Doria Ragland chat

Started by Kritter, February 09, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

I am not calling Kate a racist and have never done so. The report that all this fuss over the End Game allegation is that she was present when the conversation about Archie?s possible skin colour occurred.

And my post pointed out that never at any time, when Meghan was dating Harry, when she was engaged, when she was about to be married, was there any interest from William and Kate in becoming friends with William?s girlfriend/future bride, so why is Sean inferring that this couple were so keen to meet her mother? They could have strolled over to Nott Cott to meet her if they were that interested. However, it?s clear that in spite of Sean?s allegations, that they were not. Neither of them did tried to become close and welcoming to Meghan for Harry?s sake, before the 2018 wedding, just before it, during it or afterwards. And that was true also of Doria.

This is a piece of KP propaganda to try and make out that Kate and her husband were kind and welcoming to Doria, a woman of colour, is because they are possibly afraid that the reports of the conversation about Archie?s skin colour being rehashed will not play well in some parts of the Commonwealth, Africa, West Indies etc. So KP decided that a nice little fictional story about Kate and William really really wanting to meet Doria (whether before the wedding or afterwards doesn?t matter) might help. Well it doesn?t wash. At all!

Where was this PA woman of Kate?s at the time of the tea party when Doria wanted to use the bathroom? Sitting there on the table with the scones was she, lol. Must have been, otherwise how would she know that Meghan accompanied her mother to the appointment toilets. Or did Kate blab to her about it all!

wannable

There was very much interest - after reading bits and pieces of 'interest' from the Queen, Charles, William and Catherine - in that order, one M was in a rush to be friends, the other Catherine was cautious. The latter had roughly 8 years when a girlfriend being betrayed by in this order people/media/hackers - the most 150 times, and the ''real'' existence of paparazzi because instant picture taking and commenting social media did not exist.  How she held it is a miracle of love.  M always finds in every compare and contrast story - my victimhood is bigger than yours.  Spotify me me me is crystal clear IF you have not noticed it in the Oprah comparing her race baiting vs Catherine's 8 year of what did Meghan tone say ''Waity Kaity''.  Whatever she read about Catherine, posted in her Tig, what H told her about the paps, the hacking, etc about his SIL, she has managed to make out of it ''my problem is bigger than hers''. Many noted, but also many still hadn't noted it in Oprah.

I can't and will not blame it all on M, H is the one that mostly has to take it. He was the royal.  Again, same, reading bits and pieces of quotes 'I don't need help, I have Harry', 'What Meghan wants Meghan gets', etc.

Too much soap and drama with those two, that repeating what has happened is boring (already). Everyone at this point should have the memory of it all.

Lastly, IMO Doria's influence in whatever time she had 'raising' her daughter, was to be a race baiting racist. Both women are the same. At this point, the then Prince of Wales, walking M down the aisle, walking and standing beside D all this publicly making sure the latter is okay, pfffff.  That is why the majority of the public are enraged with basically O, H, M and D too.

Nightowl

:goodpost:, Thank You!

To think Charles walked Meghan half way down the aisle and made sure Dora was well taken care of when she was here for the wedding...they the Sussex's have no apprciation for what they have been given in life. 

Why are they so quiet, Harry and Meghan and Omid and Dora, so quiet it is scary!  Wonder what they are cooking up to do next to the royal family, oh another book, this time Meghan's.

wannable

Whatever they are cooking 'next' is to create more havoc to Harry's family even if/when it backfires. At this point it is clear they don't care about their image or reputation, narcissists fall - everyone has to fall with the narcissist. The BRF have to keep on grey rocking the couple, it will come a time when it is the real game over to the duo and their 'extended' conspirators.

The Monarch - HMQEII

- a first time ever girlfriend to attend Sandringham Christmas
- a first time ever wife to the then 6th in the Line of Succession (LOS to the British throne) train ride all day duty one month after marriage with the Monarch.
- a first time ever approval of the 6th in LOS to have his own office moved and paid from the then POW's control to HMQEII control with the perk of allowing the couple to choose their own staff with no 'limit'. IOW the then HMQEII allowed the couple to pick their own staff, have offices at Buckingham Palace, allowed their head staff Sara Latham to have a superior pay to the then 2nd in LOS Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 'head staff'.  Sara's pay was equal to that of the Monarch's head staff.

All because the couple trapped the Monarchy with Meghan's ''race''. The duo abused the Constitutional Monarchy, let alone the family.

They keep on using the race card. 

After saying this, everything always has an end.  The grey rock method (long game of the BRF) is effective. They will let the duo and their accomplices hang themselves.