Peter & Autumn Philips and family news and general chat.

Started by LouisFerdinand, June 09, 2017, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

While I'm sorry that the pair are divorcing, it appears that they've quietly, discretely and amicably worked through all of the aspects. Good luck to the Phillips family.

Macrobug67

Quote from: TLLK on June 14, 2021, 03:55:11 PM
While I'm sorry that the pair are divorcing, it appears that they've quietly, discretely and amicably worked through all of the aspects. Good luck to the Phillips family.

Which is the way they have followed from day one.  The only misstep was trying to sell their wedding photos to Hello

Amabel2

Macrobug67

You?re right.  They did.  Who was it that wanted to but told no, Zara? 

I amend my post to:  their only misstep, as a couple, was selling their photos to Hello

Curryong

The Queen was at that wedding reception, and Kate (who met HM for the first time) who arrived with Harry and Chelsy. Apparently HM was none too happy at the sight of photographers and a reporter at the event, and more or less let it be known among the younger members of her family that it was inappropriate. Hello money (?500,000 according to the Press but who knows) pretty well paid for the reception and honeymoon according to what I read at the time, and left plenty to spare.

Zara appeared in Hello a couple of years before in a series of photos featuring a diamond studded riding whip, for which she was paid.

sara8150

sara8150

Quote from: Macrobug67 on June 15, 2021, 12:55:02 AM
You?re right.  They did.  Who was it that wanted to but told no, Zara? 

I amend my post to:  their only misstep, as a couple, was selling their photos to Hello

Zara did release the pictures when she got married to former rugby players in Hello! And also release the pictures newborn baby Mia not Lena or Lucas to release the pictures without permission from Zara

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on June 15, 2021, 01:11:13 AM
The Queen was at that wedding reception, and Kate (who met HM for the first time) who arrived with Harry and Chelsy. Apparently HM was none too happy at the sight of photographers and a reporter at the event, and more or less let it be known among the younger members of her family that it was inappropriate. Hello money (?500,000 according to the Press but who knows) pretty well paid for the reception and honeymoon according to what I read at the time, and left plenty to spare.

Zara appeared in Hello a couple of years before in a series of photos featuring a diamond studded riding whip, for which she was paid.

Yes

Blue Clover

I am sorry to see them split, but Autumn looks very happy. I am glad they kept the divorce private and have remained on friendly terms.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on June 14, 2021, 03:55:11 PM
I agree. It will be sad not to see her anymore at events, which are finally beginning to return to the calendar. She always was smiling and seemed very natural.

LouisFerdinand

If Peter does have a new girlfriend, which royal event would he first take her to?

TudorQueen

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on June 24, 2021, 11:08:54 PM
If Peter does have a new girlfriend, which royal event would he first take her to?

Pre-marriage? The only option really would be royal Ascot. And even then just as a guest. She wouldn't be in a carriage before marriage.

Really the only other royal events to speak of that he attends are Christmas and Trooping. Meghan made a splash getting invited to Christmas when only engaged.

Curryong

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on June 24, 2021, 11:08:54 PM

Peter doesn?t usually attend royal events. I can?t see him taking a girlfriend to the Trooping for example for a balcony appearance before they become engaged, if they intend to marry. And there are no royal weddings coming up to attend. Maybe, after Covid and if they are engaged, next year?s extended family lunch at BP, if the ongoing renovations don?t disturb the arrangements.

Blue Clover

I saw this recently. Peter Phillips will find someone in his social circle. I wouldn't be surprised to hear of remarriage in a few years. He and Autumn are both very young, both will move on quickly.

Woman Peter Phillips drove 460-miles to visit is glamorous daughter of wealthy oil exec and close pal of Zara

Curryong

Peter?s 43. And I would say he?s already found another love. She?s been seeing him for quite some time, and has known Zara for years too. All three were at school together at Gordonstoun. 

TudorQueen

Lindsay Wallace.

They passed off his visit with her during lockdown as simply needing  a place to stay in Scotland. It could very well though be that because the divorce was not finalized, they wished to silence any talk of him dating for now. To keep any relationship private for as long as posible.

Peter Phillips stayed at home of family friend because 'he couldn't find a hotel' | Daily Mail Online

It may also be for her own privacy as Lindsay is said to be only be separated from her own husband. She has two kids as well.

Curryong

And no hotels/caravan parks, motels were open for business at all? I thought the police didn?t charge Peter for breaking Covid regulations by being up in Scotland because he told them he was north of the border on business. Anyway, it?s likely that Lindsay has been his girlfriend for a long long time, and if everyone is fine with it now then that?s that!

Amabel2

I dont think there were a lot of hotels open a few months ago.  I was asking soemeone who said that hotels were not taking people in..

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on June 25, 2021, 02:13:50 PM
I dont think there were a lot of hotels open a few months ago.  I was asking soemeone who said that hotels were not taking people in..

Strange that if he drove all the way up to Scotland from the South of England on an urgent business trip that he didn?t arrange some overnight accommodation for himself then, before he left, or postponed it until he could. But if a dear friend up in the same area where he has this business is willing to offer dinner, a warm and cosy bed and some brekky then the trip will have been been worthwhile I?m sure.

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

What a lovely photo of Autumn, Savannah and Isla and I'm so pleased to see how happy they look together.  :snowflake:

TLLK

It appears that Peter and Autumn have moved forward in their lives and still seem to maintain a civil relationship as parents to their daughters. Meanwhile Peter now has a new partner that he's known since Gordonstoun, so it seems that his private life is currently happy.