Prince George's Trip to Australia and New Zealand with The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Started by PrincessOfPeace, April 07, 2014, 03:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaTerina Montague

Ooo George is an 8 month old playa. Did you see how he was browsing and cruising the girl babies? He was like "hey baby wanna go play in my sand box". :D

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed:

Jenee

Quote from: KaTerina Montague on April 12, 2014, 06:04:10 PM
Ooo George is an 8 month old playa. Did you see how he was browsing and cruising the girl babies? He was like "hey baby wanna go play in my sand box". :D

:lmao:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

PrincessOfPeace

Thank New Zealand For Welcoming

Double post auto-merged: April 13, 2014, 01:36:59 PM

Royal Tour Diary: Prince George in New Zealand and Australia | ELLE UK

HereditaryPrincess

QuoteLike his mother, eight-month-old Prince George is already proving to be something of a trendsetter with his choice of outfits. Designers of the clothes he has worn on his first Royal Tour are reporting a surge in sales thanks to the 'George effect'.

Gorgeous George... The baby fashion icon: How Prince's outfits have sparked a rush to the shops from ambitious parents | Mail Online

PrincessOfPeace

Prince George is adorable! I think he will be quite the stylish toddler.

SophieChloe

He certainly is gorgeous  :vday4:  However, I hope they do not continue down the road of dressing him like Little Lord Fauntleroy. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Jenee

Quote from: SophieChloe on April 13, 2014, 06:20:19 PM
He certainly is gorgeous  :vday4:  However, I hope they do not continue down the road of dressing him like Little Lord Fauntleroy.

:lol:

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

As Prince William and Kate Middleton continue their tour Down Under, the future King was ready to get his play on with other tots Government House in Wellington, New Zealand.

SEE IT: Prince George goes on first royal crawl-about on New Zealand tour - NY Daily News

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31.0-8/p843x403/10257525_772408589458480_3790620368877855793_o.jpg  Cover of Majesty Magazine

The Kiwi Prince: George in New Zealand

missbliss

PrincessOfPeace

SophieChloe

Quote from: missbliss on April 14, 2014, 06:15:42 PM
Kate reveals baby George's routine - National - NZ Herald News

This is one thing I can really empathize with - the importance of "routine" to a  happy baby!
^ I totally agree : routine, routine, routine  :thumbsup:

However, such a shame George's parents were not that concerned with his routine whilst on holiday in the Maldives...sunning themselves.  Sorry, but that to me -  blew their caring and devoted parents concerns out of the KP windows.  There is no way I'd leave my baby behind to sunbathe and then drag him across to the other side of the world as a PR prop.  No way, no how  :sneeze:

Perhaps it is just me...... :vday4:

TLLK

Likely his grandparents were given an update on his nap times, feeding schedule and favorite stories before they left on vacation.  :)

SophieChloe

It's not the same.  How could they just leave him in Bucklebury and drag across to the other side of the world.  Does not make sense to me  :truce:

Some parents do it, I understand.  But to paint them as being loving and devoted parents, and the need to get back to George (same boy has a Nanny) - I refuse to buy into.  Sorry  :flower: :hug: :vday4:

PrincessOfPeace

A bit of fun and another excuse to see HRH Prince George of Cambridge

QuotePrince George of Cambridge is many things: Chubby. Blond. Son of the future King and Queen. But above all, he is very, very rich. Keeping that in mind, we couldn't help but be shocked to discover this baby's Instagram feed, @RichBabiesOfInstagram.

Dozens of personal photos, all taken during his official tour of Australia and New Zealand alongside his parents, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William.

Take a look through some of the pics and ridiculous captions Prince George had the gall to post this week, and just hope that Queen Elizabeth still hasn't updated the iOS on her iPhone to see any of these, or there will be real trouble.
More: RichBabiesofInstagram: Prince George Edition - ELLE

Double post auto-merged: April 14, 2014, 10:20:05 PM

Double post auto-merged: April 15, 2014, 06:18:27 AM

The 10 Best Pictures of Prince George of 2014

Prince George Pictures – Photos of Prince George - Woman's Day

Double post auto-merged: April 15, 2014, 06:32:59 AM

QuoteIf royal visits are judged by the size of the welcoming crowds, positive headlines and the number of gifts received then the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's tour of New Zealand has been a resounding success.

Wherever William and Kate have visited Kiwis have shown their affection by screaming, handing over presents and waiting for hours to shake the hands of their visitors.

But the real star of the tour has been their eight-month-old son Prince George whose appearance at a playgroup in Wellington left the Kiwis in raptures.

The Prince's antics crawling, playing with toys and tugging on his mother's hair showed the future king was in many ways just like any other baby - albeit growing up in front of the world's media.

George's face has graced news stands across New Zealand with papers and magazines giving front page coverage to the future king.

Women's Day magazine dubbed him "His Royal Cuteness" on its front cover, which also featured images of the Duchess under the headline "Our Queen of Hearts".

Glossy women's title New Idea also made the royal mother and son their cover story, and summed up their impact with the headlines "Kate and Prince George Take New Zealand by Storm" and "Prince of our hearts".
More: http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeeds/prince-george-star-of-the-show-9260901.html

cinrit

QuoteNew Zealand Royal Visit: Day Eight

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge swung into action today when they took part in an impromptu game of cricket.

Their Royal Highnesses showed of their batting and bowling skills when they joined a group of young people and former sports stars promoting the 2015 Cricket World Cup in Christchurch, New Zealand.

The Duke and Duchess were in Christchurch to carry out a number of engagements but the main focus was to pay their respects to victims of the devastating earthquake which struck the city on 22nd February 2011 leaving more than 180 people dead, and to learn about the reconstruction efforts.

The Duke, who visited the city soon after the natural disaster struck, gave a speech during the day and described how they were moved by reminders of the earthquake and praised the "resilience and adaptability'' of the people.

More: New Zealand Royal Visit: Day Eight

QuoteA Speech by HRH The Duke of Cambridge at Government House, Wellington, New Zealand

Thank you also for hosting Catherine, George and me during our time in New Zealand. I hope that George doesn't keep you up! He's at his most vocal at 3am, as you may have noticed - I swear I heard him doing the haka this morning. He's a bonny lad and you'll be pleased to know that he's currently preparing for life as a prop forward!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be back here in God's Own Country – as I have learned to call it – and this time with my wife and son.

When I returned to New Zealand for the first time as an adult in 2005, I came mainly to watch the All Blacks against the British and Irish Lions – the best way to be introduced to this sports-passionate nation.

More: Speech

QuoteA Speech by HRH The Duke of Cambridge at Wigram Air Force Museum

As you all know, this is Catherine's first visit to New Zealand, and the two of us could not be more grateful for the way in which we have been made to feel so very welcome. There have been many highlights from the past ten days in this beautiful country - Catherine beating me at sailing does not count amongst them, not for me anyway.

There have been a number of moving reminders this week of harder days in New Zealand's past - particularly poignant during this centenary year of the start of World War One. The war memorials at Blenheim and Cambridge stand in simple tribute to the selflessness of those who have gone before in this great nation, sacrificing all they have for their descendants.

Here in Christchurch, I recall in 2011 hearing first hand about the courage of ordinary members of the public, first responders, the Student Army and many others in the aftermath of the devastating earthquakes. Both Catherine and I have found ourselves moved this morning by the reminders of how awful the second earthquake was, striking as it did out of the blue in the middle of an ordinary day.

More: Speech

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteHere at The Fabulist, we like to find style inspiration in everything.

And while, yes, there are the obvious sources of style inspiration (fashion shows, Paris, Kate Middleton), there are also the not-so-obvious ones. And those can be the most fun.

So, we're pleased to introduce our Monday Muse feature, where we celebrate our "muse," aka our current source of style inspiration. Our very first muse is a young, on-trend tastemaker with some serious sartorial sense.

And when we say young, we mean he hasn't celebrated his first birthday yet.

Prince George has undoubtedly had a major impact on the 18-months and under fashion crowd. From sailboat coveralls to kangaroo backpacks, the royal baby isn't afraid to buck trends and take risks.
More: Monday's Muse: Prince George | E! Online

Jenee

Quote from: SophieChloe on April 14, 2014, 08:02:09 PM
It's not the same.  How could they just leave him in Bucklebury and drag across to the other side of the world.  Does not make sense to me  :truce:

Some parents do it, I understand.  But to paint them as being loving and devoted parents, and the need to get back to George (same boy has a Nanny) - I refuse to buy into.  Sorry  :flower: :hug: :vday4:

I agree. I don't think William and. Kate are bad parents, but I do think that they have made some questionable decisions.