Always making up rubbish like the account below and then ?reporting? on it!

Sussex Daily on Instagram: ""U.K. media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News that when Prince Harry found out about his father?s diagnosis he ?wanted

wannable

All RR's reported on Charles Covid19, everyone minus Harry was in the UK.

If one has a strong dislike, what I practice is 'ignore'. But then I like to read everything from everyone.

I don't read cheatsheet from Sussex Daily though, they don't use links or footnotes with the originator of a story to back up the cheatsheet. Technology is so great, one copy/pastes a portion of their cheatsheet, hits the search button in google, it takes one to their own cheatsheet, one tries a different methodology, same result, not good.

Curryong

Oh, please! Of course the darned photo isn?t fake. Andrew?s team would have demanded dozens of tests be done on it before he would have paid out a cent. And the date stamp just adds extra veracity. If Andrew thinks that raking all this up again will be helpful to his case then let him go for it. The media will have something else to report on besides the Coronation then won?t they?

PrincessOfPeace

US lawyer Alan Dershowitz who was accused of sexual assault by Virginia Giuffre says it was a mistake not to take the case to trial -

Prince Andrew is urged to challenge ?12m settlement with sex abuse accuser | Daily Mail Online

HistoryGirl2

Nightowl

Yes, as is Virginia G is herself. Just something about this woman that rubs me the wrong way, I get that there are so many young girls taken as sex slaves to these disciple men yet VG sure slept with more than just Andrew during her time with JE, so why not sue all of them? Or is it just because Andrew is a British Royal Prince and she could get tons of money.....there is more to this story then what is being told. 

Curryong

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 04, 2024, 11:51:52 PM
This is really awful news about Andrew. I wonder if there are more allegations about Andrew's behavior. What will Charles do now?

What can Charles do? Andrew has been stripped of, given up, practically everything that he once held dear in the past few years. Except for Royal Lodge, for which, despite tabloid allegations to the contrary, he holds a very long lease and has spent large sums on.

However, allegations of orgies with teenage girls in the media aren?t going to do the BRF much good reputation-wise and I can?t see Andrew joining in many public events for several months (not that there are any big ones coming up for him to be seen at anyway) bar the TV film about the making of THAT interview.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/king-charles-under-pressure-to-punish-prince-andrew-after-he-is-named-69-times-in-epstein-documents/news-story/6bae20e70de27ef51d0f40d3fca4d907

Andrew was named 69 times in Epstein documents so must have spent a great deal of time over the years enjoying himself at this criminal?s properties. All the same I do wonder how Epstein managed to get his large fortune in such a comparatively short amount of time and whether any foreign State or other organisations were funding his lifestyle.

sara8150

Prince Andrew is reported to police over Epstein files: Calls on both sides of the Atlantic for the Duke of York to face prosecution after unsealed

Prince Andrew will NEVER return to the royal fold and will be 'forced out' of the Royal Lodge after documents relating to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

RICHARD KAY: King Charles promised the Queen that he would look after Prince Andrew, but is he now regretting last week's show of unity at

Epstein list reignites suspicion the pedo financier was working for Mossad and blackmailing the elite with help of information he gleaned from 'useful

Why Prince Andrew can't seem to shake THAT infamous photo of him and his teenaged accuser as it emerges at the centre of documents relating to Jeffrey

MAUREEN CALLAHAN: Pitiful Prince Andrew, Sleazy Bill Clinton and the burning shame that will never end... until they find the courage to tell us what

From THAT 'Pizza Express' alibi, lies to Emily Maitlis and an infamous trip to New York in 2001: All of the hotly-disputed sex claims against Prince

Mr Bates vs The Post Office viewers left 'raging' and 'gobsmacked' after a twist in the devastating scandal is revealed: 'My jaw is on the floor!' |

DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Andrew has become a dangerous liability | Daily Mail Online

The 'final nail in the coffin' for Prince Andrew: Bombshell Epstein file 'underage orgy' revelations will torpedo any hope scandal-hit Duke of York

The 67 times Prince Andrew is mentioned by name in the Jeffrey Epstein files: Unsealed dossier claims Duke took part in 'underage orgy' and had sex

TLLK

I  do appreciate Charles heartfelt act to have Andrew, Fergie and the children/grandchildren at Wood Farm over Christmas,  Charles must realize that has to be the last public outing for his brother.
Likely Charles realized that once the list was released that the information would be terrible. 

Andrew is IMO best kept away from any future royal family gatherings unless it's a solely York event or a funeral.

sara8150

'You ought to stand on this side and see what it's like': Moment Prince Andrew is filmed in bizarre exchange asking Sandringham crowds 'why they have

Princess Beatrice visits Prince Andrew at the Royal Lodge hours after newly released files claim he knew Jefferey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were

Virginia Giuffre pleaded with FBI agent to help her nail Jeffrey Epstein and 'many monsters he obliged with young girls', latest trove of court docs

Prince Andrew faces MORE allegations in fresh Epstein files: New documents claim Duke 'knew paedophile financier and Ghislaine Maxwell were

UK Police Say No Investigation as Prince Andrew Named in Epstein Files

No investigation into Prince Andrew - Met Police

No police investigation after Prince Andrew among scores named in Jeffrey Epstein court papers | UK News | Sky News

Met rejects calls to investigate Prince Andrew after release of Epstein files | Prince Andrew | The Guardian

Why King Charles can't remove Prince Andrew's royal title and place in line of succession | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew reported to Met Police over Jeffrey Epstein list | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

King Charles stands by Prince Andrew amid Epstein scandal | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew caught on video asking royal fans why they 'have their cameras on' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Buckingham Palace's defence of Prince Andrew used in court by Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyer | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice beams as she pays dad Prince Andrew a visit | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'I'm a royal expert and this is why the Palace will not make a statement on Prince Andrew' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

King Charles to push ahead with plans to evict Prince Andrew from Royal Lodge | Royal | News | Express.co.uk