Princess Beatrice started her NY job

Started by duchesschicana, August 08, 2015, 09:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duchesschicana

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 5h5 hours ago
Beatrice finally started work at a private equity firm in NY last month, eight months after quitting her last job.

"Prince Andrew's eldest daughter (Princess Beatrice ) moved to New York around three weeks ago to start work with a private equity firm, according to well-placed sources."- Princess Beatrice joins Oprah Winfrey on mega-yacht off Ibiza coast | Daily Mail Online

although in support of the rumors ,  a twitter  account  did place here in the trump towers in july :
@sophietownend-July 9th -Omg I can't believe I've just had a conversation with Princess Beatrice in Trump Towers in NY!!!!! She was so lovely

I don't know how true any of that is.

myidea

A new job, a new project is a good idea, new goals, new people!

Ophra is friend with her mum, right?
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

duchesschicana

Yeo, Sarah and her daughters even went on the ophera show about the divorce