Prince Harry's army career

Started by v_voom, January 21, 2013, 07:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Thank you PrincessOfPeace.

For what it's worth, I was just stating facts about Harry living the life of a 1% and google search. 

Anyway those poor children with the type of parents they have. When they read all the shenanigans, it won't be pretty.

TLLK

Quote from: DaFluffs on January 22, 2013, 03:06:42 PM
His comments about killing the Taliban in Afghanistan makes me nervous.  If I were the Taliban and reading the comments I'd feel taunted.  I'm surprised that the military or Department of Defense hasn't asked him to limit what he says....

Glad he's back but really really nervous about him being targeted by terrorists.....

I find it interesting that a decade ago, there were posters expressing concerns about Prince Harry's revelations during an interview that he'd killed terrorists. Then in 2023 with the release of Spare, there was more controversy when he revealed the number of Taliban that he'd killed in combat. While that discussion has died down in the media, I still have to believe that British anti-terrorism, is deeply concerned that it might prompt retaliation.

If you read the rest of the conversation from 2013, there are predictions that Prince Harry's future after his retirement from the army.