The Queen's Jubilees All Years Part 2

Started by TLLK, May 23, 2022, 03:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on June 07, 2022, 08:51:20 PM
What about a 'little' weekend sacrifice to attend the events they were 'factually' invited to celebrate Her Majesty Platinum Jubilee. The little sacrifice of leaving the children a bit more time with the nanny (s)?! Come on!!! Really!!!

I have no problem saying this, it might be Her Majesty's LAST everything we witnessed this past weekend. Never again 'in my lifetime' nor that of Harry and Megs will we SEE a celebration of this magnitude for 'any one person'.  :Jen: :windsor1: :windsor1:

NO!

Harry and Meghan will not longer HRH and both will not seat royal boxes at concert and pageant low profile

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on June 07, 2022, 09:18:40 PM
Still, the old bag is probably seething herself. She was hoping to drag Thomas Markle around with her at the Jubilee making the Sussexes look bad, (and the revolting Dan Wootton was ready to write articles about it all). What a shame for them that Thomas had a stroke.

IF Thomas had come, he'd be celebrating with Lady C at the DDofNorthumberland IMO.  :wink: (Friday)

Princess Cassandra

I don't believe they were absent because of the children, but probably were frustrated and angry that they were boo'd by the public and not well received by the family. Therefore, they wanted to avoid any further humiliation.  It all goes to show how far removed they are from the family....they would have been better off making a private visit before the Jubilee and perhaps mend fences. But now, I would say the rift will take decades to repair, if ever.  I feel very sad for the Queen, Charles, and William.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on June 05, 2022, 11:51:08 PM
Princess Eugenie's son August leaves fans stunned with resemblance to aunt Beatrice | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice's stepson Wolfie makes first official royal appearance | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen issues heartfelt statement to nation in rare personal message: 'THANK YOU' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis steals Platinum Jubilee show as he is spotted pulling faces at Kate Middleton | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis's behavior at the final event was no surprise as it was a busy weekend with lots of unusual things going on, tons and tons of people, and lots of times when he was expected to be on his best behavior. He was overly stimulated and had enough of being quiet and calm. He may be a tough kid to handle and I sympathize, having had a 4-year-old just like that myself. I thought his mother reacted admirably.

wannable

For a 4 year old, IMO he behaved very well.  All the mother blogs and forums have stated that 4 hours would be like this for a 4 year old; running and jumping (Climbing seat to seat all the way like tree climbing) front row to the very back row  :hehe: and running to and from the entire length of the front row, which he didn't do.  I would have loved to see that but he is after all a prince (and toys, like Linus with his blanket pacifier and a snoopy dog).  :teehee:

LouisFerdinand

I like the Hologram of the Young Queen waving from inside the Gold State Coach,   
Hologram of the young Queen waves from inside Gold State Coach - YouTube

TLLK

I didn't expect the Sussexes to attend the luncheon at the Guildhall especially since the Home Secretary and other members of the Cabinet were going to be present that day. Considering the lawsuit, that would have been an awkward enough encounter, so they chose to not attend.  Now while the couple were invited to all of the public events: Trooping, Thanksgiving Service, Derby, Concert and Pageant, they decided to only attend two. And IMO that was perfectly fine. They went to the events that they wanted to be at and IMO kept a low profile like they reportedly said that they would that weekend.

As for Lilibet's party, yes they were going to issue an invitation to Harry's side of the family but they both know that nearly every adult wasn't  going to be able to attend due to prior long scheduled commitments and would have to decline.  I'm wondering if Peter Phillip's ex-wife was asked to take the Phillip and Tindall kids to Frogmore Cottage?

sara8150

Quote from: TLLK on June 07, 2022, 11:16:03 PM
I didn't expect the Sussexes to attend the luncheon at the Guildhall especially since the Home Secretary and other members of the Cabinet were going to be present that day. Considering the lawsuit, that would have been an awkward enough encounter, so they chose to not attend.  Now while the couple were invited to all of the public events: Trooping, Thanksgiving Service, Derby, Concert and Pageant, they decided to only attend two. And IMO that was perfectly fine. They went to the events that they wanted to be at and IMO kept a low profile like they reportedly said that they would that weekend.

As for Lilibet's party, yes they were going to issue an invitation to Harry's side of the family but they both know that nearly every adult wasn't  going to be able to attend due to prior long scheduled commitments and would have to decline.  I'm wondering if Peter Phillip's ex-wife was asked to take the Phillip and Tindall kids to Frogmore Cottage?

Yes

Sussexes attend trooping colors and thanksgiving service but the couple didn?t attend concert and pageant due both no longer HRH or duties for Royals and last festivities also just low profile but Harry and Meghan didn?t attend guildhall reception after thanksgiving service straight to frogmore

Nightowl

Here is the thing that I hope has really hit home with both the Sussex's and this goes for everyone on the planet......All our actions and behavior and the words we speak out loud for others to hear have this...CONSEQUENCES   Everything that Harry and Meghan have done and or said can be *fact checked* right here on the internet so this visit was an eye opener for both of them. 

Harry looked anger, furious, and rageful yet Meghan smiled her smile. Now Meghan is a former *actress* and she knows darn well how to play anyone to get what she wants, that smile was on clue the whole time she was seen in public, it never changed or moved....that is acting. I have a dear friend who is an actor and knows the show called Friends.....sorry Chris.....I don't know that show......He saw right through her skills and he walked out of the room and came back with the same smile, it is all *acting*.  There again the touching of a partner when the time means to be quiet and calm down...heck parents do that all the time with children when they act up in public, so Meghan can and has done the same with Harry when he gets out of control or when he says things she wishes he would shut up.

I foresee lots of issues, trouble coming their way soon or later.....People I believe don't get Harry, listen, he was brought up were everything in his life was taken care of, all his problems disappeared and gone, he walked on water without sinking one time so he has gone through life now expecting the same, he wants what he wants when he wants something and this time it did not happen....HM or the men in gray suits or BP or Charles, whomever made sure of that....he has not accepted yet that life has changed for him and the entire family all because he and Meghan have made a damn mess of their lives, they want MONEY, lots of MONEY and what they got while working for the firm was not to their liking, heck a home to live in, security, food on the table, all medical expenses made for, clothes and all that goes with it out the kazooooooo, and a fat bank account where all they had to do was greet and meet the people of Harry's country.......Oh God can I have 1 tenth of that please......anyhow.....they left with their tail between their legs and told lie after lie on Oprah in front of the entire world...if you think this will be forgotten, forgiven, and they will be trusted again.....I have HM's favorite tiara here to sell...The Girls........that is not going to happen anytime soon if ever as we have seen the last few days.....sorry this is so long.....I just had lots to say and wanted all my points out...feel free please to disagree with me as that is expected! 

wannable

I agree, that Oprah was the beginning of the end.  And the worst thing of it all they didn't stop there, they kept on running to the media.

The only window I can see is both the Sussexes have to make a public apology if not I highly doubt any member of the BRF will ever have family talks. RR's are already saying to date that they spoke to them only when the couple approached, and replies were small chit chat, like if the couple were people behind a crowd barrier when on tour, strangers.  I know this sounds dramatic, but it is more dramatic/drama soap whenever the couple run to the media to run their story attached to royalty.

A public apology means that IF they don't honor any private family discussions (after an apology), the window is then completely shut. 

TLLK

Mike Tindall shares about some of the behind the scenes Jubilee activities including a lunch after the Trooping the Color with the York sisters and their husbands.

Mike Tindall reveals 'outstanding' cousins lunch - although Harry and Meghan didn't attend  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteEx-rugby star told podcast how much he enjoyed the Jubilee, especially a lunch with cousins last Thursday

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on June 07, 2022, 10:22:16 PM
For a 4 year old, IMO he behaved very well.  All the mother blogs and forums have stated that 4 hours would be like this for a 4 year old; running and jumping (Climbing seat to seat all the way like tree climbing) front row to the very back row  :hehe: and running to and from the entire length of the front row, which he didn't do.  I would have loved to see that but he is after all a prince (and toys, like Linus with his blanket pacifier and a snoopy dog).  :teehee:
My pediatrician told me that he labels 4-year-olds, especially boys, at "the out-of-bounds" age. He was fun to watch, wasn't he! However, I did feel for Catherine!

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on June 08, 2022, 12:35:22 PM
I agree, that Oprah was the beginning of the end.  And the worst thing of it all they didn't stop there, they kept on running to the media.

The only window I can see is both the Sussexes have to make a public apology if not I highly doubt any member of the BRF will ever have family talks. RR's are already saying to date that they spoke to them only when the couple approached, and replies were small chit chat, like if the couple were people behind a crowd barrier when on tour, strangers.  I know this sounds dramatic, but it is more dramatic/drama soap whenever the couple run to the media to run their story attached to royalty.

A public apology means that IF they don't honor any private family discussions (after an apology), the window is then completely shut.
Well said! But apologies will most likely not happen because they seem to earnestly believe that they were wronged.

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on June 08, 2022, 03:46:58 AM
Here is the thing that I hope has really hit home with both the Sussex's and this goes for everyone on the planet......All our actions and behavior and the words we speak out loud for others to hear have this...CONSEQUENCES   Everything that Harry and Meghan have done and or said can be *fact checked* right here on the internet so this visit was an eye opener for both of them. 

Harry looked anger, furious, and rageful yet Meghan smiled her smile. Now Meghan is a former *actress* and she knows darn well how to play anyone to get what she wants, that smile was on clue the whole time she was seen in public, it never changed or moved....that is acting. I have a dear friend who is an actor and knows the show called Friends.....sorry Chris.....I don't know that show......He saw right through her skills and he walked out of the room and came back with the same smile, it is all *acting*.  There again the touching of a partner when the time means to be quiet and calm down...heck parents do that all the time with children when they act up in public, so Meghan can and has done the same with Harry when he gets out of control or when he says things she wishes he would shut up.

I foresee lots of issues, trouble coming their way soon or later.....People I believe don't get Harry, listen, he was brought up were everything in his life was taken care of, all his problems disappeared and gone, he walked on water without sinking one time so he has gone through life now expecting the same, he wants what he wants when he wants something and this time it did not happen....HM or the men in gray suits or BP or Charles, whomever made sure of that....he has not accepted yet that life has changed for him and the entire family all because he and Meghan have made a damn mess of their lives, they want MONEY, lots of MONEY and what they got while working for the firm was not to their liking, heck a home to live in, security, food on the table, all medical expenses made for, clothes and all that goes with it out the kazooooooo, and a fat bank account where all they had to do was greet and meet the people of Harry's country.......Oh God can I have 1 tenth of that please......anyhow.....they left with their tail between their legs and told lie after lie on Oprah in front of the entire world...if you think this will be forgotten, forgiven, and they will be trusted again.....I have HM's favorite tiara here to sell...The Girls........that is not going to happen anytime soon if ever as we have seen the last few days.....sorry this is so long.....I just had lots to say and wanted all my points out...feel free please to disagree with me as that is expected! 

You?re right about that,@Nightowl Harry and Meghan is no longer HRH and he cant get money from Prince Charles and HM Queen Elizabeth II period

I?m sure Sussexes is damaged the royal family since Oprah bombshell interviews in 2021 and NBC bombshell interviews in 2022 also but absolutely no excuse for that and Harry?s behavior is unacceptable as moderator for Sussexes Harry need kept his mouth shut up during his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II?s platinum jubilee

But Meghan will not allowed have HM Queen Elizabeth II jewelry collection but Meghan will kept late Diana,Princess of Wales jewelry collection permanent Duchess of Cambridge always allowed loaned from HM Queen Elizabeth II jewelry collection and also late HM Queen Mother jewelry collection Duchess of Cambridge will remain late Diana, Princess of Wales jewelry collection

sara8150

You?re right about that,@wannable

sara8150

Curryong

The only window I can see is both the Sussexes have to make a public apology if not I highly doubt any member of the BRF will ever have family talks. RR's are already saying to date that they spoke to them only when the couple approached, and replies were small chit chat, like if the couple were people behind a crowd barrier when on tour, strangers. 

The Sussexes visited both the Queen and C and C during their visit. The couple were seen leaving Clarence House for instance. Are the RRs insisting that Harry?s grandmother and father spoke to them as if they were strangers on tour? Because if they are then as usual they know nothing.

And Harry was joking with the Yorkies (the Queen?s granddaughters) and Jack Brooksbank in St Paul?s. Didn?t look like strangers to me! Do most royals have deep and earnest conversations with each other anyway, following a church service that isn?t a wedding or funeral because I?ve never seen that? Mostly they just want to get out of whichever Church it is and go home.

And the RRs were penned up several hundred yards away from the entrance to St Paul?s. Must have super-hearing if, along with the bells pealing and the noise of the crowd, they know every detail of the conversations!

Are Charles and the Queen going to publicly apologise for ignoring Sussex requests to see them for discussions about their unhappiness in the summer before they left GB? Because they ought to. (And in fact the Queen did obliquely refer to that when during the period before the Sussexes left she spoke about knowing they had been unhappy for several months.) 

And are the Cambridges going to publicly apologise for never once going to visit H and M when the newly weds lived in Oxfordshire. And also for visiting the new mother and baby precisely once at FC in the months after Archie?s birth? Because that appears to me to be a cold and callous way of behaving towards a family member, let alone a brother and his new wife.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on June 08, 2022, 09:34:36 PM
The Sussexes visited both the Queen and C and C during their visit. The couple were seen leaving Clarence House for instance. Are the RRs insisting that Harry?s grandmother and father spoke to them as if they were strangers on tour? Because if they are then as usual they know nothing.

And Harry was joking with the Yorkies (the Queen?s granddaughters) and Jack Brooksbank in St Paul?s. Didn?t look like strangers to me! Do most royals have deep and earnest conversations with each other anyway, following a church service that isn?t a wedding or funeral because I?ve never seen that? Mostly they just want to get out of whichever Church it is and go home.

And the RRs were penned up several hundred yards away from the entrance to St Paul?s. Must have super-hearing if, along with the bells pealing and the noise of the crowd, they know every detail of the conversations!

Are Charles and the Queen going to publicly apologise for ignoring Sussex requests to see them for discussions about their unhappiness in the summer before they left GB? Because they ought to. (And in fact the Queen did obliquely refer to that when during the period before the Sussexes left she spoke about knowing they had been unhappy for several months.) 

And are the Cambridges going to publicly apologise for never once going to visit H and M when the newly weds lived in Oxfordshire. And also for visiting the new mother and baby precisely once at FC in the months after Archie?s birth? Because that appears to me to be a cold and callous way of behaving towards a family member, let alone a brother and his new wife.

I don?t think Sussexes did apologize to Cambridges but it?s too late for that but Duke of Cambridge just ignore his brother?s behavior

Harry talk to his dad and grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II in privately no release pictures or information

When Harry and Meghan is newly married couple and have no private and no release pictures when leaving hospital when Meghan had Archie in 2019 they NOW Lilibet 2021 per Sussexes decision on private matter and protective of Archie and Lilibet and no release pictures of taboilds and magazines because Meghan against UK taboilds for taking pictures of Archie without permission of Harry and Meghan as moderator for Sussexes but wont happen of late Diana,Princess of Wales

I don?t think HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles will apologize to Sussexes or not

LouisFerdinand