Prince Harry cooks Kate Middleton lasagne and is baby bonkers

Started by chavita, March 08, 2013, 03:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chavita

QuotePrince Harry cooks Kate Middleton lasagne and is baby bonkers

He's not only been giving the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge yoga tips, the 28-year-old is treating Kate, 31, to some home-cooked meals, putting the cooking skills he developed during his five-month stint in Afghanistan to the test.

He even got ahead on some shopping for the new addition before last week's charity trip to Lesotho.
Harryite #0009

georgiana996

i love lasagne  :happy15:

the article scares me chavi it sounds as though this is his baby j/k  i doubt this is true
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

chavita

Harryite #0009

Lothwen

The only thing I believe from this article is that Harry is excited to be an uncle for the first time.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Lucy

Haz has made it known that he is very fond of Kate, whom he considers his sister.
"I've always wanted a sister and now I've got one. I've known Kate for years, and it's fantastic that she is becoming part of the family," he said."
BBC News - Royal wedding: Prince Harry hails 'sister' Kate
We have seen them together on many occasions. They are neighbours at KP. She likely cooks for him as well. Glad they behave like a normal family.
DIANISTA # 1

Gunkholy

the only time i've seen her with him is at family functions and official engagements.
and ive seen papparazzi shots and personal photos of harry on the internet but never with Kate.
Strange if you are so fond of someone in the true sense.

Blue Clover

Diamonds

I lost it at "yoga tips"!  :lol:  There is a part of me that just cannot see Prince Harry as someone who does yoga regularly enough (if at all) to be able to give tips on it.

Eri

I read those articles and I wonder where is the husband? You know the baby' s father...will we read how Willy is cooking for Harry's pregnant wife in the future? Somehow I doubt it...those articles have grounds for a law suit "How Harry is helping Kate sleep" are you kidding me?  :hide: Which makes me come to the conclusion someone in The Middleton camp (Carole) is behind those stories ...they want to creep out the girl interested in the Tiara (Cressida)  they want his only option to remain PIPPA who let's face ain't interested in marrying a no name banker in the City...Harry needs to stay as far away as possible from Kate and her family if he wants a life of his own!!!

georgiana996

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: still no new cressida pics  ehh i wonder lmfao  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: 
were they ever dating  :shemademe:   :orchid:

Eri

^
1.What has THAT anything to do with the topic at hand shouldn't we laugh about not having 24/7 picture coverage of Harry and Cressida french kissing on the appropriate topic?

2. They are probably working on that sex tape to "prove" they are a couple since pictures of them hugging and kissing wasn't enough what they don't know is that it still won't be enough for some...

3.I will laugh in your face too when there are pictures of Harry and Cressida I think you have that coming...

Jmax2

Quote from: Eri on March 10, 2013, 12:26:38 PM
I read those articles and I wonder where is the husband? You know the baby' s father...will we read how Willy is cooking for Harry's pregnant wife in the future? Somehow I doubt it...those articles have grounds for a law suit "How Harry is helping Kate sleep" are you kidding me?  :hide: Which makes me come to the conclusion someone in The Middleton camp (Carole) is behind those stories ...they want to creep out the girl interested in the Tiara (Cressida)  they want his only option to remain PIPPA who let's face ain't interested in marrying a no name banker in the City...Harry needs to stay as far away as possible from Kate and her family if he wants a life of his own!!!

I doubt very much that the Middletons have anything at all to do with this article.  Unfortunately, Im inclined to think that many of these articles (much like the "Camilla's a drunk articles from The Globe mentioned in another thread) are invented out of whole cloth.  If you think about it, there's very little risk to the tabloids in the UK who tell stories like this (US tabloids like the Globe are much harder to sue successfully) and a guaranteed increase in sales with the mention of Harry and Kate in the same article.

There was an article not that long ago that had Harry getting drunk every night and showing up on W&K doorstep.  They can't both be true can they?

Writers just make things up.

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

georgiana996

Quote from: Eri on March 10, 2013, 05:42:33 PM
^
1.What has THAT anything to do with the topic at hand shouldn't we laugh about not having 24/7 picture coverage of Harry and Cressida french kissing on the appropriate topic?

2. They are probably working on that sex tape to "prove" they are a couple since pictures of them hugging and kissing wasn't enough what they don't know is that it still won't be enough for some...

3.I will laugh in your face too when there are pictures of Harry and Cressida I think you have that coming...

do i need to hide from eri  :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: lol

Eri

^ No need to hide lol I will just need you to explain to me what that comment had anything to do with the topic at hand...

princessy

Quote from: Eri on March 10, 2013, 12:26:38 PM

Think you'll fine a LOT of people view cressida and her family in same way sadly for you she not only hyped herself up when harry was away but too close to Eugenie Isabella hasn't  help nor has her cousin upload pictures of her ONLY HER people don't believe it why cause Eugenie invited her to lot of places and so did his friends so people don't think so.

You said so yourself SHE Interested IN THAT TIARA

like all you want but if cressida wasn't posh she be worse than kate fact!!!
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

georgiana996

Quoteconclusion someone in The Middleton camp (Carole) is behind those stories ...they want to creep out the girl interested in the Tiara (Cressida)  they want his only option to remain PIPPA
you brought her up so  :shrug:
okay you said that carole wanted the new girl out of the papers because pippa should be with him ladeda BUT all i see is  eugs best friend went to the movies they hyped her up and now because of a hug shes his gf B.S but i'll wait for pics because women who never dated harry were STALKED by paps so if they arent chasing after her somethings up .

and btw i cannot wait for the next girls name  :wink: :happy15:

chavita

I don't think this article has anything to do with the Middletons or Cressida.  :Lothwen: Don't make a fuzz about nothing... The story is obviously made up by bored writers, period.
Just thought it was funny and posted it.
Harryite #0009

princessy

Quote from: georgiana996 on March 11, 2013, 04:05:03 AM
Quoteconclusion someone in The Middleton camp (Carole) is behind those stories ...they want to creep out the girl interested in the Tiara (Cressida)  they want his only option to remain PIPPA
you brought her up so  :shrug:
okay you said that carole wanted the new girl out of the papers because pippa should be with him ladeda BUT all i see is  eugs best friend went to the movies they hyped her up and now because of a hug shes his gf B.S but i'll wait for pics because women who never dated harry were STALKED by paps so if they arent chasing after her somethings up .

and btw i cannot wait for the next girls name  :wink: :happy15:

understand hype etc.. butt really think have to see eri side its not your thoughts on her but her and harry see for second not all made up
i believe A LOT of woman harry linked to is true,  that's my thoughts florence mollie helena natalies (both)
need funny sig but it'll have to wait