Chelsy & Harry split

Started by Adele, June 20, 2010, 12:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

Have to say I don't believe this one bit.

1) Why would Chelsy be seen at Ascot wearing the ring that Harry gave her if they had split up.
2) DM says they had an argument, not completely split up.
3) They haven't been seen out together since May 7 (Harry's wings parade), does this really mean they have split up.  Seems to me, they aren't doing anything interesting at the moment so the papers are making things up to sell papers.

Adele

It's a but if a wishy washy story as far as the NOTW is concernd. I don't think they're sure it's true. Normally they have a better article than that when something like this happens.  :blink:

Cherryite # 002

sandy

When unnamed "friends" report momentous events, I am skeptical. Let's see if this turns out to be true or false.

mc

Also, worth mentioning that Clarence House and St James Palace have not made any statement to say that this is true.  In times past, when this has happened they are normally quite quick to say things happened 'amicably'.

Aswell as this, if she was to go back to SA, why the hell would she return from there to take her LPC exam which would only be relevant to British Law.  Surely, the legal system is very different in SA to the UK/European???

Kate

garysworld1

i read somewhere that there is a picture of harry with chelsy's brother on the raft
, in botswana
wouldnt it be odd for him to be with harry if harry was with another woman?????

sounds like a row about her going back to Africa

i wish them both the best and maybe now the people that seem to have been going after her for
mugabe links will give it a rest

ps the only article that conclusively says they are over is the notw the others ays it was a fight
so knowing it was over for weeks sounds a bit made up to me
All Garysworld1 posts are Copyrighted and are In Gary's Opinion.
If you don't see IMO than assume it was meant to be there.

Adele

MC-No official sources have ever spoken about the relationship have they? Apart from Harry himself :teehee:

I think it's probable just a silly argument. But like I said in the other thread, non of us know what goes on.

Cherryite # 002

Allie

Quote from: garysworld1 on June 20, 2010, 01:27:30 PM
i read somewhere that there is a picture of harry with chelsy's brother on the raft
, in botswana
wouldnt it be odd for him to be with harry if harry was with another woman?????
Yes, there is a picture of Harry and Shaun on a raft, although I'm not sure where they were when the picture was taken. That is the picture Harry is using as his profile picture on Facebook.

The only woman that I know was on the vacation part of his trip (according to what I have seen on Facebook) is a 40-something year old woman, who Harry has referred to as "mum." Again, according to Facebook, she says that she is the only woman on the trip.

Kate

He refers to a 40-something year old woman as "mum"??? OMG !!! Harry ..what are you getting yourself into!!

It could be a play back of William Calling Mr. Midds, "dad"???  Or maybe they had a female cook for the holiday....he grew attached too.....

All kidding aside, Garyworld1, I hope you are correct and it will give us a rest of the old "bad bad Mr. Davy"...spiel... 
BTW.... You are most welcome to our world,.....

Allie

I've seen Chelsy and many of her friends call her mum too. I'm not really sure why though...

garysworld1

Allie are you friends with Chelsy other than facebook*?

Allie

No, I don't know her and I am not friends with her on Facebook.

Countess of Highgrove

I am sure if this is true we will have all the ugly details before long via facebook. :sowhat:

I hope Chelsy finds someone that suits her and makes her happy in her homeland and I hope Harry finds someone who will embrace his role and be a positive influence in his life.

Good luck to them both!

garysworld1

I wonder if he could move to Africa?

pinkpearls

http://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/16623489909
Chelsy Davy is moving back to South Africa but is still with Prince Harry, friends say.

Sources close to Prince Harry and Chelsy deny they have broken up.
http://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/16623671834

imho, Richard Palmer is the more reliable reporter of the bunch. So, I'm leaning towards believing his tweets.

But, it doesn't say when she's moving back, it could be after A&O.

mc

we will just have to wait and see.

cuppycakes

I really, really, really hope this isn't true. I just love them together!  :heart:

wannable

Quote from: pinkpearls on June 20, 2010, 03:43:19 PM
http://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/16623489909
Chelsy Davy is moving back to South Africa but is still with Prince Harry, friends say.

Sources close to Prince Harry and Chelsy deny they have broken up.
http://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/16623671834

imho, Richard Palmer is the more reliable reporter of the bunch. So, I'm leaning towards believing his tweets.

But, it doesn't say when she's moving back, it could be after A&O.

Perhaps this is the best way, long distance relationship, like during their first years. It was perfect, 0 drama.

anitalalala

Well lets wait and see if its true then as some claims it is...
there arent proves there yet so lets just wait...
As ive said on another thread i dont think so...but theres only the need to be toguether to break up so anything is possible...
or maybe the papers as many posters claimed many times are just copying what theyve read here..and as some very avid people here to the break up of this couple...maybe its actually great news for some!!!! :yesss:
Not for me if its true anyway...
But lets wait and see....and whatever happens have good sense to try to underatnd the reasons why if its true then...
not only follow unprobable reasons... especially the ones like william being the exclusevelly responsible for there break up..coz he hates chelsy and advised his brother several times to break up  :sigh:
yeah right...

But this is the same excuse for their every break-up. I thought she clearly understood about Prince Harry's status as a member of the BRF and the Military.  But now, I'm suspecting PH is also desperate and in his ITV interview, I understand he clearly states he wants to live in Africa.  I think Chelsy has him completely bewitched  :laugh:

besides i do think its a very mean way of putting things...
the thing is if thats true, to me as a normal person, the usual exposed reasons are pretty obvious then.I mean not everyone has the patience to date a prince only for dating and being there even having  always to be kept in line as a second choice... only waiting.
If the compplaind and reasons are the same i only can say that neither of both have changed...after 5 years toguether and splits and makeovers..and honestlly if both are still fighting over the same things...what can they do besides continuing to argue and break up and make up then  :shrug:
Now this makes sense to me and sounds as a usual but good reason for a break up...if its true then...

I agree also with the fact shes being at ascot...i mean shes never been there..and it does looks weird...but that doenst prove a thing either...
they could had broke up...they could had an argument...they could be actually perfectlly well also...
Who knows ???

sillyjobug

I admit I didn't read the entire DM article, because it bored me and I don't trust the DM. I did read the NOTW article, though, so I'm confused by people saying things like it's "immature" or that they're "disappointed in Chelsy." Surely, if they did break up, it's the most mature decision the couple could've made? If Chelsy has decided that she really can't spend the rest of her life in England, and Harry obviously can't move to Africa, it makes sense for them to just end it now and move on with their lives. Similarly, if Chelsy has given up her A&O contract to take a position in Africa, isn't that kind of what people wanted when we heard of the deferment? Everyone was saying she could take a different job instead of just traveling and doing nothing in the ear before A&O was ready for her. So, if she's done that, isn't that good? The NOTW article seems to imply that it was a mutual decision and amicable, based on the fact that they've decided it won't work. That seems reasonable to me.

I still don't know if I believe it. I say wait and see what happens. However I am more inclined to believe NOTW's version of the story than the DM's version. Especially as the DM says she's already been in Africa this month, which she hasn't, and it keeps saying "Zambia," which as far as I know is not a country Chelsy has links to. She's from Zimbabwe (just south of Zambia), and her family presently lives in South Africa.
Harryite #0094   

garysworld1

A lot of white zimbawe former farmers are setting up in zambia. So it is possibly true...

Kate

If this is true, I will miss Chelsy. I thought she was the one!!! however am happy that Her Father is getting a rest from some of the viciousness  of these couple of threads..

anitalalala

Isnt the first time that pelly, warren and the other lady harbour have this tend event at ascot????
Woundlt be that the reason why chelsy and her freinds are there atending the ascost actually???
thats also a possibility to me anyway....
Isnt that the ring shes wearing that ring that some people claim it was given by harry as a simbol of theyre relationship???
I ont know much about the english education but if shes is planning to move back to africa what the hell is she doing exams in england????

Paying atention to such details isnt it all that just weird????
To me..a little bit..
If its true or not i cant be sure...but it does leave a lot of doubts in the air and a lot of empty spaces to be filled....
Like the alegations that if they really broke up its coz harry wanted...when actually the paper said it was chelsy the one who started the fight coz she was homesick and not happy with the situation...i mean if people are supose to believe in what the paper said shouldnt they try at least to believe in such things also :P
To me actually it doesnt matter really whos break up with who first...if they did break up for real...it will be sad anyway!
But as i said and as someone wiselly putted it and i in completlly agreement..both should do what makes them happy instead of keeping a in a failed relatiosnhip..if thats the case obviosully...

QuoteI think she should do what makes her happy even if that means ending things 100% with Harry. This isn't the first time she has had doubts about staying in England. I truly think Chelsy should do what she feels is right for her and nobody else. She knows what it is like to be a "royal" or the significant other of one; this is what her life will be like if she chooses to stay with Harry so she should get used to it or get out..not saying that to be rude but if she is truly unhappy than that is the best solution.

Im honestlly am more inclined to believe in the sugestion that they had an argument about something we dont know...in my opinion about harry couldnt being able to atend the parties she was planning in south africa...coz yes i bekieve that was true and yes i believe that she  suposedlly was very excited about it....but harry as a royal and following the protocols turned it down...and that she didnt accpet it very well.
And maybe she though better about her position in his life...
Coz maybe as imature it seems or silly...theres something to rely on...i mean hes a prince and she is a normal person who aparentlly loves her style of life, free and fun,maybe the fact that harry now after all these years is becoming more and more dedicated to his role as a royal prince has putted a lot of hard aspects into this relationship.
Maybe he have decided that he wants to follow his duties a 100% and maybe shes not totally in agreement with it.
And since theres not much more for her back in england besides the love she could receive from harry she have decided to come back...maybe...
I beliebe in such theory actually... :laugh:
But those are my views only...it makes sense to me actually as it always made sense that she would prefer working close to her familly and freinds than in england.
And it would be not only amazing but comprehensive if she ended working for her dad..im a lawyer and i work for my dad and im quite well in all aspects of my personal professional life thanx  :P

sillyjobug

I agree it's a bit weird. Unless passing English exams will make it easier to get certification in SA? Or perhaps it's just that she put all the work into the course, she wants to at least finish it properly. I could see her being thusly stubborn.

Also, very good point about Guy and the crew! Very astute, anitalalala. You may well be absolutely right. Not a "look at me, Harry," at all...just Ascot with friends. Seems logical.

And yeah, that is the ring... wonder why she's wearing it if they've split. Perhaps the article is utter tosh, after all.
Harryite #0094   

pinkpearls

Just a thought: maybe she's wearing the ring because it as a gift from an especially important friend (Harry) and even thought they might have split romantically, she is continuing to wear it as a symbol of their friendship.

Even if PH married someone else, I doubt CD will ever "go away."  I'd bet that she would remain a close friend of H's for a very long time.

Is it possible that:

They broke up, rather suddenly, in Jan. 09. During a cooling off period, decided that they needed to be a part of each other's lives. Reunited by Sept. 09 to celebrate victories in each other's lives (PH's heli exams& CD had exams, too, IIRC.)

Sometime between Sept. 09 and May 10, they realized that they had great romance, but their relationship matured into a great friendship. As an incredibly important friend of PH's, CD celebrated with him at the wing's ceremony.

They remain great friends, but platonic.

The papers get wind of CD moving to SA, maybe for a few months, or maybe she has genuinely decided she doesn't want to start a career in the UK. Papers decided they have suddenly "broken up," when in fact they parted ways, romantically, months before.

They may not be anything sinister about their break up.

I'm just playing devil's advocate. I'm not saying that I know this is a fact, just throwing in a possible explanation.