Princess Beatrice's striking weight loss

Started by wannable, November 25, 2010, 02:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

QuoteIt appears Princess Beatrice's amazing shrinking act knows no bounds.
The 22-year-old royal, who has been steadily losing weight over the past couple of year, looked strikingly slim as she attended a private gig in London last night.
Bea looked trimmer than ever and seemed to have lost even more weight from her already-svelte figure - no doubt thanks to her diligent fitness regime.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1332957/Princess-Beatrice-appears-keeping-marathon-fitness-regime.html#ixzz16IwtB1me

There is a recent photo in the article, I think she's too skinny now, her face looks a bit sagged, if it weren't for her tender age, the cheekbones and eyes.  Although she does look much better than when she was chubby.

wannable

She'll be beautiful for cousin William's wedding.

Kate

I wish Eugenie would also lose a bit of weight.  I'm glad for Bea.. She has a guy and she want to hang onto him, I'm sure... or be prepared for meeting any others...

cinrit

Quote from: wannabe on November 25, 2010, 02:32:54 PM
QuoteIt appears Princess Beatrice's amazing shrinking act knows no bounds.
The 22-year-old royal, who has been steadily losing weight over the past couple of year, looked strikingly slim as she attended a private gig in London last night.
Bea looked trimmer than ever and seemed to have lost even more weight from her already-svelte figure - no doubt thanks to her diligent fitness regime.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1332957/Princess-Beatrice-appears-keeping-marathon-fitness-regime.html#ixzz16IwtB1me

There is a recent photo in the article, I think she's too skinny now, her face looks a bit sagged, if it weren't for her tender age, the cheekbones and eyes.  Although she does look much better than when she was chubby.

She looks great in the last picture in the article.  She looks gaunt in the first picture.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Pri

Quote from: Kate on November 27, 2010, 03:56:29 PM
I wish Eugenie would also lose a bit of weight.  I'm glad for Bea.. She has a guy and she want to hang onto him, I'm sure... or be prepared for meeting any others...

Same here.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Jade

I think Princess Beatrice is very unattractive - heavy or slim.   Her sister, Princess Eugenie, is much better looking. There's something about Beatrice's round eyes and big teeth that I find unappealing.

Amun

I agree.  She is incredibly unattractive, skinny or plump.  I have a problem with the googly eyes and buck teeth.  She is very unappealing.  She doesn't seem to wear much that would compliment her figure - plump or skinny.  Those clothes are just hanging off her, very ill fitting.  She needs to find something that fits her better and doesn't look like she got it out of the clearance bin at Wamart.

Lindelle

Quote from: Jade on December 05, 2010, 07:08:01 AM
I think Princess Beatrice is very unattractive - heavy or slim.   Her sister, Princess Eugenie, is much better looking. There's something about Beatrice's round eyes and big teeth that I find unappealing.

Sadly I agree. Of course, the poor girl can't help it but I'd love to have her new figure!
In saying that, maybe a new shorter/chic hairstyle, something like Posh Spice might be in order and oh, I'd love to see some blonde highlights in her hair.

mousie_kins

She also needs to understand which clothes suit her body and the same goes for Eugenie

Jade

If I were Princess Beatrice, I would find my way to an orthodontist - possibly in Switzerland for privacy - and get my teeth fixed. Then I'd work on keeping my mouth closed more than open. Then I'd learn to use makeup to correct the "deer in the headlight" stare that I seem to have.

I'm sure Princess Beatrice has a wonderful personality and is a joy to be around. However, a little "help" could turn her from an odd-looking girl into a beauty. She has pretty hair, nice skin and a great slim figure - she's heading in the right direction. 

Lindelle

Quote from: mousie_kins on December 05, 2010, 02:13:50 PM
She also needs to understand which clothes suit her body and the same goes for Eugenie

And the hats.
Nice hats, though always worn upside down, but the hair always looks straggly.

BostonJackieO

Quote from: Jade on December 05, 2010, 06:17:11 PM
If I were Princess Beatrice, I would find my way to an orthodontist - possibly in Switzerland for privacy - and get my teeth fixed. Then I'd work on keeping my mouth closed more than open. Then I'd learn to use makeup to correct the "deer in the headlight" stare that I seem to have.

I'm sure Princess Beatrice has a wonderful personality and is a joy to be around. However, a little "help" could turn her from an odd-looking girl into a beauty. She has pretty hair, nice skin and a great slim figure - she's heading in the right direction. 

I agree about the mouth and teeth BUT think it should have been fixed at a YOUNGER age .
I think PW has a huge problem with his teeth and mouth and when he opens his mouth, he looks horrible.
WHY doesn't PH have that problem ?? He looks normal.
I love the red hair on PB but I do believe she will YOYO all of her life, like her mother with her weight.

mousie_kins

William has a Windsor mouth whereas Harry has a Spencer mouth

The Chocolate Princess

:cheer: Go Bea! :cheer:

she looks great :flower: Unfortunately she is naturally curvy (because of her genes) I always felt bad for the poor women who have to struggle hard and stay on a died to keep slim. :hug:
She's tough, but I  hope she won't overdo it and keep some of her female figure.
Glamorous Kate: