The Wales' Children Christenings-All years

Started by sara8150, July 25, 2013, 08:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

^^^I agree @Curryong. On top of the heat, upcoming POTUS visit and now QEII found out that Boris Johnson is retiring from his cabinet role during the Brexit negotiations. IMO her grandson and his family would understand why she needed a bit of a break.  :)

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on July 10, 2018, 04:08:40 AM
Someone pointed out on another forum that the Queen didn't attend Isla Phillips' christening either, six years ago. I just think it's nothing for anyone to get upset about.

The Queen was probably absolutely drained after those ceremonies in Scotland, wearing heavy robes in the heat, etc. She wanted to just put her feet up for a couple of days, IMO, before the RAF thing today and Trump's arrival later in the week. I suppose she's going to invite him to lunch.

And really, if Prince Philip doesn't want to move from Sandringham to go to a roasting London he shouldn't have to. That's what he retired for, at nearly 100 years old. so he could live the last few years of his life away from the hustle and bustle.Quite a few people in Britain, if they have somewhere else to go, escape the city at this time of year anyway.

You?re right about that,@Curryong

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

Service Details of Prince Louis's Christening | PEOPLE.com

Pippa Middleton Wears Dress Like Abigail Spencer | PEOPLE.com

https://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/12018070927656/kate-middleton-pippa-carole-royal-christening-fashion

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12018070927646/kate-middleton-prince-william-old-wedding-cake-prince-louis-christening

https://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/12018070927651/kate-middleton-always-wears-cream-mcqueen-christenings
Duchess of Cambridge chosen cream dress for her children?s christening out of respectively you cant judge the Duchess of Cambridge she had historically with cream dress since George and Charlotte?s christening in 2013 and 2015

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

We still waiting release family official pictures of Louis?s christening from Kensington Palace,Clarence House and Buckingham Palace hopefully release today,tomorrow or week next week but wait till cover of Hello! And OK! Magazine to release magazine on nationwide of glimpse baby Louis 

Prince George dressed like William at Prince Louis' christening | Daily Mail Online

Buckingham Palace shares throwback snaps of Queen's christening day | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle sports another sleek updo to Prince Louis' christening | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Prince George mirrors young Prince William at christening | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis age: When was Prince Louis born and when was his birth? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Born in April 23 he is 2 1/2 but he will be 3 months on April 23 and christening yesterday

Princess Charlotte shows SHE?S boss as she mocks photographers at Prince Louis christening | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Don?t cross the little Princess!!

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip miss Prince Louis? christening - CBS News

https://www.today.com/style/former-kate-middleton-attends-prince-louis-christening-white-t132774

Get Prince George and Princess Charlotte's wardrobe for Walmart prices - TODAY.com

https://www.today.com/news/prince-louis-christening-see-royal-family-gather-together-t132734

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

https://www.today.com/video/royal-family-gathers-for-prince-louis-christening-1272945731654

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

Princess Charlotte emulates mother Kate Middleton with grown-up hair style at Louis' christening | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

Why Meghan Markle 'melted into background' at Prince Louis christening | Daily Mail Online

https://postimg.cc/image/srh4zi7r3/

sara8150

Did Princess Charlotte Tell Off Photographers at Louis' Christening? | PEOPLE.com
You cant blame the Charlotte! But we have patient wait for family official pictures release from Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace also

sara8150

It?s here official pictures!!!! Six days later waiting worth!

Duchess of Cambridge cradles little Louis in portrait as Royal Family release christening photos | Daily Mail Online

Prince Louis Official Christening Portraits | PEOPLE.com

Prince Louis Christening: Kate, William, George, Charlotte in Official Pics

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released four official photographs to mark the christening of Prince Louis

Queen watches over Prince Louis in official christening portrait - but can you spot Her Majesty?

Official photos released by Royal Family to mark Prince Louis christening

Prince Louis christening pictures: Historical pieces inside Charles? Morning Room REVEALED | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis christening pictures: Kate and William?s family of five shown for FIRST time | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis christening pictures: Who are in the official christening photographs? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Louis christening pictures: Who is the photographer behind official portraits? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle can?t keep hands off Harry! Duchess tactile in Louis christening pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate?s look of love for Prince Louis: Official pictures show Duchess besotted | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George ECSTATIC as he grins from ear to ear in Prince Louis christening pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Charlotte ADORABLE as she can?t get close enough to Prince Louis at christening | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

William and Kate release photos to mark Prince Louis' christening - ITV News

BREAKING: Official photographs released from Prince Louis of Cambridge?s christening ? Royal Central

TLLK

Thank you for sharing the links. When I came to the group photos, it is clear to see that some color coordination was done to compliment and balance the photo much like with the recent Sussex wedding photos. The family in shades of blue, cream (Kate, Louis, Camilla, George's shirt) and olive (Meghan) make for a harmonious group photo. Little Louis in the replica gown becomes the focal point. Angela Kelly must have tea dyed the lace and fabric to keep in close in color to the original.

sandy

I don't like the airbrushed photo. I think Louis will have CHarlotte's same hair color.

TLLK

Awww just realized that Charlotte is holding Louis' hand in the Windsor group photo.  :vday2:

Alexandra Hurtado on Twitter: "#PrincessCharlotte holding hands with #PrinceLouis is the cutest thing you?ll see all day @KensingtonRoyal? "

I wonder if Louis will keep his blue eyes or will they eventually darken to brown/green/hazel?

Curryong

Beautiful photos. I think Louis is a very pretty baby, and George and Charlotte are very cute especially where Charlotte is holding Louis's hand. Kate is in love with her new little one. You can see the bond!

TLLK

QuoteMr Holyoak has previously taken the portraits marking the 70th wedding anniversary of the Queen and Prince Philip.

Mr. Holyoak is no stranger to photographing royals.  :)

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip Share 70th Anniversary Photo | PEOPLE.com

Curryong

No, he isn't and his photos are lovely, IMO. However, I do wish that photographers, professional as well as amateur, would not use Photoshop quite so much.

sara8150

Official baptism photos of Prince Louis were published | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

Kate Middleton's family dominates Prince Louis' christening photos | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton Shares the Most Candid Photo Yet of Prince Louis | PEOPLE.com

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle in Prince Louis' Christening Photos | PEOPLE.com

Prince George, Princess Charlotte in Prince Louis' Christening Photos | PEOPLE.com

The special bond captured between Kate Middleton and Prince Louis in new official christening pictures

Prince Louis' official christening portraits released by royal family

Double post auto-merged: July 16, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Kensington Palace on Twitter: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released an additional photograph taken following the christening of Prince

Gert's Royals on Twitter: "An extra 5th Christening Photo released by Kensington Palace this morning!? "

Duchess of Cambridge cradles little Louis in portrait as Royal Family release christening photos | Daily Mail Online

Prince Louis Smiling and Laughing in New Christening Portrait | PEOPLE.com

Prince Louis stars in new christening photo and we can't get over his smile!

Double post auto-merged: July 16, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Prince Louis with Kate on his christening day | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: July 16, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

Prince George gives cheeky grin while Princess Charlotte holds Louis' hand in christening photos | Daily Mail Online

See the adorable official photos from Prince Louis' christening | GMA

Palace releases sweet bonus photo of Prince Louis and former Kate Middleton at christening - TODAY.com

FanDianaFancy

Precious  picture of him laughing at his mother.

Curryong

Philip didn't attend because he was at Romsey Abbey with the Brabournes, acting as godfather to baby Hooper, the son of Alexandra Hooper, Penny Romsey's daughter at his christening ceremony. I think it's a strange decision to ask a 97 year old (and one in indifferent health) to act as a godparent to an infant. Godparents are expected to act as mentors to their godchildren throughout life, looking after their spiritual welfare and wellbeing. As it is, this little boy will probably scarcely remember Prince Philip, unless, against the odds, Philip lives to be 120 or something!

Of course it's a great honour, and shows how close the Windsors are to this branch of the (Mountbatten) family. Personally I think Philip's status as godfather is a huge nod to his long and very close relationship with Lady Brabourne, Penny Romsey, a once deserted and neglected wife! I think after Philip's death and the Queen's, quite a bit of information might leak about Philip's affairs, especially with Penny.

That doesn't explain the Queen's absence of course. Elizabeth has long since adapted to Philip and Penny's relationship, and was at the Hooper wedding last year with Philip, Charles and Camilla, assorted Greek royals and Sophia of Spain. Charles gave Alexandra away. So perhaps she just couldn't be bothered going to yet another great-grandchild's christening. Perhaps she travelled down to Romsey Abbey to stay, herself. Who knows!

sandy

For some reason Louis reminds me of Prince Andrew when he was a baby.

TLLK

@sandy-I agree that he has a resemblance to Andrew. IMO it's his rounder face/head.