Main Menu

Member Profile

Started by cinrit, December 01, 2014, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

I don't seem to be able to get to any parts of my profile summary except posts, stats (which are inaccurate), and mentions.  Am I missing something?  Also, I haven't been getting notifications of PM's for a couple of months now, even though when I checked a few weeks ago, everything was as it always was. 

Thanks for any help! :)

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Jenee

Do you have any menus like I see here?? As an admin, I can't remember what members are supposed to have access to in their profile, it's been too long :blush:

Modify profile or actions??
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Orchid

I struggle to recall member access too, Jenee - you're not alone :blush:
I believe members should have access to two menu bars: Profile Info and Modify Profile. Under the first they should be able to see Summary; Stats and Posts.  Under the latter they should be able to see Account Settings; Forum Profile; Look & Layout; Notifications and Personal Messaging.

I've checked your settings, cinrit and you're PM notifications are enabled (both for pop ups and email).  In terms of accessing your full profile features: are you clicking on "Profile" on the main menu to access all of your profile features, or are you just navigating through the main menus' drop-down list?
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

cinrit

Jenee, no, members don't get to see what you posted.  What I should be able to see, and can't, are Look & Layout, Modify Profile, Personal Messaging, and Notifications.  I was trying to change my signature, but all I can see is Forum Profile and Account Settings.  And of course, no PM notifications for months.  Very odd.....

Jenee

Your signature should be under forum profile

cinrit

Thanks, Jenee. :flower:   It wasn't there before, but it is now.  Thanks again!

Cindy

Jenee

Lol I didn't do anything other then scratch my head!!

Macrobug

But a magical scratching  :teehee:
GNU Terry Pratchett

Jenee